Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Should Scolari Go? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Should Scolari Go? (822 Views)

Scolari Slams Mourinho Over Neymar Comments / Drogba, Cech Forced Me Out Of Chelsea—scolari / Chelsea Manager Felipe Luiz Scolari Sacked After Players Revolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Scolari Go? by ohemmaj(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
the way things are going this season, i see chelsea going trophyless and this all because of scolari who does not know what he is doing. as for me, i feel he should be sacked. what do u think?
Re: Should Scolari Go? by chyk91(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2008
chelsea fans are at it again ohh, this is not the first tym i am hearing this ohhh, who would u get if u sack him, hmmmmmmm chelski don come again o. sack him if u av the power to. grin cheesy tongue smiley
Re: Should Scolari Go? by Tatase(f): 3:13am On Dec 30, 2008
I'm not a chelsea fan but I'm wondering why you would sack him. You're more or less first (until we (United) collect our 6 points in hand and overtake you) and we can't really consider those people (l'poo) as real contenders abi it's not like honestly they have the gumption or xfactor required to win the premiership this season, so it's not like you should really be concerned about them. I think he's doing alright for a first season. But then, he's not my team's manager.
Re: Should Scolari Go? by Jascobee: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2008
sack him and take PAUL INCE or SAMMY LEE, BUNCH OF IMPATIENT FOLKS,
Re: Should Scolari Go? by chyk91(m): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2008
ha ha grin
guy u harsh o
Re: Should Scolari Go? by dom(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2009
Unless and until the board apologises to Mourinho, things will keep being rough for Chelsea. Here's a man who won 6 titles in his short stay, including an unprecedented back to back win of the league in his first 2 seasons, after half century hiatus.Suddenly, the hitherto underachieving airheads started clamouring for attractive football, leading to his ignominious exit. e good?
Re: Should Scolari Go? by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2009
It won't change anything if Scolari is sacked. You chelsea fans are simply impatient, if any team should be impatient, then it should be Man U, I do'nt know when you guys started winning titles that u'll want to sack a coach simply because you're not the first on the table.
Re: Should Scolari Go? by HorneyChic(f): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2009
Scolari does not understand the English game. Truth is, he is overated. Yes he won the world cup but hey, the Brazil squad of 2002 could have won it without a coach.
I'm not saying he's a bad coach, maybe he'll improve with time but we at chelsea are impatient, we dnt have time waiting for mediocres to improve. Maybe we should have been patient with Ranieri and JM. Well, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Should Scolari Go? by Marymos: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2009
I think the exist of Scolari from Chelsea will be the beginning of wisdom.I don't think that man is the right coach for Chelsea.How can he just allow a club that almost won the premiership,FA and European championship last year to be humiliated the way things are.Even if the club will fall i don't expect it to be the way things are.Scolari should go if he love himself.
Re: Should Scolari Go? by staloone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
well 4 me even though am not a chesea fan, scolari should be given time, let the board borrow a leave from United's ferguson. when he started, he was not winning trophies fro so many years, but when he was encouraged and time was given to him today he's the best coach in the world, with trophies to preach for.

if una dey look for good tactician make una go hair the big bose lADAN BOSSO of the flying eagles that won the third place game in Rwanda 2009,  he's a good coach, and more technical than scolari haha grin

MAKE CHELSEA SHOW SO LITTLE PATIENCE HABA!!

MAN U RULES!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy wink[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Should Scolari Go? by switch47(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
chelsea is already a failed project
Re: Should Scolari Go? by ladykool(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
scolari should definetly go he hasn't done anything good for us since he came and besides i have a feeling that at the end of the season he will be gone. i wouldn't mind anyway even avram grant is better than scolari.
switch47:

chelsea is already a failed project
abeg na wetin be ur problem chelsea no be a failed project na de coach not chelsea
Re: Should Scolari Go? by switch47(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2009
scolari should go so that another mumu coach can come in
Re: Should Scolari Go? by mykali(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
i know if scolari remains and learns all the treatrics of the premier league for the next 2 or 3 seasons we will be better than we are now. but chelsea fans want instant success. they dont want to be undedogs. look at benitez who has won just a few trophies since coming in is like a demi God at liverpool, wenger and ferguson have been at arsenal and united for years, and now united is the talk of england, europe and the world. i know wenger would be doing better now if he had better players.

what am trying to say is that we should give scolari some time. this is his first season coaching a big premier league club. by 2010 or 2011 chelsea myte be better than what united is now. . . its a long way to go but it will be worth it.
Re: Should Scolari Go? by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
4 what
Re: Should Scolari Go? by mykali(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
then swallow a cyanide pill. grin
Re: Should Scolari Go? by switch47(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2009
CHELSEA WILL DO VERY WELL IN THE NEXT THREE SEASONS IN DIVISION TWO WHERE THEY BELONG!! WHAT A WASTE
Re: Should Scolari Go? by staloone(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
FINNALY CHELSEA SCOLARI GONE LIKE I SAID IN THIS THREAD. SO! BYE SCOLARI UNITED RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand Magazine! / Daniel Sturridge Signs For Chelsea / How Man Utd Was Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.