Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (64920 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by abbey4christ(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
May God bless a cheerful giver of dragnet past questions especially the one containing abstract. idrisabiodun4@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Alahbahma(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Pweetymoi1:
Kai! Job seekers una no dey sleep o! The invite just came in not up to 5 minutes ago and people are already commenting! Kai! God help us o! Anyway , please anyone with genuine dragnet past questions should please forward to makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com. ..Thanks. We must pass this test o! Whether the devil likes it or not...Amen...
.......lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Philadelphia: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Alahbahma:
.......lol grin grin grin
Just a simple question I asked you andyou refused answering. Well, I don't know your reasons for ignoring, but it's cool.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by temmiethy: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Plz o,I nid help too,got d text also,any pq on dragnet for NSE should also b sent to my mail temmy.raffie@yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Godfather01: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
Hi,pls did any of you who got the invite study engineering?...thnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by temmiethy: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Mrnin everyone,plz anyone wit d dragnet pq for NSE should send to temmy.raffie@yahoo.com,God bless u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by thosyno63(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
dragnet pq 4 nse wil be criously appreciated, tanx in anticipation ..... tosinawosugba@yahoo.com is my email
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Godfather01:
I did, I'm an engineer, ph center
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Do u guys think they'll pay up to 250k per month? smiley, so I'll know how to prepare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by abdulslutsky(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Has dragnet deleted my information in their database. I don't get invite from them anymore
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Shubbylee(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2015
MacMaster01:

I did, I'm an engineer, ph center

pls was ur invitation Via text or Via e-mail?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

pls was ur invitation Via text or Via e-mail?
both text n e-mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
pls any1 with past questions should forward it to leodane4god@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Pffft: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I wonder how dragnet selects those to invite I have done over 8 applications through them and no single invite. Did any Bsc Computer Science get an invite?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by bolutiwi: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please,I was invited for the test also...and I need the past questions too
Please,forward to bolutiwi90@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by TheeRevelation: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pffft:
I wonder how dragnet selects those to invite I have done over 8 applications through them and no single invite. Did any Bsc Computer Science get an invite?

Same issue with me. I have applied countless times on that dragnet platform and I don't get invited for tests at all. I'm fully qualified for this NSE and Cardinal Stone ish and no invite still. I really doubt the integrity of these dragnet people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by ollyboy009(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
i apply tru e-recruiter a day to the closure of application. got invite this morning!
Anyone with dragnet verbal and abstract reasoning sud pls 4ward it to me.
okunlolas00@gmail.co
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by oladayo042: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
aragonbaba:
contact me on 08067661597. for ur dragnet past questions and answers. i also have a little secret to let u in on. dragnet repeats questions and will surely do same. call me for ur numerical answers. this is for real.
SCAM ALERT!!!

CALL HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by datjohn(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Godfather01:

Yeah, a Chem. Engr is here. Abj center, matter of fact.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by oladayo042: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
aragonbaba:
I feel so sorry for the ignorant minds. Few of your candidates now have the package. Remember that this is survival of the fittest. Beware of those that will like u to be disqualified even before u step into the hall. A word is enough for the wise. Thanks. Wish u all d very best of luck.
Please tell me more about it. Who is more ignorant?

The guy who will go to the venue and write the exam from his brain?

Or the guy who thought he has some secret answer from a sc*mbag on NL?

Even if both of them pass, the difference between them is as wide as Indian Ocean. You called the test "survival of the fittest," not survival of the cheatest.

Are you going to sell them the "interview package" too? Only sc*mmers call a PDF file, scraped together from many of the free tests online, 'a package.' Please feel sorry for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Onyiip(f): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
I got an invite too but I'm scared of going for the test cos I'm always failing tests, I Sat for this nse test same time last year and I failed. I'm confused.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by chemlannister: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dear ******

Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.

After careful consideration of your profile against specified criteria, we regret to inform you that we will not progress your application any further on this occasion.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Got rejected. Puzzling undecided

Zero chill. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Pffft: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
chemlannister:
Dear ******

Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.

After careful consideration of your profile against specified criteria, we regret to inform you that we will not progress your application any further on this occasion.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Got rejected. Puzzling undecided

I overmet the criteria sef

Got the same too. What did you study?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by chemlannister: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pffft:

Got the same too. What did you study?

Chemical Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by summerset: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
no mind dragnet,all dis while I ve submitted for different companies through them,nothing to show for it,no contact at all,why say dis one way dey go remember me,Na regret mail dey go send,be careful dragnet oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by DebbyD1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pffft:

I have BSc Computer Science + MSc Computing and IT but didn't get an invite for the NSE. I got an invite for Dragnet themselves though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by chemlannister: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
DebbyD1:

I have BSc Computer Science + MSc Computing and IT but didn't get an invite for the NSE. I got an invite for Dragnet themselves though

Got a BSc Chemical Engineering + MSc Chemical Engineering. [code][/code]Scorch

All the best Debby
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by banillez: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Aragon baba thanks for the other time but i couldnt make it to the final stage, pls do u also have any update on the verbals? pls my exam is on saturday... i cant miss this chance. (barns_era@yahoo.com)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Temo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
olisconuel@yahoo.com, i will appreciate if I can get the dragnet questions too. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by deni7: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
I believe the rejection is because nysc was completed before 2014. Saw it as one of the requirements. I may be wrong but for those that where invited, did you complete nysc between jan-dec 2014?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.