Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) (1112 Views)

I Think About Death Sometimes / Yes I've Found You! / Color It Red When I Think Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2008
I hope y'all like this.
"Answer me Julie. I'm sick and tired
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2008
of all this crap! Answer me damnit!",said Steve. "I've already told you all there is to tell!",replied Julie,his wife. "What do you think i am Julie? A bloody fool? You're hiding something from me,and i wanna know what the hell it is". "I'm not hiding anything from you,and even if i was,it'd be none of your business." "None of my business? None of my business? Does the fact that i'm your husband mean nothing to you?" "Steve,leave me alone,will you?". "Julie!". "Mind your own damn business,okay? If i have a secret,it's mine to keep." "Dont push me Jules. I beg you." "You're being unreasonable. Assuming i had a secret,if i told you,it wouldnt be much of a secret,now would it?" "Do you even listen to yourself? And you call me unreasonable?" "Read my lips,Steve. Buzz off",replied Julie,making Steve angrier than he already was. "Dont push me,Julie",said Steve through clenched teeth. "Or what Steve? You'll hit me?" "You wanna find out?",asked Steve. Julie chuckled softly. "Dont be ridiculous Steve. I know you. You have very strong principles.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
. You would never go against them,and you would never hit a woman. Any woman,much less your wife." "You're right,Julie. I would never hit you. But here's something i would do. As a matter of fact,here's something i'm gonna do,right now",said Steve and walked towards her. "Steve,Steve",she said uneasily as he walked towards her. He had a crazy look in his eyes that scared the shit out of her. She knew he would never hurt her,but still,the look in his eyes worried her. "Steve,Steve,what are you doing?",she asked as he stopped in front of her. "You're about to find out. Upsy-daisy",he said and in a flash carried her and slung her over his shoulders effortlessly as if she were a five pound bag of flour. "What in the world. . . ? Put me down! Put me down this instant!",she yelled. "Sorry love,but i'm afraid i wont do that",he replied and started walking to the guest room. Julie realized that he meant business and started hitting his back with her fists. Steve stopped and laughed deeply. "You. . . hit like a girl." "That's because i am a girl!",she shouted in reply. "And i'm a guy. A strong guy. And thanks to you,a very pissed off guy",he said,and continued walking,her blows doing absolutely nothing to him. 'Great. Just bloody great. This is what i get for marrying a 6'4,six-pack,weight-lifting gorilla of a husband',she thought absently.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
He took her inside the guest room and dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. Then he ran out and locked the door. "Steve!Steve! Open the door this instant",she said a few seconds later,hitting the door with her fists. "Not gonna happen". "You cant keep me in here forever". "I dont intend to. Just until you learn your lesson." "Steve!" "I warned you Julie. I warned you. I begged you not to push me,and what did you do? You pushed me! And i am going to leave you in there until you apolologize." "Hah! When hell freezes over!" "Suit yourself",he replied. "Steve Aisien Idiaghe,open this door now!" "Apologize." "No!" "Then you stay in there". "Steve! Steeeeve!",she shouted,"you open this door or i will scream this house down". "And knowing you,you would do just that. Lucky for me,i dont have to listen to you. I'm going for a ride". "You wouldnt dare". When she heard the slamming of the door and the revving of his engine a few minutes later,she realized that apparently,he would dare.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by bluespice(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
lmao!
i thot he was going to rape her
dont blame me,
i have this thing for sex being the basest way of inflicting pain
n showing disgust embarassed lipsrsealed

nywais u could do with a steady format; if u want to have it as drama, then do
if prose, stick with it
u can have both however, but the way u wrote the first whatammacallit is very confusing

i love the story however! cheesy wink
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2008
Sorry abt the confusion. This scene just hit me when i was in the shower and i knew i had to put it down. I was kinda brainstorming. Everythin was supposed to be one post,but there was a little mix-up. As for the sex part,it's coming.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2008
Cont'd:'It was 7pm. 3 hours had passed since Steve stormed out of the house. 'Three hours!',thought Julie,'and my buffoon of a husband didnt even turn on the gen,and PHCN had refused to bring their light. It was getting dark. Julie shivered at the thought. She wasnt afraid of the dark;she was far too old for that,she just had a very healthy dislike for it. And she was mildly claustrophobic. 'Damn you Steve!',she swore under her breath. 'But you cant exactly blame him',said a voice at the back of her head. 'And why not?',she asked in reply. 'Because this is your fault. You shouldnt have pushed him,but you did.' 'It still doesnt give him the right to lock me up like a . . . . like a naughty child'. The thought of child took her down memory lane to when she was a child,the nights she had spent locked up in a dark room for being bad,and since she was an exceptionally stubborn child,she'd spent a good many nights locked up. That was one reason she hated the dark. 'Okay,so i shouldnt have pushed him,but he shouldnt have locked me up either'. She shivered again,and wished Steve was home.
About half an hour later,she heard Steve's car pulling up in the driveway,then a few minutes later, he switched on the generator. Then he went to the guest room door. "Julie?" "What?" "I see a little quality time has done nothing to improve your temperament". "This has gone on long enough Steve. Open the door". "You know what to say". "Buzz off". "Do you really want to spend the night in that room? I know you like a hot shower and a mug of warm milk before you sleep. If you stay there,you wont get either. You know hot water doesnt flow to the shower there,and i couldnt possibly slgp a mug of warm milk under this door". "Fine. You want an apology? I'm sorry! Satisfied?" "A little tart,but i'll take it",he said. A few seconds later,the lock clicked twice. The door swung open. Julie brushed past him without a word and went to their room. He let her stew for a while,knowing she was mad at him. His own anger had died down
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2008
Cont'd-'had died down a while ago. Half an hour later,he entered the room. "Hey Jules-he said softly. She didnt answer him. "Aren't you going to watch your soap? It just started". She still didnt reply him. "The silent treatment,hunh?". He smiled faintly and said:"You know,i think i'm gonna hit the sack. Today's been a little. . . . tiring". He went to the bathroom,took a quick shower and came back in his nightwear which consisted of a white singlet and a pair of ratty old boxers which Julie never could persuade him to throw away. "They might be old,but they have character",he used to say. The bed depressed under his weight as he lay on his side of the bed. "Julie. You cant keep this up for very long". "Just leave me alone,okay?". He stood up and left the room then came back a few minutes later with a mug of milk. He went to her side of the bed and dropped the mug on her bedside drawer. "I made it just the way you like it;not too hot and not too cold,a spoon and a half of honey". "Getting me my mug of milk isnt going to make up for what you did",she replied,sitting up. "Steve,you cant just . . . . lock me up when you feel like it",she said when he'd gone back to his side of the bed. "You just cant". I know. I was angry. I'm sorry Jules". "You're not getting off that easy",she said. "Come on Jules",he said with a smile,and continued,"i've said i'm sorry. Cant we just kiss and make up?" "No",said Julie,but there was a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Come on,give us a smile. No? Okay",he said and grinned. Then he took off his singlet. Not that it left much to the imagination;it was fitted,and it showed off every luscious,sinewy muscle. " What did you do that for?",she asked,staring at him. They'd been married for two good years,but yet she still stared at his body every time he disrobed. "Just getting comfortable",he said,moving closer to her. "Whatever for?",she asked. "Go figure",he replied,and asked:"How 'bout a goodnight kiss?" "No way!" "Why not? Scared?" "Of what?" "That you wont be able to control
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2008
Cont'd:'control yourself. You cant resist me,even if you wanted to". "Dont bet on it". "Come on Julie. Just a little peck on the lips. It cant be that hard",he said tauntingly. "You're on",she said. In a flash,his lips were on hers,and he was giving her anything but a peck. He kissed her lips as if they were some sort of exotic fruit. She clenched her teeth,refusing to grant him entrance. But that was no problem for him;he nibbled her lips gently,prodding her to let him in,and when she did,the real kissing began. He kissed her long and hard,soft and sweet,explored every nook and cranny of her mouth,taking all the sweetness her soft,full lips had to offer. His tongue mated furiously with her's. He kissed her straight to heaven and back,and she abstractly thought;'Lawd have mercy. He kisses like a dream'. He kissed her senseless,rendering her incapable of any thought. Her mind had turned to mush,her knees were weak,her head was spinning,and still he kissed her. Her whole world was spinning,she was dizzy,and then,suddenly,he stopped. "What. . .What?",she asked,still in a daze,her eyes glazed with desire as she gasped for breath. He said nothing,he just grinned crookedly. "This wasn't the deal",she said. "I know. I lied",he replied matter of factly,his cocksure grin firmly in place as he inched closer and closer to her. "That's not fair,"she whispered when he was directly above her,so close their faces were almost touching each other,yet he wasnt touching her;he'd balanced his weight on his hands and lowered himself toward her. "Deal with it",he whispered in reply and kissed her,again.
To be cont'd.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by DonEse125(f): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2008
@bluespice-it's prose,the first scene's a conversation btw my two major characters. And sorry if the last scene wasnt. . . . well,you get my drift. I'm not good at writing abt that. I'm still tryin to figure out how to write the next scene without being graphic.
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by bluespice(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
he he he he
i totally understand u
wink
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by Joan4427(f): 1:30am On Apr 13, 2009
Good story. I can't believe I followed it to the end. Lol!!!

I guess because you were posting from a cell phone, the formatting is all screwed-up.
There are several points that need fixing, which I'm sure you'll catch when you do your redraft.

Good Luck!!!
Re: Teaching Her A Lesson. (i Think I've Outdone Myself.) by bluespice(f): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2009
aw c'mon don ese im still waiting on u angry undecided sad

(1) (Reply)

Forgotten Leaders Of Tomorrow / You / About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.