Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest (2776 Views)

Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
MI has reacted after Ice Prince tweeted yesterday saying MI is the greatest that people should stop the comparison. MI said Ice Prince is his brother and he reject any entertainment culture that consistently tries to come between them.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/02/see-mis-reaction-after-ice-prince.html?m=1

Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by elantraceey(f): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2015
I just love his humility .

People will never stop trying to bring strife between you two so you guys should just continue to ignore them.
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by greatbaba(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
F
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
elantraceey:
I just love his humility .

People will never stop trying to bring strife between you two so you guys should just continue to ignore them.
the truth remains that Airforce1 has been working on his musical album for the past 12yrs now. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
greatbaba:
F
clap for yourself dude.
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by vizkiz: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
the truth remains that Airforce1 has been working on his musical album for the past 12yrs now. grin

lol, don't worry, he's gonna join then soon.Maybe in year 2020 grin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by tyson99(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
issokay
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, don't worry, he's gonna join then soon.Maybe in year 2020 grin
the matter don tire me sef
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by greatbaba(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
clap for yourself dude.
Hope this makes fp
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:

Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by amakufrancis(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Humble MI
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by axortedbabe(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Is dis land fertile enuf 2 cultivate on?
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by vizkiz: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
the matter don tire me sef

ordinary andyblaze don get track even though the shii is wack! grin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
it depends on what you intend cultivating. It's not fertile for apples
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
vizkiz:

that shii Ain't wack man
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
greatbaba:
Hope this makes fp
lol.
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by dechandel(f): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
vizkiz:

Fear God o angry
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by dOnLarich: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
LOL
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by axortedbabe(f): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
it depends on what you intend cultivating. It's not fertile for apples
chai,and its apple i wanted to plant here..so i hereby declare this land for sale..
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
Sure thing! Can I share some space with you? wink
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Lol Airforce1 don suffer. I wonder what kinda song he sings. let's hear a demo.
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
chai,and its apple i wanted to plant here..so i hereby declare this land for sale..
you don't sell a land you didn't acquire. Just vacate the land and go. It's up to me to sell it or not
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sure thing! Can I share some space with you? wink
it's not for sale yet
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by vizkiz: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
that shii Ain't wack man

yeah he tried though...amma give him 2%

dechandel:
Fear God o angry

tongue
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
it's not for sale yet
Na your space? grin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by Airforce1(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:

I don't have your time dis early morning grin

1 Like

Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by Airforce1(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2015
kolofem:
Lol Airforce1 don suffer. I wonder what kinda song he sings. let's hear a demo.

R&B
Tell that to the world
grin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na your space? grin
grin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by IamOpemipo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin funny thread
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
IamOpemipo:
grin funny thread
you think so?
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:

gringringrin
Re: Mi's Reaction After Ice Prince Called Him The Greatest by IamOpemipo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
englishmart:
you think so?

I'm comin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Photos: Aliko Dangote Shows The Insides Of His Luxurious Mansion / Dabota Lawson Blast Stella Dimoko 4 Saying She Bleached Her Skin:'Damn You'(Pics / End Time:chicken Spotted With Two 'horns' On Its Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.