Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? (5500 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by tpiaobsession: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why the fixation?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Enegod(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
I never could hold it against a woman for
liking the same thing I also like grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
women don't really fancy the sight of other women bosoms as much as guys do. According 2 a female friend of mine It's just two lumps of flesh and nothing more
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by IceSplash(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
nt really

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by siegfried99(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
*** takes seat** tongue

Barman, 3 bottles of Orijin pls. grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
So straight guys like the sight of another guy's penis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by tpiaobsession: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
women don't really fancy the sight of other women bosoms

that's possibly a wrong assumption.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by 2CatWoman: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

i was about to ask the same question. undecided
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
women don't really fancy the sight of other women bosoms as much as guys do. According 2 a female friend of mine It's just two lumps of flesh and nothing more

Two things are involved:
It's either she lied or she hasn't seen really lovely booobs before undecided
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

that's possibly a wrong assumption.

just like mynd44 suggested, only a sick woman will fancy other women's bosoms. A normal woman won't
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
just like mynd44 suggested, only a sick woman will fancy other women's bosoms. A normal woman won't

Bullshyte grin grin angry
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by undercat: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Can a guy have anything useful to say about this? Let's hear from the girls please.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
alutacontinua:

Two things are involved:
It's either she lied or she hasn't seen really lovely booobs before undecided
maybe she lied but she's got really sweet melons
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
maybe she lied but she's got really sweet melons

maybe she doesn't have a mirror undecided grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
I did? Where?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

I did? Where?
sorry u didn't suggest, u insinuated
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
lofty900:
sorry u didn't suggest, u insinuated
My insinuations are mostly me joking
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
If they are nicely shaped cheesy
Yes it is pleasing to the eye.

Doesn't mean you wanna have sex with her anyway.
Just means you appreciate the perfection that is her breassts.

When another girl say 'nice booobs' to me,I don't take it as a sexual thing.
Unlike guys that can't say such to each other.

I'm still trying without success to understand why it is so.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
If they are nicely shaped cheesy
Yes it is pleasing to the eye.

Doesn't mean you wanna have sex with her anyway.
Just means you appreciate the perfection that is her breassts.

When another girl say 'nice booobs' to me,I don't take it as a sexual thing.
Unlike guys that can't say such to each other.

I'm still trying without success to understand why it is so.

lol
tryna imagine me telling pickabeau 'nice diick' cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
alutacontinua:

lol
tryna imagine me telling pickabeau 'nice diick' cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL grin

We don't comment on our vag*inas either. undecided shocked
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
alutacontinua:

lol
When did you grow a diick? undecided
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

And you? tongue

I am still not sure, whether you are male or female or whatever. smiley
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
alutacontinua:

lol
my hand no dey o grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

LOL grin

We don't comment on our vag*inas either. undecided shocked
yea. That would be disgusting. Yack angry
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

And you? tongue

I am still not sure, whether you are male or female or whatever. smiley
I am anything you want me to be babe *wink*

Hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Ewuro4: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yes.. The enhanced ones cool
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
You women have spoil. tongue tongue

*unfollows*
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by YourCoffin: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

They don't like them. They admire the desirable ones. Same with women and bosoms.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

It has tey na cool
my 12inches weapon wink
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
yea. That would be disgusting. Yack angry

I don't want to think of it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

I am anything you want me to be babe *wink*

Hehehehehehehehehehe

You are baaaaaad. cool smiley
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
alutacontinua:

It has tey na cool
my 12inches weapon wink
With your C cup abi?

Who you dey lie for? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / * / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.