Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife (31122 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Where's "Oluwole" Located In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Fynestboi: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
*A GEM IS GONE!!!*

CONDOLENCE
To the first family ever to have attended the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile- Ife, Osun State Nigeria.
Pa John Oluwole Adebayo was the first student candidate ever that was admitted to the then UNIVERSITY OF IFE which is now known today as
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE IFE in 1962.
May his soul rest in perfect peace*

©Novel News

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Fynestboi: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
See what a Student has to say about him.

EXIT OF AN ICON

*ERIN WO, AJANAKU SUN BI OKE*

It has been brought to our notice the demise of an ALUTA VETERAN, MR FEMI KUKU, former president of GREAT IFE STUDENTS' UNION.

It is said that 'a good man dies but his good works live on'.
We were told that during his tenure as the president of GREAT IFE STUDENTS' UNION, he brought about the ALUTA GARDEN and also agitated for the junction between New market, fajuyi and Moremi hall when students particularly Moremites started falling Victims of high speed from the oncoming vehicles. Although, he had his mistakes but his mistakes remain a learning ground for the generations after him.
After his tenure and BSC on this campus, Femi Kuku also served OAU with the interest of students at heart, he challenged the former Dean,division of Students' Affairs on several occasions without the fear of him loosing his job. He faced many University management panels because of fighting for a just course when he was an undergraduate and also a University worker.
He worked at the center for distance learning, OAU and he was the only worker that led the students in a candle night possession of a student that died as a result of an unequipped health centre in 2006/2007 predigree academic session at Ipetumodu, Osun state and later became the Hall warden of Angola Hall.
Femi Kuku is dead but his good deeds live on, Great Ife, everyone will die but what will people say about you after your have departed from this world ?
No one is perfect but let us walk, talk and live as if tomorrow will never come.
We pray that the lord will give his family fortitude to bear the loss.

REST IN PERFECT PEACE SIR!

I SEE HOPE!
ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA.

LAWAL TEMITOPE (THEMMY-T).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by kingphilip(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rip sir

No one is perfect but let us walk, talk and live as if tomorrow will never come.

If everyone of us lives our lives just like this, the world will be a better place

2 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Olasco93: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rest in peace Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by semasir: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Just wondering if my Alma Mata has his own list........ We are LASU! We are Proud

2 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by henrydadon(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by jejemanito: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
RIP to the dead

To all the GOT fans may I remind you that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by wisecicero(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Does it mean they admitted only him that year... confused, pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Holamide222(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rip
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by HelenBee(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rest In Peace...

2 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Mopolchi: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
The great afonja warrior has departed. May he rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by casttlebarbz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ripp
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Dreal11247: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Everyday, history is being made.
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by jidxin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
rip
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Baba, Sun re o.

1 Like

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by VickyRotex(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
wisecicero:

First registered!

7 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Dreal11247: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
wisecicero:
Even if it is one hundred students that ware admitted that year, somebody was the first person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Tunmmyzhe: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op Oluwole Adebayo and Femi Kuku na the same person?

I'm not understanding pls
Mopolchi:

Ipob spotted

They must pass there boundary

Se won fi se won ni?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by MrImole: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
RIP legend

You're indeed a record breaker, keep sleeping, and my regards to dad, tell him I miss him and let him know that I have not stopped crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by mattyoung8: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
rest in peace
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by soath(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
H
Meaning?
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Benjom(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
RIP... It's indeed a celebration of life.

1 Like

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
How is he a TeamFynestboi

2 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow.

First student! What a record holder

1 Like

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by slurryeye: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mopolchi:

An ungreat Osu is talking

5 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by danemenike: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. It's a rare privilege to be the 1st student of an institution like OAU.
Contact Engr. Daniel for your building/structural design. We also buy and build houses for clients outside Nigeria. I Will not disappoint you.
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Mopolchi: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
slurryeye:

An ungreat Osu is talking

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Mopolchi: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
Op Oluwole Adebayo and Femi Kuku na the same person?

I'm not understanding pls

Ipob spotted

They must pass there boundary

Se won fi se won ni?
Kilode omo afonja yi. Shey abagi fun e. Werey ni e.
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by ddaammyy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmm! RIP
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Tunmmyzhe: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mopolchi:
Kilode omo afonja yi. Shey abagi fun e. Werey ni e.
I know u will pass your boundary .

But let me leave u alone so u won't drag me to your level

3 Likes

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by dangermouse(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't understand @op. was He the only student admitted that year in question or what?. Pls re arrange your topic headline.
peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors / 17 Things You Should Keep In Mind Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.