Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Please How Do I Sponsor My Book - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Please How Do I Sponsor My Book (1920 Views)

Any One To Help Me Publish My Book anyone To Help Me Publish My Book / Anyone To Help Me Publish My Book / My Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by Emma1482: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
My name is Emma, I'm a talented writer. I have written over five novels because writing is my hobby. However, I don't know how to get the fund to finance the publishing. I write both fictions and non fictions. I have tried contacting lantern publishers but to no avail because I live in delta state. Please help me on finding a sponsor to publish my novels
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by mtzion: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi Emma,
You can send me a PM. I have an offer for you.
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by thepatroit: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
mtzion:
Hi Emma,
You can send me a PM. I have an offer for you.
I'm also interested. Please drop your email address
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by mtzion: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi Emma,

I replied your auto-message from Nairaland but it seems the your mail@mtnblackberry isn't accessible. If you are interested in uploading your book, simply hed down to the site www.bookateria.net, register and upload your book.

Yo can use the contact page if you have any concerns.
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by liveyourlife: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
If Content is King, then the Writer is Queen. Monetize this Your Writing Talent. Click

Here!
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by ashatoda: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
@ Emma

It is great knowing that a lot of youths are discovering and putting their talents into use like you do. But what can kill the motivation is the inability to publish due to financial constraints. I will recommend self publishing.
I can assure you that you are certain to cut out a huge chunk of your bill if you can self publish your book.
If you would like to go this route, then i have a little small report that will explain the processess involved. It also tries to explain how to do the estimation clearly.
If you are interested then reach out to me on whatsapp 08181615927
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by kingkoboko: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
If u've typed ur works already, send d MS WORD document 2me 4editing. I'll charge u only N2,000 2fully edit 1 of ur works.
Re: Please How Do I Sponsor My Book by glopac: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello house, I have my book in the print. Title : Power Of Idea in a World of Possibilities. It is a Teen/Youth Friendly Self help book.

I need a marketer/ Distributor for the hard cover.
Kindly link me up if there is any prospect.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud / I Will Translate From Yoruba To English And Vice Versa For FREE / Do You Need A Professional Write Up On A Low Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.