Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Will You Do In This Position - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Will You Do In This Position (836 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 2004 Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor(TPS) Malfunction. / What Will You Do If You Were In This Position (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do In This Position by nurey(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
You were driving on naija road steadily and a policeman stops you, flashes his I.D card in front of you and says police stop, I need this car for police work.
What will you do?

Me I will just laugh and look around for video camera and a guy/babe to say you have been punked
Re: What Will You Do In This Position by inze(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
nurey:
You were driving on naija road steadily and a policeman stops you, flashes his I.D card in front of you and says police stop, I need this car for police work.
What will you do?

Me I will just laugh and look around for video camera and a guy/babe to say you have been punked

Funny enough, i'll flash him my own I.D card and reply "i need to be at my place of work double-time too"

Re: What Will You Do In This Position by chillex8(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'll simply press my fuel pump shutdown switch

Step down

Activate my pen(video-camera) and watch him struggle, and eventually abandon the car.
Re: What Will You Do In This Position by marshalcarter: 5:40am On Feb 04, 2015
*looks front nd back...no car @all*

Step on gas not mindin if its 440km/mgrin

Re: What Will You Do In This Position by Exponental(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will laff out LOUUUUUD!
Re: What Will You Do In This Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
I would wake up. angry
Re: What Will You Do In This Position by cmoney22222: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
My car na govt property ? Him no fit talk am

Meet The Next U.S President's New Beast, A Giant Bomb-proof Limo / Dodge Charger, Fastest Car In He World!!! 2016 / Honda Ridgeline: Are Unibody Trucks The Way Of The Future?