Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay (3849 Views)

27 Storey London Tower Block On Fire, Many Feared Dead(photos). / Breaking!!! Huge Fire At West London Tower Block Engulfs The 27-storey Building / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by msmon(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2015
A man has reportedly been blindfolded and thrown
off a tower block in Syria for ‘being gay’ before
being stoned to death after surviving the fall.
The Shocking pictures of the execution, which were
posted on Live Leak show ISIS militants hurling the
man off the seven-storey building in the town of
Tal Abyad in Raqqa.

The man, who was supposedly being punished for
having a ‘homosexual affair’, apparently survived
the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting
crowd at the foot of the tower block.
The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human
Rights, claims the man was thrown from the
building before being beaten to death.

Photographs of the incident appear to show the
man – who is thought to be in his 50s – sat on a
white, plastic chair while blindfolded
After falling to the ground, the man can then be
seen sat at the foot of the building, having
apparently survived the fall.

The waiting crowd formed a circle around the
injured man before hurling rocks and stones at
him. It is understood he died from his injuries.

www.gurusloaded.com/shocking-photos-isis-throw-man-off-tower-blockstone-him-to-death-for-being-gay/

Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by falcon01: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2015
that is the judgement for gay in as much as you are a Muslim. but if dem no catch you red handed you fit repent ....
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2015
Though I detest gay.s,every member of ISIS have a special torture chamber in hell awaitin them...

Gutless i.diots.angry

I keep wonderin y such threads seldom make frontpage.

Rather it is always 10 or 7 things about women or those corrupt old men who think they can deceive Nigerians under d guise of APC & PDP...

Smh for Nairaland mods...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by mencade4: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2015
na wa oooo

why na?
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by Paragon311(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2015
Damn!!!! ISIS...

Gays: Repent before it too late.. Imagine such death sentence... SMH.
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Oh beautiful Islam,a shadow of its tenets. I no longer recognize you.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by sanyablaze(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2015
how can u be gay in such environment...u must be a baby-gay

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by rabimlomo: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2015
If he practiced gay in such environment, then he has himself to blame. But I don't understand the "being gay" part. Was it just a suspicion?
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by abubkhr: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Exactly the right punishment for any gay is to be thrown from the highest or tallest building or tallest mounting and then stone to dead.
Good job.
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by Mariopgomery(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
this world is going to hell
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by hayoakins(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
You got one life to live, choice right.
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good for them
Kill them all angry
Bloody gay
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by siegfried99(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even though gays aren't generally accepted, killing them in such a brutal way is more evil than being gay. angry

#bleep ISIS angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by siegfried99(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
1 acre
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by ibkgab001: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Thou shall not Judge!!!
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by charijee(f): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's the height of cruelty
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by morgang(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Inasmuch as I detest gayism, that act is barbaric at the annex of inhumanity. Is high time I realized that ISIS acts and mode of justice is always inhumane. Or could this be part of Islam doctrine? I reserve my comment.
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Shocking Photos: ISIS Throw Man Off Tower Block,Stone Him To Death For Being Gay by sostoz(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
tjo midle east is hell and not civil society. dats y i hate foreigners in ma country coz we got gays and have a right to life only god will judge them coz he is creator who knows what his
creation is programmed to.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Prospects Of Hillary Clinton Becoming The Next US President? / A President That Was Severely Totured Before Been Killed [pics] / Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.