Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections (507 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) / Video: See How Angry Girl Blast People For Calling Benin Girls Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections by tpiaobsession: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Come and teach me how to do it, I find it fascinating how this stuff always trends on nairaland.

How do you do it?
Re: Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:
Come and teach me how to do it, I find it fascinating how this stuff always trends on nairaland.

How do you do it?
lol just fynd sum1 u really like and start findn dr trouble so they wil notice u grin
Re: Making Fun Of People For Their Imperfections by tpiaobsession: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
In this case, its someone you really dislike, then you start mocking them in some manner.

Seems weird but people enjoy doing it, very common on the internet these days.

Nairaland in particular.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Ceebrate Moms (pix) / The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayers For The Wife. / What Is One Life Lesson Your Parents Taught You About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.