Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Unbiblical Doctrines 1, Holy Mediators - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unbiblical Doctrines 1, Holy Mediators (367 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Unbiblical Doctrines,salvation By Confessing, Good Works And Religiousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbiblical Doctrines 1, Holy Mediators by PROVENSOLUTION: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
According to 1 John 2:1, 1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:6, Proverbs 14:12.

Do we need saints, men of God, women of God, Mother of god, Demi gods, angels, to advocate/mediate for us

See below for the above quoted scriptures.
1 John 2:1King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Proverbs 14:12King James Version (KJV)
12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see https://twitter.com/CHUKWUNULUR for our answers

(1) (Reply)

Humble Beginning. / How To Be A Good Leader / Bug Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.