Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo (2312 Views)

NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / See The Hilarious Punishment They Gave To Corpers At A NYSC Camp [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by butanep(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
At times when I see some names of school I go just burst laugh. This very one @ pic below is a serious case...

I wonder what will happen to corpers posted to this kind of such with such name @ pic below

Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
i guess ds is in one of our yoruba villages.whch state by d way?
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by jacabi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Op, it might not be what you think. That "ashawo" might mean someone that is into secret society.
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by jejemanito: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
jacabi:
@Op, it might not be what you think. That "ashawo" might mean someone that is into secret society.
Bros leave o Guys won't care to know if it means another thing
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by butanep(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
jacabi:
are you talking from experience?
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by ajoskele(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2015
noordean:
i guess ds is in one of our yoruba villages.whch state by d way?
So a Yoruba proprietor/proprietress would use such a name when he/she knows the meaning and Yoruba nation perception about it?

Which parent would send his/her wards to such school?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
ajoskele:
So a Yoruba proprietor/proprietress would use such a name when he/she knows the meaning and Yoruba nation perception about it?

Which parent would send his/her wards to such school?
I dont tink u r a yoruba man because 'ashawo' is not a yoruba word for 'prostitute',it's rather called 'ashewo' ,unless u r speaking a diluted yoruba language.

This is pronounced "re-re-re" and not "re-mi-mi",for anybdy dat studied yoruba very well in secondary school.

infact w av ashawo compound in my area,jst dnt knw d english interpretation i cn gv it.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by ajoskele(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
noordean:
I dont tink u r a yoruba man because 'ashawo' is not a yoruba word for 'prostitute',it's rather called 'ashewo' ,unless u r speaking a diluted yoruba language.

This is pronounced "re-re-re" and not "re-mi-mi",for anybdy dat studied yoruba very well in secondary school.

infact w av ashawo compound in my area,jst dnt knw d english interpretation i cn gv it.
Then what is Ashawo in Yoruba language? Since you said the school is in a Yoruba village.
Moreover, if related to traditionalists, it should be ASAWO.
You studied Yoruba well in school and you don't know the English interpretation of such a "simple" word?
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
ajoskele:
Then what is Ashawo in Yoruba language? Since you said the school is in a Yoruba village.
Moreover, if related to traditionalists, it should be ASAWO.
You studied Yoruba well in school and you don't know the English interpretation of such a "simple" word?
lol...ok nah,u got my point. I didnt study yoruba very well in sec skul bt am a yoruba n i understand d language to an extent.

Probably some1 jst designed d pix to catch fun around,n d school does not exist.

u r serving in osun rit?
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by ajoskele(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2015
noordean:
lol...ok nah,u got my point. I didnt study yoruba very well in sec skul bt am a yoruba n i understand d language to an extent.

Probably some1 jst designed d pix to catch fun around,n d school does not exist.

u r serving in osun rit?
Yeah...#osunKopa. Passing out either feb 12th or march 2nd as the case may be.
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2015
ajoskele:
Yeah...#osunKopa. Passing out either feb 12th or march 2nd as the case may be.
Best of luck as u r passing out.
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by ajoskele(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2015
noordean:
Best of luck as u r passing out.
Amen brother. U be ex-corper?
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2015
ajoskele:
Amen brother. U be ex-corper?
no, prospective. May by God's grace
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by butanep(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Who say the school nor dae exist... the school dae exist oooo
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by ajoskele(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2015
noordean:
no, prospective. May by God's grace
God will answer our prayers.
Re: I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo by noordean(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
ajoskele:
God will answer our prayers.
Aameen

(1) (Reply)

Wamako Camp Sokoto / Whatsapp Group For Batch B 2018 Corpers To All States Of Nigeria / Army Officer Assaults Corps Member In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.