Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? (1071 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY / Pls I Need You To Lend Me 5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good evening everyone, I need the assistance of any nairalander who can help. I'm in 200L and want to do inter-faculty transfer and the form costs N50,000. I currently have N30,000 but the Form expires next week. I'm pleading for the assistance of anyone who can help me with N20,000 and I pay him/her N30,000 latest April. Note: Two persons can decide to pay N10,000 each and I repay them N15,000 each. You never may tell, you might be changing a life today and who KNOWS TOMORROW??

Here is how I intend to pay:

1. I won a scholarship worth N75,000 which will be paid April this year. (I'll show proof)

2. Our state bursary will be paid latest March (N19,500)

3. Our state oil development bursary will be also be paid latest October (N30,000).

These are the three incoming cash I know I will definitely receive through out this year so your money (whoever wants to help) will surely get paid. We could talk more on some other issues bothering you, just give me a call or drop a message on my line: 081-655-118-58. I'm looking forward to wonderful Nigerians who can help. May God bless you as you do so.

NB: I know issues like this will be overlooked by many as nothing but if I'm talking about having a business idea and needs support I'll see different people trying to give help. Just trust me if you have some money to spare, I won't let you down.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by demelza: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
What is the guarantee that you will pay back?
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ Wonderfulman,

I noticed you posted but it wasn't visible. I assume you have been banned by Nairaland Spambot for 24 hours for posting your Number. Please ensure you put hyphen or dots between your numbers when posting. Thanks. You can send me an SMS or email if you wanna help.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
demelza:
Thanks for showing interest bro. Honestly, you have my word brother. Anything you want me to do to show you I'm sincere bro. But please believe me, help if you can.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
An update - : Monies has promised, has been fully paid back.
Thanks for been sincere to your word!!!!
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
demelza:

Monies has been fully paid back.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of Used 10feet Challenger Large Format Printer. / Why Does Zenith Bank Charge Cot On Savings Accunts Without Cbn Sanction? / Cashless Quest Season 3: Final Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.