Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better (13739 Views)

Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus / Eden Hazard: Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Calls Midfielder 'complete Player' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
homesteady:

Ermmm. .. so creating scoring chances is your only criteria for been creative?
The last time I checked, Messi had created more chances than any other player in Europe for this season, and do you know why - he is playing a deeper role now! Do you expect a striker to be creating the most chances? But I just checked the stats you are talking of - its for the whole of 2014! Hazard had 91 and Messi had 89, just a difference of 2! One played as a top striker for more than half of the year, while the other played as a winger/midfielder for throughout the year!

Been creative also includes your pass range and ability to read the game and also to control the game!
Hazard will always blush at Messi passing range! And he doesn't come close in the others!
Even your fellow chelsea fans in the Chelsea thread will never say such nonsense!

you deserve one bottle of stout and 2 plates of Nkwobi
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
homesteady:

do you also have comprehension problems?
You said Neymar is barca main scorer. ............ and I asked how! Because 1) we have a top 9- Suarez who is meant to be our top scorer ...... 2)Messi is our highest goal scorer!
So what criteria did you use to crown Neymar as barca main scorer?
formation and pattern of play. Understood! Seems u dnt knw way ur club has bn playing dis season.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
hensben:
nor mind that kid....hazard is left midfielder(LMF) in 4-2-3-1 formation while neymar is left wing forward(LWF) in 4-3-3 formation...different tactics and role set by the coach.
they wont undastd wat u just explained. All the knw is just to go to a viewing centre nd watch football and watch results, without knwin wat really happened in the game. Some ppl dy watch back of t.v. Dem no sabi play, dm no sabi watch, talk more of analyzing. They watch a match and see a player score and they conclude he played very wel. They open soccer sites, luk 4 chelsea match, they check if hazard scored, if he did nt, they say he does nt knw hw to play. Sum1 cn hv a bad performance and yet b on d score sheet, while anoda wl hv a wonderful game and yet wl nt appear in d score sheet. Nawa 4 dis kind fans o.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Greatihex:
they wont undastd wat u just explained. All the knw is just to go to a viewing centre nd watch football and watch results, without knwin wat really happened in the game. Some ppl dy watch back of t.v. Dem no sabi play, dm no sabi watch, talk more of analyzing. They watch a match and see a player score and they conclude he played very wel. They open soccer sites, luk 4 chelsea match, they check if hazard scored, if he did nt, they say he does nt knw hw to play. Sum1 cn hv a bad performance and yet b on d score sheet, while anoda wl hv a wonderful game and yet wl nt appear in d score sheet. Nawa 4 dis kind fans o.
lol...am not that kind of fan, i take note of workrate and contribution to attack
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by homesteady(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
hensben:
nor mind that kid....hazard is left midfielder(LMF) in 4-2-3-1 formation while neymar is left wing forward(LWF) in 4-3-3 formation...different tactics and role set by the coach.

this 4-2-3-1 formation was the same used by brazil during the worldcup, and Neymar played as the 'left midfielder'!
Did Neymar not still shine at the worldcup? was he not still scoring goals?
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Greatihex:
formation and pattern of play. Understood! Seems u dnt knw way ur club has bn playing dis season.

lmao! So why did they spend about 80 million to buy Suarez when they could have just made Neymar the main striker?
What is Suarez work?
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by hensben(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2015
homesteady:

this 4-2-3-1 formation was the same used by brazil during the worldcup, and Neymar played as the 'left midfielder'!
Did Neymar not still shine at the worldcup? was he not still scoring goals?
neymar was/is acting as a forward due to brazil lack quality no9 at the moment like hazard for chelsea last season when cfc strikers(torres n co) were not clinical in front of goal...football is all about tactics.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by HOMOTOYOSI10: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
homesteady:

Ermmm. .. so creating scoring chances is your only criteria for been creative?
The last time I checked, Messi had created more chances than any other player in Europe for this season, and do you know why - he is playing a deeper role now! Do you expect a striker to be creating the most chances? But I just checked the stats you are talking of - its for the whole of 2014! Hazard had 91 and Messi had 89, just a difference of 2! One played as a top striker for more than half of the year, while the other played as a winger/midfielder for throughout the year!

Been creative also includes your pass range and ability to read the game and also to control the game!
Hazard will always blush at Messi passing range! And he doesn't come close in the others!
Even your fellow chelsea fans in the Chelsea thread will never say such nonsense!

Haha you can lie oooo where is your source
Cesc Fabregas has created more chances than any other player in the whole of Europe get your facts well
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Ariani: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
gustav25:
keep dreaming

thunder fire u dia bt if u talk ur own no be dream bah? Hatred at it's peak
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by proxillin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sentiment aside. Hazard is mikes ahead. Neymar his a shoe boy to hazard. Hazard is at par with mess I, but not in terms of goals. If we are rating a players by numbers of goals. A defender will never be rated.

Neymar ride on the back of messi.

Hazard has no messi to babysit him.

End of story..bye bye..see u later
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Krasid(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
proxillin:
Sentiment aside. Hazard is mikes ahead. Neymar his a shoe boy to hazard. Hazard is at par with mess I, but not in terms of goals. If we are rating a players by numbers of goals. A defender will never be rated.

Neymar ride on the back of messi.

Hazard has no messi to babysit him.

End of story..bye bye..see u later
I never knew Hazard is a defender.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by boladeen(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rounakid:
Lol... Low point bro... Brazilian leauge and epl... Wich one do u tink dat Physical Football will dominate... With d likes of Maicon and odat brazilians... Despite dat... Plz av u started watchinq ball wen Suarez... Was still in Epl...? I doubt if u are a football fan den... Coz if u are... U wud av known dat neymar and suarez... Share one tin in common... Which is unobvious fallinq... And no oda striker of our time succeded in epl more dan suarez...
Then ama tell u fernando toress was a better player at liverpool than suarez. Wink oya start ranting
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by boladeen(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
hensben:
7th position yeah all thanks to his nationality and club he plays for currently...who takes balon de or serious this days were players are now awarded base on number of goal...they should scrabble golden boot award if it's so..what i meant by sacrifice his goal is that by now messi will be leading goal chart , if u watch barca match this season, he always want either Neymar or Suarez to score by play making and giving them decisive pass at final third of the pitch, mostly Neymar...
Bro u get time oo. Leave d anti hazard peeps alone. I just laff at baca fans dat doesn't knw aw d team operate. Messi is more of a provider now unlike durin peps time. Suarez now operates as d real no 9. Even enrique sef talk am. Wat was d reason he(enrique) and messi av a burst up at first? He's tryna relieved messi of his duty so room can come for oda players lik neymer and d new suarez. I fink pep did d same wit dinho wen he made messi his main man in his team. Baca are tryin for life after messi. Dnt knw y ppl dnt get d logic.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by boladeen(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Greatihex:
u just showed the level of ur bais and sentiment wt dis ur post. Read dis ur post and compare it wt d ones u hv bn typing concerning hazard nd neymar. Just take dis ur post to an unbaised football fan or analyst and see wat d person wl say abt it. U could nt defend iniesta wel wt dis ur point. U dnt even knw y iniesta is beta dn lampard. Nawa 4 u o.
Let me come in at dis point. Bro pls leave dat guy alone he watches and comment footbal wit sentiments. Well I fink am gona put lampard in my own team than iniesta. Reason? Lampard can score,assist, his workrate was fantastic good vision on d ball and 1 of d finest midfielder england eva had while I can't see wat iniesta can do da lampard cannot do except dribble and ball work. Yes iniesta won d worldcup final for spain by scorin d only goal for spain and dat wasn't a big deal no player cannot do dat.. Pls dnt compare lampard england succes wit spain cos lampard was not a flop in england at all. Lampard was nominated for ballon'd'or. And came out 3rd losin to dinho and eto'o same wit iniesta. Pls not lampard and iniesta but xavi even lampard is far ahead of xavi in d trend. No doubt both iniesta and xavi have more international succes dan lampard but outside dat I mean individually lampard superceed dem. Gbam
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by binhozie(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2015
hensben:
Epl is a physical league for people like Neymar who always goes to the ground at any slight contact and u know epl ref hardly award free kick.....read the op analysis between the two very well, he said everything you need to know.

wen ronaldo was in EPL he easily went to ground.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by binhozie(m): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2015
boladeen:

Let me come in at dis point. Bro pls leave dat guy alone he watches and comment footbal wit sentiments. Well I fink am gona put lampard in my own team than iniesta. Reason? Lampard can score,assist, his workrate was fantastic good vision on d ball and 1 of d finest midfielder england eva had while I can't see wat iniesta can do da lampard cannot do except dribble and ball work. Yes iniesta won d worldcup final for spain by scorin d only goal for spain and dat wasn't a big deal no player cannot do dat.. Pls dnt compare lampard england succes wit spain cos lampard was not a flop in england at all. Lampard was nominated for ballon'd'or. And came out 3rd losin to dinho and eto'o same wit iniesta. Pls not lampard and iniesta but xavi even lampard is far ahead of xavi in d trend. No doubt both iniesta and xavi have more international succes dan lampard but outside dat I mean individually lampard superceed dem. Gbam

how can u say lampard is better than xavi and iniesta people like u should be banned from commenting on nairaland
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by boladeen(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2015
binhozie:

how can u say lampard is better than xavi and iniesta people like u should be banned from commenting on nairaland

Rili? Oya since u knew it all oya start giving me d stat aw dem beta pass lampard mind u leave d club and country accolades out of it.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by boladeen(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
binhozie:

Beta go and check d stat.b4 u come hia con dey write poo. He leads d assist and goals more dan xavi and iniesta so oya tell me how d two beta pass am?
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by dannyben5: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
dont wory u guys wil c epl teams in action nxt season ucl,especially chel,manu, arsenal
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by binhozie(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
boladeen:

Beta go and check d stat.b4 u come hia con dey write poo. He leads d assist and goals more dan xavi and iniesta so oya tell me how d two beta pass am?
assists more dan xavi bro wat r u saying
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
So whats the conclusion now?
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by tck2000(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Meldrick:
Hazard is definitely a better player. He should be compared with Christiano Ronaldo not Neymar. In the near future, I see Neymar regularly queuing behind hazard at the Balon d' or. I see him coming second after Hazard has consistently won the FIFA World Best Player. Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Rankings: Eagles Maintain Position In Africa, Slip In World Ranking / No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans / The World’s Famous Horse Racing Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.