Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55964 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Recruitment programs need patience. All we have to pray is that even if their is change of government before the next stage the minister of power should be retained.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
continue calling
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by chuxevra: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Heey guys today I called Firstgate customer care ..the lady said the cut off is 50% that dey r waiting for the new government to start....off so dey can implement the MOU...abeg make we pray make buhari no scrap am abeg our money involve....she said till after may..so we get long time ...I guess we shud jux pray and wait...
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
mehn this recruitment exercise is takin too long

i knw my fellow applicants will tell me recruitment programs need patience.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
@unclerea

I can see you have tried to keep this tried alive of which I commend you.

Then to address your gingering, you see the thing with recruitment, you must learn to take a "Jega pill", I mean patience. This is because there is nothing in the world you can do about it, whether you rant up and down here and write an epistle on it, it won't change anything.

Non of us are working in firstgate or motir so no one can give you any tangible info. See even if you call them and they actually answer you, I can bet on my life that the info you seek won't be answered.

In conclusion, what would be, would be. That you huff and puff, wont change notin. So be calm, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, everytin dey God hand.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
ossy4mokpo:
@unclerea

I can see you have tried to keep this tried alive of which I commend you.

Then to address your gingering, you see the thing with recruitment, you must learn to take a "Jega pill", I mean patience. This is because there is nothing in the world you can do about it, whether you rant up and down here and write an epistle on it, it won't change anything.

Non of us are working in firstgate or motir so no one can give you any tangible info. See even if you call them and they actually answer you, I can bet on my life that the info you seek won't be answered.

In conclusion, what would be, would be. That you huff and puff, wont change notin. So be calm, the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, everytin dey God hand.

i dey always like my guy the legendary ossy...u dey always drop em lyk its hot
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
sitting has just been adjourn till after may29th...PEACE
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
unclerae:
sitting has just been adjourn till after may29th...PEACE
our 5k,nawao
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
curiobling:
our 5k,nawao

hmmm....mind game
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by eduhenry90(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Still waiting patiently..
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
June/july will tell
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
How was yu guys NIS CBT
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2015
Still hoping.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 4:42pm On May 07, 2015
faan list is out, nis list on a speed lane. . .why us?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Well well well

I see there's no new update on Motir.

I'm suspecting the fact that GEJ lost the election could be a reason for the delay. I'm not sure tho, but this delay is becoming suspicious especially for the fact that the money we paid is at stake.

Well after the handing over, by june at least we'd see if there'd be any update.

I greet y'all.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by davidnzere19: 9:54am On May 18, 2015
the loss presi GEJ actually has an effect on what we are experiencing now. but don't think montirseaspire is trying to be fraudulent, because they are a real big organization and I don't think our form money will even be enough for them to pay all their workers.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Saryea83: 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
This should be one of the issues we bring up to GMB if they fail to implement the MOU-Motire, our money. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. We must let FG know of the monetary commitment we made and the job in question,but let's wait till after May 29.

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 6:05pm On May 25, 2015
clock ticking
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Saryea83: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
It's time for all of us to wake up & disturb firstgate seriously!
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
its high time to wake up fellows.........our money needs to be sorted

2 Likes

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Saryea83: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can someone gv me Buhari's number i need to report Firstgate n co?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm I concur!

Its been a while now no news and its beginning to seem like its was all a scam. Something doesnt add up @all
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2015
U guys who live @Abj shld goto der office
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2015
its funny how things operate in this country.....guess we entered one chance niyen.........even the south korea they promised is currently witnessing their own ebola....MERS virus...i dont think anyone will want to go and face that embarassed
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
yusfe4real:
its funny how things operate in this country.....guess we entered one chance niyen.........even the south korea they promised is currently witnessing their own ebola....MERS virus...i dont think anyone will want to go and face that embarassed

Lol, I guess we wud jst take it as one of dose tins. The explanation doesnt even matter at this point if its not somtin positive or bringin bak our money.

Unto the next1

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.