Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Varicose Vein Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Varicose Vein Treatment (2461 Views)

Natural Remedies For Varicose Veins / Penile Varicose Vein And What You Need To Know / Varicose Vein Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varicose Vein Treatment by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls how do l remove these varicose veins from my leg via natural means (without surgery)?

Re: Varicose Vein Treatment by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
good quantity of water melon, ginger and garlic for 1 week.

thank me later
Re: Varicose Vein Treatment by Gigihealth: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
How to get rid of varicose veins? There are some treatments for varicose veins and also newer technologies like laser treatments. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-varicose-veins-what-causes-varicose-veins/
Re: Varicose Vein Treatment by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2017
yes... please reply d op.
we r both stuck in this
Re: Varicose Vein Treatment by edwardpaul: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Would you be willing to try a home remedy? I've tried this myself, and it has greatly reduced the appearance of these untidy looking spider veins. Here's the recipe:

1 can of frozen apple juice concentrate
1 can of white grape juice concentrate (needs to be 100% juice, not cocktail. Welch's makes 100% juice.)
56 oz of water

It took a while to see anything, but then I noticed a bit of tingling in my legs, the spider veins turned bright red, and then they started to turn a darker brownish color and started fading away. It's not a quick process, but it worked for me, it's cheaper than surgery, and shouldn't cause any problems even if it doesn't work.

For further helpful remedies like this, visit this link:
TOP 7 HERBAL REMEDIES FOR VARICOSE VEINS
Re: Varicose Vein Treatment by edwardpaul: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Varicose/spider veins are usually treated by either surgically procedure or destroying them with lasers or injection of chemicals. But these harsh treatments can be avoided by adding right natural food to your diet. The main focus of these food items is to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and improve blood circulation. Well to read what nature’s food item you must take to cure your vein related health issues…..you can enjoy reading this helpful post:

7 Surprising Foods That Could Prevent Varicose Veins

(1) (Reply)

A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. / Passing Gas May Help U Liv Longer ,inhaling It Might Prevent Dementia / Foods And Fruits Women Should Eat During Their Menstrual Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.