Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tier 2 For Nurses Success Story - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tier 2 For Nurses Success Story (449 Views)

FG To Establish Postgraduate College For Nurses / A Doctor Reveals The Only Thing That Truly Separates Doctors From Nurses / 11 Things Nurses Don't Like Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tier 2 For Nurses Success Story by OpexAdex1: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hi Guys, I have been thinking about how to write this however I promised myself to tell people about it after mine is a success. I am a nurse by profession who decided to find work outside Naija however money was my issh, so I soaked myself in work for two years and saved so much for that to be possible. I did not want to use a Nigerian agency because of the fear of fraud so I begged a friend to ask around in the UK and she found Aryan recruitment in London. I prayed and prayed because 'ori yato si ori' but thanks be to God I got my papers and I've been in Croydon for 5 months now. God is good!

I'm leaving my case worker's number (+447451992925) so that if anyone is interested you can call them plus if you have any questions my email is titipetaz@gmail.com

All the best
Titilayo

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do It / Training Schedule For Cad, Pdms, P&id, Hysys, Petrel Training In Lagos / 5 Simple Steps To Achieving Your Goals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.