Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? (5532 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You are baaaaaad. cool smiley
People don't like good people so I turned bad cool
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by YourCoffin: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
If they are nicely shaped cheesy
Yes it is pleasing to the eye.

Doesn't mean you wanna have sex with her anyway.
Just means you appreciate the perfection that is her breassts.

When another girl say 'nice booobs' to me,I don't take it as a sexual thing.
Unlike guys that can't say such to each other.

I'm still trying without success to understand why it is so.

Actually, men freely compliment each other's dick size, especially in public bathrooms.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

People don't like good people so I turned bad cool

Bad in a good way. cheesy
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Bad in a good way. cheesy
Anyway you like define it.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
YourCoffin:

Actually, men freely compliment each other's dick size, especially in public bathrooms.
*side-eyes him*
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't want to think of it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
me neither grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
YourCoffin:

are you sure? shocked
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
are you sure? shocked

Hey cococandy, I am a lesbian. Can we hook up?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I wouldn't be surprised.
What na? Cant I set P again?

I saw your profile picture and chai.

Abeg reply my mail
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

What na? Cant I set P again?

I saw your profile picture and chai.

Abeg reply my mail

undecided
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

i only do girls that have diicks
cheesy

Are you one of them?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

undecided
What? This is pre-toasting na
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
i only do girls that have diicks
cheesy

Are you one of them?
Does it matter? Lets meet at the backyard and talk first
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

What? This is pre-toasting na

You have come to the wrong place.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by YourCoffin: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

*side-eyes him*

Lol! If you see Obasanjo side-eye someone, you won't try this stunt again....
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You have come to the wrong place.
For that profile picture of yours, I will quote the Bible where it said
"All things work together for good for them that loves God" so even if this is the wrong place, it will work for my good.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by YourCoffin: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
are you sure? shocked

Yep. The only reason you don't hear it often, it's cos it's covered most times.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
YourCoffin:

Yep. The only reason you don't hear it often, it's cos it's covered most times.
ok
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
While we on this, let me just point out that, research findings have it that, many women fantasize about being with another woman, can any of you women, tell us how accurate this is?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
While we on this, let me just point out that, research findings have it that, many women fantasize about being with another woman, can any of you women, tell us how accurate this is?

Not true of me at all.

What about you?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Not true of me at all.

What about you?
grin grin grin.

I have wondered about it.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
grin grin grin.

I have wondered about it.

grin grin grin

I admire the beauty of femininity though.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

I admire the beauty of femininity though.
Yea, some women are so beautiful you wonder "what kinda clay are these ones made out of"

It's fun being a 'fine' girl.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea, some women are so beautiful you wonder "what kinda clay are these ones made out of"

It's fun being a 'fine' girl.

Why is it fun?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Why is it fun?
You really asking? grin

It comes with lots of perks.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You really asking? grin

I don't make use of such.

The only thing that comes to my mind is when the police stops you because you were driving too fast. grin

What else?
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by fredoooooo: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
You really asking? grin

Explain better o grin
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't make use of such. The only thing that comes to my mind is when the police stops you when driving to fast. grin What else?
Lol, you can't pull that stunt with the Nigerian police, heck! Ain't nobarry gon pull you over for driving too fast. Matter of factly, they'll leave the road, lest you knock them up/down.grin.

I noticed most people just like you(some women hate you for no reason)especially when you happen to also have something upstairs.

You get offered lots of favor, it's easier to get into ordinarily 'hard' places.

You also get lots of guys wanting to tap that, this one is not so much of a good thing, you really have to be smart here.

The one I like most, is that people just choose to fight your battles sometimes.grin

Generally, it comes with lots of drama which can be exciting.
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
fredoooooo:

Explain better o grin
Lol, I don explain. cheesy
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you can't pull that stunt with the Nigerian police, heck! Ain't nobarry gon pull you over for driving too fast. Matter of factly, they'll leave the road, lest you knock them up/down.grin.

I noticed most people just like you(some women hate you for no reason)especially when you happen to also have something upstairs.

How do you know they hate because you are a "fine girl"? Maybe they don'T like something else about you?

You get offered lots of favor, it's easier to get into ordinarily 'hard' places.

Which places?

You also get lots of guys wanting to tap that, this one is not so much of a good thing, you really have to be smart here.

You don't have to be fine for lots of guys wanting "to tap that". Cheap women have the same appeal.

The one I like most, is that people just choose to fight your battles sometimes.grin

Can you give an example?

Generally, it comes with lots of drama which can be exciting.

I don't like drama. undecided
Re: Do Women Like The Sight Of Another Woman's Breasts? by fredoooooo: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make i carry my chair sidon for this thread/class freecocoa 101 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise!!! / "Should Husbands Pay Their Stay At Home Wives Salary?" - Lady Lists Reasons Why / My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.