Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. (1172 Views)

Some Candidates Forget Expo In Answer Booklets – WAEC / DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part / Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Inasmuch as there are various type of people who indulge in exam mal-practise(expo), i can boldly say, also; there are also some type of people who will never engage in 'expo' no matter what, even if the earth falls. These are the people:

* THE SCARED TYPE *

OH my gosh! This set of people are so scared to the bone, infact they don't even like answering their seat partners let alone for them to carry expo. When an invigilator looks at them, they always feel butterfles in their stomach. They are always scared of being caught.
~GUESS WHAT?!~ They are the 'butty' types, they are not intellectual mediocres (dem no b badoo, dem no b olodo)

* THE EGOCENTRICS *

These set of people are just too proud, they are the types that show themselves during lectures, they always bombardically answer and ask questions in class, they know them as the badoo's of the class. So, they'll rather exercise their ego, than for them to fall their hands by practising EXPO during exams.
~GUESS WHAT?!~ They are apparently brilliant but not perfectly brilliant, just that they are proud.

* THE CHURCHY *

Hmmmmn, you saw this coming right?! These are the type of students who preach in class during before and after lectures, they always preach about ''Exam Mal-practise'' in the class and school campus fellowships. They don't indulge in EXPO, instead they'll rather fail and have C.O (carry over) based on their religious belief.

* THE OLOWO *

They say, ''money is the root of all evil'' (owo ni koko) ... Remember our topic, ''those who can never carry EXPO in the hall'' .. These olowo people don't need to carry expo, they are the party type, the lazy type, the 'i no dey go lectures type'.. They don't need to carry expo, they just sleep in the exam hall or look around because;
(1) They have machinery who is writing their paper for them in the hall.
(2) They'll later go and sort the course(especially for the ladies).
These set of people can never carry expo, their money they always help pass their course.
~GUESS WHAT?!~ The olowo-people are very dull (olodo), school doesn't bother them, let alone failing; thats why they don't carry expo.

* THE NERD *

Yaaaaaaayi!!! This list will never be complete without this set of people. They don't need to carry expo because they are exceptionally intelligent. This people always finish before the time, they are 'bookaholic', they eat book,drink book,date book,party book.

~GUESS WHAT?!~ They are the reserved type, they don't talk too much. They are giftedly brilliant, lecturers know them. the last thing they'll ever do is to carry expo.

---------------------------------------------------------

bless! [ItsYoBoi: Ceesleek]
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Counter thread?
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Counter thread?
yezzbozz.. Cc: lalasticlala,fynestboi,richiez,olawalebabs do the needful 'cos deydonknoe!
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ArcToyin(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Ur brain dey dia
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by Dammytrager(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have never carried expo in my life grin
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArcToyin:
Ur brain dey dia
thanks challe. Shey yo kine person dey dat list? Or na xpo carrier u b
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by sparko1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please don't try to be a Nerd by submitting early, make sure you check, double check your work before submitting. According to my friend, "na who pass na him know book oh! When results are released no one will care if you were the first to submit.
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
I have never carried expo in my life grin
so, tell us. Where are u on dat list?
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
sparko1:
Please don't try to be a Nerd by submitting early, make sure you check, double check your work before submitting. According to my friend, "na who pass na him know book oh! When results are released no one will care if you were the first to submit.
true talk sir. *thanks* so, tell me. Are you on d list?
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ArcToyin(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
ceeSleek:
thanks challe. Shey yo kine person dey dat list? Or na xpo carrier u b
me keh. During my school days my mate knw me as 'omo teacher' & i knw wan fall my hand if i go do da one.
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArcToyin:

me keh. During my school days my mate knw me as 'omo teacher' & i knw wan fall my hand if i go do da one.
lolzz, egocentric ...
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by Dammytrager(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
ceeSleek:
so, tell us. Where are u on dat list?
use microscope to look for me on the list
Re: Various People Who Can Never Carry EXPO In The Tetiary Institution. by ceeSleek(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
use microscope to look for me on the list
you gat guts, e b like say na number3

(1) (Reply)

Calculus Game Lodge!! (its Rewarding ) / Exam Preparatory Questions / Lpg Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.