Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life (1739 Views)

Comedy Skit By Me Titled:slap Am Again / "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This / Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Iamtundey1(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Just 4 fun pls ‪#‎ no_truths‬
There was dis afternoon i was inside my room at the hostel,i just finish devouring the ever saving garium sulphate(garri)with never dissapointing kuli-kuli (student stuff na)...i was looking so tired after the hurdles of moving from one lecture theatre to the other,and the distance are nt just far ...but extra far from each oda (if you be fulani sha,u ft say na mere thing...na blood he dey) inside dat akungba sun(akungba is a town in ondo state,not too far from hell fire coz the heat na die...if u be aauaite u go undstnd) ...so i was chiling afta the meal(abi no be meal? ) i suddenly heard the message tone of my phone ...i feel like cursing mtn coz i tot its one of dia scam messages(yeah! Tel dem i called it SCAM)...i picked up my phone only to find out it was a bank alert,..whr my atm? omoh the kind race i tear go bank no be small...i got to the bank and i was nt dissapointed...students don que 4 atm stand(nt a new thing tho)..i was anxious to withdraw coz am just too broke dat time...and its a common culture to give someone u knw ur atm card to help u withdraw,i mean if that person is at a reasonable position on the que....to cut the story short,i saw a frnd of mine and i quickly rush to give him..he was standing in the front of a soldier(he also came to withdraw) as i gave my frnd d card i can see the soldiers face has changed ...he tld me to have my crd bak buh i was like '4 my skul ? Nt barrack o' .He said am the sixth person to gv my frnd an atm card that wnt he withdraw...i told him i need the money urgently bt he wldnt listen...i angrily kolect the card ..i was abt to leave ...i never knw when these words came out my mouth 'na God go punish you' even tho i mumbled the word,bt it was a bit audible for him to hear...he stopped me and ask wat i said.i replied nothing,knwing dat i just lied..he threatened to deal with me if i didnt say the truth...i bone face coz studnts self don gada,and they no ft dey luk me like dat na...soldier don hold me 4 trouser o,saying he must deal with me ...i was aroused the more and i let out these words "officer wetin apen gaan,if i say god punish you,i talk am nonii" unto say nigeria student tinz na (aluta spirit) as i spoke those words na him i hear somtin 4 my face o,..paaaaah...its as if they use wood to beat my cheek...omoh officer slap me ni o..i begin to see dose stars tom and jerry do see...everywhere z now darker..i could only see people trying to save me from the devil holding my trouser......i just see the president of my dept,asking me what led to this..the sound of his voice is like water in my hears buh i managed to denote what he said...i wanted to say a word but i found myself singing this church song (u shld knw the song)............i can see everything turning around...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Zenzu01(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Don't ever fvck with a soldier..

Especially the females
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Proudmum(f): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin nice one
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by thesicilian: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
This OP is a big time clown...Hahaha.
I hope you'll take up a career in writing, because you seem to have a talent for it.
grin Lesson for you: don't ever insult a soldier even if he's in your father's compound!

1 Like

Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Fabulous47(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
That was funny man![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Lolzz.. Happy bufdea to me

Show some love
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Iamtundey1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Lolzz.. Happy bufdea to me

Show some love
Happy birthday to you.
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Iamtundey1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Zenzu01:
Don't ever fvck with a soldier..
Especially the females
Yes o..
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Clarinett(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha, i just burst laugh now 4 office,
cheesy grin grin grin
OP, see now, my oga don dey look me like that.

Oh lawd, my belle smiley

You just reminded me of sunshine state, Akungba Akoko

Abeg who get lalasticlala BBm Pin?
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Iamtundey1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Clarinett:
Hahahahahaha, i just burst laugh now 4 office,
cheesy grin grin grin
OP, see now, my oga don dey look me like that.

Oh lawd, my belle smiley

You just reminded me of sunshine state, Akungba Akoko

Abeg who get lalasticlala BBm Pin?

lol.. Yes o.. Akungba of life niyen.., Hope ur oga no talk sha..
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Ezedon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
I wanted to comment but since you said its joke, let me reserve my comment
Re: How Soldier's Slap Changed My Life by Iamtundey1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ezedon:
I wanted to comment but since you said its joke, let me reserve my comment
comment naa.. I will appreciate that

(1) (Reply)

3 Uhn Talako (pella Komede) Episode 5 / Lols. / Iyanga Dey Sleep Trouble Come Wake Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.