Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Will You Do If You Were In This Position - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Will You Do If You Were In This Position (2461 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 2004 Ford Focus Throttle Position Sensor(TPS) Malfunction. / What Will You Do In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
So you were cruising at a steady speed on a free and stretched highway and another driver comes to your side and both of you driving at the same pace, what would you do?

I normally increase my speed but at 120km/h, I stop speeding and let the other car go.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by Kylekent59: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:
So you were cruising at a steady speed on a free and stretched highway and another driver comes to your side and both of you driving at the same pace, what would you do?

I normally increase my speed but at 120km/h, I stop speeding and let the other car go.
let me interview my drivers on dis
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by colossus2: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Then you push your gear lever to level 2 grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

are you supposed to react ? No

but some stupid people think its sign to race or s/he wants to show off and you react but this is all in your mind
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Kylekent59:

let me interview my drivers on dis
Ok will be waiting for your reply
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by clemz85(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
if I am in my lane I do maintain the pace
but if h/s is not fast enough I let go to
avoid endangering them
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
I first evaluate the car.
If it produces more power than my 260hp V6, I'll let him go.

If not, I will tear him down with asphalt without blinking..

No apologies, I love to speed.

I so need a V12 Jaguar

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
chillex8:
I first evaluate the car.
If it produces more power than my 260hp V6, I'll let him go.

If not, I will tear him down with asphalt without blinking..

No apologies, I love to speed.

I so need a V12 Jaguar

As I would love to tear you down with my VV16. Lol

No apologies, I am the gOD OF SPeED. Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

As I would love to tear you down with my VV16. Lol

No apologies, I am the gOD OF SPeED. Lol

Do u drive a VV 16?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Since I was the one cruising at a steady speed and the driver was able to meet up with me, he will eventually pass and ill still be at my steady cruising speed. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by jamesatoy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
I will just smile and let him/her go,because silly race can lead to accident.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamesatoy:
I will just smile and let him/her go,because silly race can lead to accident.

Cruising speed can also lead to an accident.

Something must kill a man

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
chillex8:

Do u drive a VV 16?

Nope I was just pulling your chain. grin, its only a bugatti that has that kinda engine and we all know how much it cost I don't need a vv16 to leave you in the dust, a LOTUS can easily do that grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

Nope I was just pulling your chain. grin, its only a bugatti that has that kinda engine and we all know how much it cost I don't need a vv16 to leave you in the dust, a LOTUS can easily do that grin

The way u sound, I'll leave you gnashing your teeth behind my i-3 huindai 80hp.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
chillex8:

You wish tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

You wish tongue

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by marshalcarter: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin gear 4 tinz ni...wat if the pesin na tif ;(
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
chillex8:

nurey:

Both of you I'm sure this is what u use grin

Stop making noise on this thread angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by uboma(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

You have never failed to amuse me. You have a great sense of humour.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
uboma:

Thank you.

Now I have given them a common enemy, see attack soon.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by disloman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

WORD cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by Readonee35L(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
I Down shift

You know the rest

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
disloman:
WORD cheesy

If only you knew who you just quoted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Readonee35L:
I Down shift

You know the rest

Now that the charger is gone, what are you down shifting cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chillex8(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

The pilot maybe cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by nurey(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
uboma:

this is just one of my numerous toys, dont associate me with napep oh grin cheesy wink tongue

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by jamesatoy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
chillex8:

Cruising speed can also lead to an accident.

Something must kill a man

I pity you ooooo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by Readonee35L(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
nurey:

My charger was an auto drive

my Honda pilot is auto
my chevy venture is auto

when i said downshift
you should know its not compulsory to have a stick?. like flooring my gas pedal and my auto tranny downshifts itself
smiley smiley smileyYou know the rest

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chucky234(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

LWKMD
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by FlyboyZee: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Where is my fifth gear? oh my!

Sorry, its an auto trans, oya! Shift to overdrive straight.
She oya were ni? You don see where them catch breeze. Yes! Something must kill a man...
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2015
See men running when no one pursues them just because someone carry speed come meet them.

As for the old men downshifting, upshifting, leftshifting, rightshifting and all sorts of shifting, maybe na wheelbarrow or tyre una dey shift but sha una case dey God hand.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Position by chucky234(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
lomomike:
See men running when no one pursues them just because someone carry speed come meet them.

As for the old men downshifting, upshifting, leftshifting, rightshifting and all sorts of shifting, maybe na wheelbarrow or tyre una dey shift but sha una case dey God hand.
Make dem sha nor shift enter grave, who compete for speed in this end time, especially on crowded Lagos roads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Leaking Into My Car. / I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car / Hw My Mechanic Said I Shld B Checking My ATF Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.