Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau (39483 Views)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections – FG / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –FG / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Sauthentic(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]They are very stupid,they don't want us to vote for the candidate of our choice and moreover they all know how this election may be bloody so naa our own lives no dey value when their wives and children are in abroad for the sake of this election.greatest nigerian students WE MUST GO
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2015
They better go home before they are caught in the middle of post-election riot.

1 Like

Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Sauthentic(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2015
[b]we must go [/b]W
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Dapsam1989(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2015
How many of their Children are Schooling in Nigeria? Why won't they take us for granted? We must go home because of election ! Qui sera qui sera

1 Like

Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Richohm(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2015
JustCare:

while can't that announcement halt other economic activities as well?
other sectors ar only gud enof 2 carry placards but the strength nd enthusiasm of d youths can b easily process in2 instrument of voilence.
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by abouzaid: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2015
pls where are the chibok girls? if those girls have stayed in their parents homes instead of coming to write waec, they would have been better off. minister you're on your own
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by wildikeman(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Vessi:
If you no like am no go school within that period. No be force.
that's why Niaja would be backwards. No safety yet they want us to be Nigerians. failed country.
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by JustCare: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Richohm:
other sectors ar only gud enof 2 carry placards but the strength nd enthusiasm of d youths can b easily process in2 instrument of voilence.
Nothing is gonna happen
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Femi2Ranking(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2015
we all know its secondary schools not higher institutions
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Olanireti:
they sha don't want us student to vote. I registered in my home town, now there won't be holiday. How will I vote?
You they mind them.
They didn't plan this well at all:
- imagine how many university students vote lost because of location problem.
- What about the lives of the students, because if they(students) are at home there is low likelihood of them being used as touts for election propaganda/violent practices. Imagine just 2k each to university students on ground, then you can imagine what the damage students can do.
- What about post-election violence; that was not put into consideration.

Even if Primary/Secondary schools are going to run, they would have call-offs university students...
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by lovely17(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
WTF after all my plans
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by LoveMEBaby(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Olanireti:
they sha don't want us student to vote. I registered in my home town, now there won't be holiday. How will I vote? They are denying me of right o. We want change oo
[size=20pt]how much garri u buy wey u want collect change??[/size]
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by omobaba101(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't see schools operating in the North during the election period. This decision is not realistic when you think of the Northern part of the country; no reasonable parent will allow his child in school with the level of tension. I should think that Shekarau's wife in Kano will also be closed. Why pretending that the tension is not existing while it is very glaring. Go to the Northern states and count the number of Southerners left there. Go count again by this time next week.
Re: No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Animal in humans skin. He absolutely has no conscience. Anyway, I don park my load I no wan die. Licensed fool. Change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.