Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,779 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better (14141 Views)

Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus / Eden Hazard: Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Calls Midfielder 'complete Player' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by hensben(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

if hazard play against atletico madrid ehn?, he will break into pieces...no wonder they conceded 4 goals from them last season and hazard was no where to be found.
Even on a Bad day, Neymar haunts Atletico Madrid like a ghost, his first goal than won barca the super cup 2 seasons ago came at the Vicente Calderon.
If Neymar should be in Chelsea, he wouldn't do jack against atletico too..what i am trying to say is that teams are not the same..head to head chelsea>barca and stop crediting team success,I.e trophies to a particular player it doesn't work that way.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Debroslink:

Ur argument is baseless bro. U said Chelsea defeated Barca. Was Hazard in Chelsea then? Hazard's style of play suite Barca. If Chelsea wanna beat Barca, bench Hazard and put Mikel, Ramires and Matic in midfield, and park d bus as usual.

BTW where was Hazard when Chelsea faced Atletico twice? He was missing. Even when Barca couldn't beat Atletico last season, Neymar was scoring freely both home and away.

Against physical teams like Atletico, Villareal, Sevilla, and even Real Madrid, Neymar scored @ ease.

I still ask this question to Chelsea fans... What has Hazard won singlehandedly for Chelsea?
Single handedly as how? Team win trophy not player..imagine when Neymar scored that day then atletico equalize would you still remember neymar's goal like hazard case against bayeren Munich in super cup when he scored to give chelsea the lead until Martinez scored seconds to go to take the game to penalty shoot out were bayern won.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Debroslink: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2015
hensben:
If Neymar should be in Chelsea, he wouldn't do jack against atletico too..what i am trying to say is that teams are not the same..head to head chelsea>barca and stop crediting team success,I.e trophies to a particular player it doesn't work that way.
If Neymar is in Chelsea, he'll be a better performer than Hazard is currently. He'll be d star player. Even if Chelsea loses, at least you'll see his impact in the team like scoring a goal or an assist. He won't disappear in a match like Hazard.

He can play free kicks better than Hazard
He is the best goal scoring winger in the world right now
He's a better team player than Hazard who is selfish.
He has more assists and goals than Hazard.

I have told u times and again... Neymar shits on Hazard anytime any day anywhere.

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Debroslink: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2015
sebod:
Homesteady, Debroslink, I dey hail ooooo. Dragging issues with chelsea fan? Una well done oooo grin

I don't tire sef. They no dey hear word. Very soon, if Cuadrado(whatever his name is) starts scoring, Ogogoro fans will say he's better than Messi.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by hensben(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2015
stop trying to be smart, you said neymar won a trophy for barca single handedly hence, my comment...with or without neymar barca can win atletico or trophies...messi feed neymar tap-in this season, neymar focus only in attack for barca unlike hazard who is meant to track back and work for the team and push opponent to the wall, hazard role in chelsea is just like ribery's in bayern...last season when chelsea lack prolific goal scorer mou had no choice than to tell hazard to focus on goal which he did but this season costa is there to score..barca and chelsea have different tactics and style of play..messi starts every barca counter attack so is hazard but messi is messi hence his goals...mou tactics restrict hazard style of play...go watch hazard when he was in lill, he was banging goals left right corner...try to watch football with neutral mind and also, be football fan before been a club fan by doing that you will be able to know players role...best goal scoring winger indeed...neymar;s role for barca this season is similar to cr7 role. i.e wait in the 18 yard box to tap-in goals.sentiments is beclouding your sense of reasoning
Debroslink:

If Neymar is in Chelsea, he'll be a better performer than Hazard is currently. He'll be d star player. Even if Chelsea loses, at least you'll see his impact in the team like scoring a goal or an assist. He won't disappear in a match like Hazard.

I have told u times and again... Neymar shits on Hazard anytime any day anywhere.

Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by hensben(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Debroslink:

I don't tire sef. They no dey hear word. Very soon, if Cuadrado(whatever his name is) starts scoring, Ogogoro fans will say he's better than Messi.
guy u nor know football go sleep, you think by supporting barca/man utd(plastic fans) make u a genius..nor be people be cambridge fans, u know football reach them.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by HOMOTOYOSI10: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Debroslink:

Haha last I checked hazard has 5 assists neymar 4
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by HOMOTOYOSI10: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Debroslink:

So neymar now scores more goals compared to ronaldo abi
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Haha last I checked hazard has 5 assists neymar 4
last i checked Neymar has 22 goals this season in all competitions in 27 appearances, Hazard barely has 10
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Bosch10(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2015
hensben:
Bro u don't know football....if Neymar should come to epl he will flop.
look at what u are saying bro,i assure u that if he comes to england,he will do far more better.he was a great player both in brazil and santos fc and they cant forget him easily.he was even compared to pele.he is doing great at barca also,he will be greater at england.look at sanchez,toress at liverpool then.u see england is just overhyped.he wil soar high
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Bosch10(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2015
omar22:
Neymar wont survive a season in the EPL
stop saying nonsense.suarez that almost gave liverpool the league last season,what is he doing now please
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Bosch10(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2015
hensben:
I repeat it doesn't work that way in epl, messi would have been frustrated with tackles and physical contact for long Which will make him change league..cr7 only had one fantastic season in epl were he scored 30 goals or so, he struggled the next season until he left for Real Madrid that's epl for you..it's not the best league at the moment but very competitive with a lot of dramas.
that is a bad lie.ronaldo was at the peak of his career when he was sold to real.ok
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by HOMOTOYOSI10: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

last i checked Neymar has 22 goals this season in all competitions in 27 appearances, Hazard barely has 10
well I believe hazard has 13 goals 7 assists so far in all competitions this season

1 Like

Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

well I believe hazard has 13 goals 7 assists in so competitions do far this season
Yeah, neymar has 22 goals and 5 assists in 27 appearances.
That means he averages 1 involvement in every goal barca has scored.
I just pray Chelsea meet Barca, like someone said, they will bench Hazard and put Mikel and Park Bus.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

I just pray Chelsea meet Barca, like someone said, they will bench Hazard and put Mikel and Park Bus.

ClintonNzedimma:

ClintonNzedimma:

Both Hazard and Neymar are left sided wingers
but have different roles to play. Neymar is more
of a forward playing winger whereas Eden plays
in a deeper position as a midfielder winger.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

all i see is crap.
As long as mourinho uses a 4-3-3 position, Hazard is a striker.
If Hazard was a midfielder, there would be no basis for comparison.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
homesteady:

Like seriously? How dare you say such nonsense?
Hazard more creative than Messi? Guy you drink chelsea ogogoro? When did this nonsense start?
Do you know what creative means? You did not even compare him to fabregas, you are calling Messi! A natural - pure La masia breed!
bros sorry oh, but your football knowledge is limited!
sori o, u just defined urself. U are d one who has a limited football knowledge. Being creative in football means creating goal scoring chances. The last time i checked, hazard was above messi in that stat. Messi was nt even in the first ten. Hazard topped the stat ranking last season in d whole of europe. Ask those who knw football very well. Neymar is nt even in d top 20.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
homesteady:

Neymar can score, hazard can't!
do you even know that Neymar style of play suits chelsea more than Hazard?
what do u mean by "neymar cn score, hazard cnt score"? So u mean hazard has nt scored a goal b4? What u said has ntin to do wt wat i asked. By the way, hw many goals does neymar hv over hazard, even as he is playing further forward as the main goal scorer 4 barca dis season?
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Debroslink:

My guy, certain players win trophies for their teams singlehandedly. Majority of big teams have their talisman. Ronaldo and Messi are the talismans of their respective teams. Neymar is d current talisman for Brazil and future star player for Barcelona after Messi is gone.

Is Hazard the star player of Chelsea? I doubt it. Is he the star player of Belgium? Feliani is ahead of him in Belgium.

So please, stop insulting Neymar. He is head and shoulder above Hazard.
some clubs have talisman or star players, but no player wins a match or trophy singlehandedly, it is un-football to say such tin, even the player u mentioned wl always gv credit to dia teammates. If hazard is nt the star player for chelsea, i wonder who u tink it is.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Debroslink:

And how is Lampard a great player for his country? He's a flop for England. Not even a semifinal appearance for his country. KANU and Mikel shits on Lampard.

He may have more goals and assists than Iniesta, but Iniesta is a big match player and better than Lampard.

There are certain goals a player scores that takes him to legendary status. No matter the number of goals Lampard scores, they can NEVER eclipse 2010 world cup final match goal and 2009 Chelsea vs Barca @ Stamford Bridge.

Those are big games Iniesta won singlehandedly.
u just showed the level of ur bais and sentiment wt dis ur post. Read dis ur post and compare it wt d ones u hv bn typing concerning hazard nd neymar. Just take dis ur post to an unbaised football fan or analyst and see wat d person wl say abt it. U could nt defend iniesta wel wt dis ur point. U dnt even knw y iniesta is beta dn lampard. Nawa 4 u o.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

At club level it is
speed, goal scoring, fast and quick dribbles, finishing, versatility.
International Level it is
speed, goal scoring, fast and quick dribbles, playmaking, finishing, versatlity infact he has a higher work rate
there is ntin lyk at club level nd country level in a players quality. Quality is quality. It is nt influenced by d places u mentioned. If sum1 cn dribbles, he cn dribble anywhere.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Debroslink:

nw i knw, u dnt knw d player u are arguing abt. Hazard is selfish? Hazard disappears in match? U must b talkin abt anoda hazard, it is nt Eden Hazard.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
hensben:
stop trying to be smart, you said neymar won a trophy for barca single handedly hence, my comment...with or without neymar barca can win atletico or trophies...messi feed neymar tap-in this season, neymar focus only in attack for barca unlike hazard who is meant to track back and work for the team and push opponent to the wall, hazard role in chelsea is just like ribery's in bayern...last season when chelsea lack prolific goal scorer mou had no choice than to tell hazard to focus on goal which he did but this season costa is there to score..barca and chelsea have different tactics and style of play..messi starts every barca counter attack so is hazard but messi is messi hence his goals...mou tactics restrict hazard style of play...go watch hazard when he was in lill, he was banging goals left right corner...try to watch football with neutral mind and also, be football fan before been a club fan by doing that you will be able to know players role...best goal scoring winger indeed...neymar;s role for barca this season is similar to cr7 role. i.e wait in the 18 yard box to tap-in goals.sentiments is beclouding your sense of reasoning
excellent! U dn talk am 5nish.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

nw i knw u are just one over sentimental barca fan. Bt, the barca fans i knw in real life are nt dat sentimental. I hv a 5rnd who is a barca fan, he also manages a viewing centre, meaning he watches all matches. The guy dy confirm hazard wt hm mouth wen hm dn watch am tire.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

thank u for explaining dat to hm.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

all i see is crap.
As long as mourinho uses a 4-3-3 position, Hazard is a striker.
If Hazard was a midfielder, there would be no basis for comparison.
U deserve pity. Sori o, which place wey u see mou dy play 4-3-3. Nawa o. Hw am i sure u knw the club called chelsea. Chelsea have bn playing 4-2-3-1 formation wt a lone striker since d time of di matteo. Except on rare occasion during a match wl mou switch to a diff formation. Even at dat, hazard wl stil play as d left winger, responsible 4 creating chances rather than scoring, a task he performs excellently.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Greatihex:
nw i knw u are just one over sentimental barca fan. Bt, the barca fans i knw in real life are nt dat sentimental. I hv a 5rnd who is a barca fan, he also manages a viewing centre, meaning he watches all matches. The guy dy confirm hazard wt hm mouth wen hm dn watch am tire.
do u know the Neymar u are rating under Hazard just scored like 30 minutes ago and the match is still on.
Yes am a bit sentimental.
I'd rather watch Stoke City than to watch a club that parks bus in their own stadium
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Greatihex:
there is ntin lyk at club level nd country level in a players quality. Quality is quality. It is nt influenced by d places u mentioned. If sum1 cn dribbles, he cn dribble anywhere.
Leave matter for matthias, Felliaini is the the Talisman of Hazard's Belgium.
EPL fans should stop overhyping their players.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Greatihex(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Leave matter for matthias, Felliaini is the the Talisman of Hazard's Belgium.
EPL fans should stop overhyping their players.
u just dy run around.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Greatihex:
u just dy run around.
u know what?, let barca and chelsea meet again in UCL, lets see.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by Jerryojozy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
50% of hazard goals came from the spot kick. Neymar is better.
Re: Industrious Hazard (chelsea) Vs Explosive Neymar (barcelona): Who Is Better by homesteady(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Greatihex:
sori o, u just defined urself. U are d one who has a limited football knowledge. Being creative in football means creating goal scoring chances. The last time i checked, hazard was above messi in that stat. Messi was nt even in the first ten. Hazard topped the stat ranking last season in d whole of europe. Ask those who knw football very well. Neymar is nt even in d top 20.

Ermmm. .. so creating scoring chances is your only criteria for been creative?
The last time I checked, Messi had created more chances than any other player in Europe for this season, and do you know why - he is playing a deeper role now! Do you expect a striker to be creating the most chances? But I just checked the stats you are talking of - its for the whole of 2014! Hazard had 91 and Messi had 89, just a difference of 2! One played as a top striker for more than half of the year, while the other played as a winger/midfielder for throughout the year!

Been creative also includes your pass range and ability to read the game and also to control the game!
Hazard will always blush at Messi passing range! And he doesn't come close in the others!
Even your fellow chelsea fans in the Chelsea thread will never say such nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Egypt Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.