Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (65034 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Philadelphia: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
deni7:
I believe the rejection is because nysc was completed before 2014. Saw it as one of the requirements. I may be wrong but for those that where invited, did you complete nysc between jan-dec 2014?
Thats not the reason. Just thank God and know that something better lies in wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Philadelphia: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Congrats to those that have received the success mails inviting you for an aptitude test. To those who got regret mails, all hope is not lost. I believe God has something better in store.
In the meantime, you can submit your CV through this link http:///1yXPc3q and you stand a 91% chance of being called for an interview before the 1st week of March 2015. I heard the pay for a start is about #75,000 - #100,000. I'm not sure. A friend sent me same link and I thought it nice to share. Good luck everyone.

http:///1yXPc3q

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by afommy: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
afommy:

Nigerian Stock Exchange
Application Criteria
1. Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
2. Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
3. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
4. Completion of NYSC between January and December,
5. Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2014.
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 11TH FEBRUARY, 2015.
I met the application criteria and Na stl regret mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Philadelphia:
Congrats to those that have received the success mails inviting you for an aptitude test. To those who got regret mails, all hope is not lost. I believe God has something better in store.
In the meantime, you can submit your CV through this link http:///1yXPc3q and you stand a 91% chance of being called for an interview before the 1st week of March 2015. I heard the pay for a start is about #75,000 - #100,000. I'm not sure. A friend sent me same link and I thought it nice to share. Good luck everyone.

the link you posted is not opening..thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by temmiethy: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
@aragonbaba,if u feel u av sum secrets to share y dnt u share it on ds page or send to our email address instead of askin one to call u,am sowi buh it sure does luk like a scam,after all we r supposed to b helpin each oda on ds page
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Shubbylee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
afommy:

Same here bro!! I sent them a mail back to tell me which criteria I didn't meet. I'll call them tomorrow too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Philadelphia: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
khemmie020:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
pls o.....i need dragnet past question at tijaniyanj@gmail.com.....pls o...na beg i dey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Philadelphia: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
khemmie020:
http://www./1yXPc3q
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by phetty(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
abdulslutsky:
Has dragnet deleted my information in their database. I don't get invite from them anymore

You saw through my mind bro! I've been thinking same too. Na even by force they invited me for CITA test. I dey suspect they no want invite people with experience again o...especially if you filled them in your profile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by truvine(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
khemmie020:
copy and paste the link rather than clicking it directly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by truvine(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

Same here bro!! I sent them a mail back to tell me which criteria I didn't meet. I'll call them tomorrow too
bro.. to which mailing address did ou send the reply
the mail through which the regret mail was sent dont accept response.
I met all requirements too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by truvine(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Onyiip:
I got an invite too but I'm scared of going for the test cos I'm always failing tests, I Sat for this nse test same time last year and I failed. I'm confused.

your funny
some people are here complaining they are not invited, your here saying "failing all test"
If you try; you may win but if you don't you've lost already.
it is my dear hope that you will go for it and come back here to share the testimony
(first fruit offering to me grin grin grin )

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Pffft: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shubbylee:

Called them already. I was told that it is the clients (NSE in this case) that actually selects those to invite and not dragnet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by banillez: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Onyiip:
I got an invite too but I'm scared of going for the test cos I'm always failing tests, I Sat for this nse test same time last year and I failed. I'm confused.

onyii if u really need to nail the first part of this NSE recruitment process, i can help u. this is my email barns_era@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by paddysday: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
undecided shocked
my God! People got regret mails?
Jeeez...me wey read History con get invite...mmmmh! I must make this better than the CITA petroleum test!
For those who got an invite,(i have written 2 dragnet tests betw 2014 and 2015,and they repeated same questions which i will reveal (in a brief) tomorrow, hoping they repeat again)..
And if you need sample study questions and answers of same pattern as dragnet's, then
1.like this post
2.send a 'thank you' mail to patrickobinna67@gmail.com
3.promise God and the thread to distribute to others
...maybe i had to write two dragnet tests and yet a third one for your sake!
#GiantStrides2015
#GodBlessTheHustle
#GodBlessJobSeekers
#GodBlessNairaland
#GodBlessNigeria
Good night!!!

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by saqo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
paddysday:
undecided shocked
Jeeez...me wey read History con get invite...mmmmh! I must make this better than the CITA petroleum test!
For those who got an invite,(i have written 2 dragnet tests betw 2014 and 2015,and they repeated same questions which i will reveal (in a brief) tomorrow, hoping they repeat again)..
And if you need sample study questions and answers of same pattern as dragnet's, then
1.like this post
#GiantStrides2015
#GodBlessTheHustle
#GodBlessJobSeekers
#GodBlessNairaland
#GodBlessNigeria
Good night!!!
Bros, I also read History and I got the invite too.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by saqo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
paddysday:
undecided shocked
1.like this post
#GiantStrides2015
#GodBlessTheHustle
#GodBlessJobSeekers
#GodBlessNairaland
#GodBlessNigeria
Good night!!!
Bros, I also read History and I got the test message from dragnet too.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by dcdee: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good evening every1,
If you want practise questions,pls mail me @ knowndeoly@yahoo.com
But na 2mrw morn I go 4wrd dem o,my batry is low,&no light.Biko mk job cum,so moni 4fuel go dey (lol).
Pls mail me dis 9t,so I can snd d mails all @once 2mrw morn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Shubbylee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
truvine:

bro.. to which mailing address did ou send the reply
the mail through which the regret mail was sent dont accept response.
I met all requirements too

info@dragnet-solutions.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
afommy:
hope u didnt doctor ur age? What course do u study? Is it a related course?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Onyiip:
change that mindset dear, trust in God.. and u'll b succesful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by pastorgt: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2015
hello,
please has anyone got dragnets' past questions?...I'll really appreciate if it can be forwarded to my mail iyanu.michael@yahoo.com. thank u so much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by kazyphresh(m): 1:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmm, dnt jst undstnd what selection crtieria dey used, i got a regret mail despite the fact that i met d criteria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls can somebody help me with accommodation pls, I stay in Kaduna and would be coming on friday evening, pls house help your guy. Contact. kingsleyoforma.ugwoke@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by yuskanovic(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2015
I really cannot understand the criteria behind this their selection, how can they not choose someone with a 2.1 in finance and below 26 years. Its absolute trash. Anyway congrat to all those selected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by yuskanovic(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2015
I really cannot understand the criteria behind this their selection, how can they not choose someone with a 2.1 in finance and below 26 years. Its absolute trash. Anyway congrat to all those selected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls I need d pass questions..dragnet has screwed with me enough...quetyjane@yahoo.com. Really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by temmiethy: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
@MrSocrate,d exam is also holdin at Abuja n I knw Kaduna isn't too far from Abj,u can change ur centre to Abj n even the tym sef but it has to b before Saturday sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 by afommy: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Tosinayoko:
hope u didnt doctor ur age? What course do u study? Is it a related course?
Nope..... any discipline was stated in the criteria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd