Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O (1022 Views)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Need Help, I Think I May Be Suffering From Self Hate And Depression... / How Can I Get Rid Of The Stretch Marks On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by kenny1795(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
I was diagnosed with typhoid and malaria recently by my doc... and after receiving d drugs for it, I did the unbelievable by taking the drugs without water now am so many uncomfortable reactions..... Please what can I do to get relief
some people has suggested I take milk...others juice. ..Please I need ur suggestions
Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
go natural, take water
Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by adanduka: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
I can't believe you used the time for going to the hospital to type and wait for help.
Well I know drugs without water can lead to kidney stones or something like that. But that's not your portion.
See a doctor asap.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by ikeno(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Go back to ur doc and explain to him that you took the drugs without water so that he could recommend so drugs for your discomfort reactions.
Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
kenny1795:
I was diagnosed with typhoid and malaria recently by my doc... and after receiving d drugs for it, I did the unbelievable by taking the drugs without water now am so many uncomfortable reactions..... Please what can I do to get relief
some people has suggested I take milk...others juice. ..Please I need ur suggestions

Hmmm..... I doubt its because you too pills without water.

You are likely having a reaction from the drugs especially if its first time taking it.

I can tell you more if you tell me the name of drug.
Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by toyeoye(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello.... I hope the hommie is still alive
Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by Joel3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
someone should confirm If this guy is till alive. Taking drugs without water? kind of weird.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! I Think I Have Damaged Something In My Body O by kenny1795(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hmmm..... I doubt its because you too pills without water.

You are likely having a reaction from the drugs especially if its first time taking it.

I can tell you more if you tell me the name of drug.
thanks alot man... But i think i know watz wrong wit her

(1) (Reply)

This Infographic Reveals What Coca-cola Does To The Body Within 1 Hour / Need Medication And Dosage For Home Nebulizer Kit / The Best Slimming Tea So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.