Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? (26626 Views)

11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by NEROSKY(m): 1:52am On Feb 11, 2015
SONY XPERIA Z3 COMPACT
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by NEROSKY(m): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Don't ask me why, ask Google
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by daamazing(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Slimmos:
i look like person wey dey joke?.. b fast about it or else i might change my mind
hmm
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Would be the latest... Samsung Galaxy S5 or Note4. Alternatively I'll take the money buy Elephone P5000 and use the change do better thing ;-)
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by brainyack(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2015
UncleJudax:

if you want to follow the trend, na you go tire. grin cheesy
lol abi na.....flexing it
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by hurpeyeahme(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecided kiss

I don't wana know u...all I cares about is the fact u want a passport... kiss kiss[/quote]
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
if it was a gift. i would ask for Samsung NOTE 5... my perfect device but with my money hmmmm Samsung galaxy J7
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by pinkiberry(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
techno camon c8
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Hotdiamond(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
IL get the NEXUS 6P. without thinking twice. To me . That's the perfect android phone .
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
That Nexus is a good device, tho over the Samsung S6 edge, crazy cool devices, @pinki u need to aim higer dear, a Tecno Phamtom 5 is more like it n not C8, if u had to pick, pls pick a better all round device
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2015
meizu mx5

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm / Etisalat MB Transfers / MTN now allows you to borrow cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.