Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Spirit Awaits Direction From The Soul! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Spirit Awaits Direction From The Soul! (918 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / The Spirit Of Enterprise “aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar, Nov 19, 2011” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Awaits Direction From The Soul! by jonkazy: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hello there this is your internet friend. I am just like you searching over the internet looking for money making opportunities till I stumbled on something more profound than just the concept of money making. You see money is a Good Slave but a Bad Master. If you don’t know how to handle money, you will never be able to master it effectively because it is a known fact that people who have poverty consciousness after winning the lottery would wind back into poverty. Now I must tell you two (2) things that are at work here, 1. Poverty Consciousness and, 2. The law of harvest which states that what you sow is what you reap.
     This is not just a religious mantra but the absolute truth because there are things in the unseen realm that we as humans can’t see with our physical eyes but are so real. This is what am about to share with you in this ebook, in it you will learn what you probably have never heard before or what you might have heard but totally ignored. Also with the book is an Audio message that tells you more about this concept. The author of the audio speaks profoundly about what you and I know as the Law of Attraction.
This law clearly states that what you constantly are in resonance with is what you will experience. Meaning that you are what you think or dream of, talk about constantly and so on. This is why I couldn’t hold this message to myself alone without sharing with people of my own race. The law is known as the Universal in that; it is applicable whether you are a Nigerian or American or Indian or Australian. Whether you are black or white or red or pink, this law is there. And most importantly whether you believe it or not, it is affecting you in everyway and in everything you do. So I have written this ebook to shed more light to this concept and added the audio message to it for you to have a clearer picture of what I am all about. Now don’t get me wrong, I have not gotten there myself but am on the way and I felt I shouldn’t wait till I get there before other people know about it. I urge to please listen and listen well to the audio because it really opened my eyes to see things clearly. This is so passionate to me because I really want to make a difference to this generation of Youth of this generation who believe that only through cyber crime can you make it albeit online.
Now how much do you think this profound message cost? $10,000? $5,000? No just tell me what you think the cost should be after all, I went through a lot to get this message out both for myself and eventually to you. Well don’t let me make you sweat, for a limited time and for a limited number of people only, this audio message and ebook I’m talking about will cost you the sum of…, wait for it…, N1,500. Yes for that amount you would get a copy of this message that you can download and listen to over and over again the audio before you make decisions in your life. If I were you I’d hurry and grab this offer before the price goes back up. Now till the 15th of February 2009, this audio message and ebook will cost you the sum of N1,500. Believe me, this message would change the way you think about this earth and about why people remain the same and also why some others are moving up. Please note that in order to read the ebook, you must have acrobat reader because the ebook is in .pdf format. And you must have WinZip software in order to get both the audio and the ebook. If you don’t have WinZip, you can download free from their website www.winzip.com
After going through this ebook and listening to the audio and you take the necessary action it states, then can you think of which money making opportunity you want to engage in.
As an added bonus to getting this ebook, I will also give you another free audio that tells you specific actions to take in making your dreams come through for this new year 2009.
For more details, just mail me on attractingwealthasayouth@gmail.com. I will be more than willing to send you this report and so much more.

(1) (Reply)

Azuchi Uk Limited - Cutlery Hire / Ardyss Members Meet Here / Get A Loan ,4rm 100,000k-1.5oo.000.no Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.