Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Need Help On How To Install Dstv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Need Help On How To Install Dstv (8775 Views)

Advise On Type Of Fta To Install / How To Install Satellite Dish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Install Dstv by ojialo(m): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Good morning please I need your assistance, I bought dstv decoder from a friend. and I want to install it myself, I know how to track dstv using strong decoder, but mine got spoilt please can I be able to track dstv channels using dstv decoder since my strong is bad.
Re: I Need Help On How To Install Dstv by guass(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2015
ojialo:
Good morning please I need your assistance, I bought dstv decoder from a friend. and I want to install it myself, I know how to track dstv using strong decoder, but mine got spoilt please can I be able to track dstv channels using dstv decoder since my strong is bad.
NO Sir. Borrow a Satfinder or any Strong decoder

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Install Dstv by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER AND OPTIMAL PRODUCTIVITY.
OUR SERVICES NCLUDES:
1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.
2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS
3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS DSTV, GO TV, MITV, CONSAT, E.T.C
4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.
5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOYING MACHINES.

THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE RENDER WITHIN LAGOS STATE MOTROPOLIST. CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT TECHNOLOGICAL PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 07060457281, 08159229130.
Re: I Need Help On How To Install Dstv by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Install new decoder and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv, My joy TV, Space, Startimes, Go tv , Consat, Free to Air Tv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad weather condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off/on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.

(1) (Reply)

Starsat Sr200hd 4k Resolution Sr90000 H265 Extreme / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / IRIB Tv3 &varzesh Schedules Daily And Live Fixtures On Other Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.