Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! (1737 Views)

Akpororo Will Never Cease To Amaze Us(photo) / Where Is President Buhari From? / Mtn Never Cease To Amaze Me.....see What They Just Send Me Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
I dey crase ni

if I hia grin grin

when reasonable people are seeing the light and embracing change!! grin

Anyway don't mind me I just received a very wonderful news from my woman this evening

Don't know how to express my JOY

#partnerOfTinyFee................!!!!

Good 9t

14 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by olu77(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin

You dare not change away from change

3 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Most PDPians coming in to celebrate would be disappointed and heartbroken. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Pele.... It does happen!

18 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Abduletudaye(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ermm..but why
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can't imagine how some TANoids would have rushed down here only to be disappointed.

CHANGE! !!

9 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
More than 100 views in less than a minute! grin grin grin I tell you even if na monkey decamp to PDP now, jonathanians go call party grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
More than 100 views in less than a minute! grin grin grin I tell you even na monkey decamp to PDP now, jonathanians go call party grin grin

Hahahahahahahah

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by jorlons(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ogbeni wizzy nor make boiz table ur matter ooo. grin grin I beg nor spite them too much I beg. All of us na one. Rememba say the polity don red well well.

I don dey go oooo

1 Like

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by demelza: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don already set mouth to yab you better yabis.
Thank God say you no dey craze. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Collynzo9: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Illiterate Buhari supporter, the correct word is ''cease''.

3 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by DeCritique(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
OP, first of all, it's "cease" not "seize" abi Buhari na contraband wey you wan seize??

Secondly, whether you embrace development and freedom or you embrace negative change and ban threats, it doesn't change the fact that the unrepentant jihadist would lose again for the fourth time!

Thirdly, it's #GEJAllTheWay!! wink wink

Join the train... nooooowwwww!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by theV0ice: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
I go soon open thread announce say my generator don decamp to PDP sef grin grin

Make them happy small grin the only snag is that the gen na PDP member since forever

#PDPmastersofnolight

5 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by jorlons(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
E be like say yabbing go full this thread o........

I go dey check from time to time
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Bizinton: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just checked your previous posts. Clearly shows you've always supported Jonathan. Stop lying you slowpoke
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by OKDnigeria: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=Yungwizzzy post=30403364][/quote]
received a wonderful news from ur woman? but ur profile says u are a woman... U be les.b.ian?
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is phurking hilarious

Bad market for Taniods

2 Likes

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by hahn(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Alabirin yungwizzzy. Kindly edit the topic from "seize" to "cease" before TANoids start insulting supporters of Buhari abeg
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by clemzo101(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan is the way. Moderate President and not an Extremist President. Despite the fact that Jonathan hasn't really lived to xpectation he's still better dan a "hardened buhari"

1 Like

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Ikengawo: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015

YOU WILLI CEASE ME?! EYE WILLI CEASE YOUWA KWARRAPSHAN!
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 04, 2015
hahn:
Alabirin yungwizzzy. Kindly edit the topic from "seize" to "cease" before TANoids start insulting supporters of Buhari abeg

Thanks brother
Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2015
DeCritique:
OP, first of all, it's "cease" not "seize" abi Buhari na contraband wey you wan seize??

Secondly, whether you embrace development and freedom or you embrace negative change and ban threats, it doesn't change the fact that the unrepentant jihadist would lose again for the fourth time!

Thirdly, it's #GEJAllTheWay!! wink wink

Join the train... nooooowwwww!!! cool

May God remove the scale in your eyes!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attention: I Cease To Support Buhari From Now I'm A Jonathanian!! by DeCritique(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

May God remove the scale in your eyes!! grin grin

And may he totally eject the log of wood from your eyes cool

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Know Pain Until You Hit This Corner! - Photo / How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life / When Your Husband Has To Cook But Wants To Watch Barca Vs Real Madrid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.