Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son (20684 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Nigerian Doctor Who Groped Suicidal Woman Keeps His Job After He Blamed.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by lezz(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Sounds laughable but according to EU privacy law, you have a right not to be "mentioned".

And I think this is what this all about. Only happens in Europe. Folks are even suing google to have their details taken off their servers!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by greatwaters: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
And no one here understands that he's not protecting himself but the image of the country. You dont know what that book can do to other Nigerian doctors. Was it the fact that he's Nigerian that caused the mistake? The author has other motives, just 2 paint Nigeria black as they always do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by stildude(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
politricks:
This man is as clueless as one zoologist that i know.He is not even ashamed
No he as clueless as one dictator I know who wants to ban free press if elected. Who is also angry that ait and nta are broadcasting what he did.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
babyosisi:

I guess after drinking odeku 10 mg may look like 100mg
Haven't you added excess salt or oil to your food before?
Infact one time I was cooking soup,I accidentally added too much water and turned it to peppersoup
We all make mistakes

He didn't kill the man deliberately
One surgeon at a Boston hospital left a patient on the operating table briefly to visit the ATM machine
They are human beings my dear

This isnt a mistake this is insanity?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by politricks: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
stildude:
No he as clueless as one dictator I know who wants to ban free press if elected. Who is also angry that ait and nta are broadcasting what he did.
tongue[ tongue
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
babyosisi:
He is human
Doctors do make mistakes too,they are not perfect
We make posts on nairaland and modify to make corrections
We use white outs / liquid paper to correct what we write
those mistakes could mean fatality when done by a doctor
He is only human

There are mistakes and there are mistakes
A life was lost
This doctor was not allwoed to practise in some hopsitals but another hospital took him on
He had already given 2 other patients the wrong treatment
Doctors spend so long in school and earn so much for a reason
If I made a mistake at work, I wont kill anyone and it can be rectified
In my husbands job, He cannot even take antibiotics without getting it checked, signed off and agreed by his company first. They dont want a situation where a drug will cause him to "malfunction" and put peoples lives at risk.
If the man who died was our relative, we wont look at it as a mistake
Doctors should not make mistakes
Pilots should not make mistakes
Air Traffic controllers should not make mistakes
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
manny4life:

Mbanu, this one is not human error o, some doctors and nurses are simply not meant to be in that profession. There is more to this. Reminds me of the MJ case, yet the Dr. faced criminal charges and had his medical license revoked. Biko, the man should be ashamed of himself.

Are you a doctor? If not then you have no idea of who's meant to be in the profession or not..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by rhamses: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/04/daniel-ubani-profile

When a Nigerian in diaspora excels, he/she is called an American or Bristish African.
This guy is a German so stop the blasting of Nigerians. Am sure he has never practiced medicine in African or in Nigeria.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/feb/04/gps-doctors
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by liveyourlife: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
eDoctorr:

Guy... Ur comment is useless and not attractive coz u enjoyed it alone. Go and do that in front of ur lecturers. oponu

Pick a struggle Tecno Phone User!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by eDoctorr(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
liveyourlife:

Pick a struggle Tecno Phone User!
oh. u are sick. What does phone model has to do with ur act of stupidity and foolishness. Abeg. Go and tell that to your parents! They are d only that can appreciate it coz they would feel there money on u is not wasted. At least, U could quote constitution with section no: but may wrong though
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by manny4life(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
drlawizle:

Are you a doctor? If not then you have no idea of who's meant to be in the profession or not..

So I have to be a doctor in order to recognize professional mistake? I have to be a doctor to know when someone goofed big time such that the mistake took the life of a patient. This isn't an act of God but gross human error, not the first but numerous mistake. You should seek help and fast. Wonderful response to a question. I still maintain that he's unfit to be in the medical profession.

chaircover:

There are mistakes and there are mistakes
A life was lost
This doctor was not allwoed to practise in some hopsitals but another hospital took him on
He had already given 2 other patients the wrong treatment
Doctors spend so long in school and earn so much for a reason
If I made a mistake at work, I wont kill anyone and it can be rectified
In my husbands job, He cannot even take antibiotics without getting it checked, signed off and agreed by his company first. They dont want a situation where a drug will cause him to "malfunction" and put peoples lives at risk.
If the man who died was our relative, we wont look at it as a mistake
Doctors should not make mistakes
Pilots should not make mistakes
Air Traffic controllers should not make mistakes
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by liveyourlife: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
eDoctorr:

oh. u are sick. What does phone model has to do with ur act of stupidity and foolishness. Abeg. Go and tell that to your parents! They are d only that can appreciate it coz they would feel there money on u is not wasted. At least, U could quote constitution with section no: but may wrong though

Bleep u, Bleep your myopic future! I am too busy for stupidity
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
manny4life:

So I have to be a doctor in order to recognize professional mistake? I have to be a doctor to know when someone goofed big time such that the mistake took the life of a patient. This isn't an act of God but gross human error, not the first but numerous mistake. You should seek help and fast. Wonderful response to a question. I still maintain that he's unfit to be in the medical profession.

I doubt you have a job
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by manny4life(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
drlawizle:

I doubt you have a job

I doubt you are a real doctor... Like seriously, are you? undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2015
manny4life:

I doubt you are a real doctor... Like seriously, are you? undecided

Confirmed
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by manny4life(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2015
drlawizle:

Confirmed

Lmao... like Dr Daniel Ubani and Conrad Murray... Lol
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by manny4life(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2015
I would rather see a Registered Nurse or a Nursing Practitioner than to succumb to "some" fake Nigerian doctors.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... like Dr Daniel Ubani and Conrad Murray... Lol

I meant I just confirmed your joblessness
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by manny4life(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
drlawizle:

I meant I just confirmed your joblessness

Lol... Is this your best shot? grin grin I'd rather be jobless and have a hope of getting a job than to be a murderous doctor without integrity; one that knowingly takes the life of another yet has a self justification for his evil action.

Btw, I have made my point, no more responding to you.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
manny4life:

Lol... Is this your best shot? grin grin I'd rather be jobless and have a hope of getting a job than to be a murderous doctor without integrity; one that knowingly takes the life of another yet has a self justification for his evil action.

I just knew it....if you were really engaged doing something practical then you'll be mature & experienced enough to know what the doctor did was wrong & punishable but

can happen to even the best doctors as I've seen in my experience. Get something practical doing then I'll give you audience. Till then...cheers!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
greatwaters:
And no one here understands that he's not protecting himself but the image of the country. You dont know what that book can do to other Nigerian doctors. Was it the fact that he's Nigerian that caused the mistake? The author has other motives, just 2 paint Nigeria black as they always do.
Oh,please! He is a Nigerian and that is the basic reason the word is mentioned in the book. This is not about protection but about the fact of the matter. Only a fool would use that to define other Nigerian doctors. Stop reading wrong meaning to the man idea to run away from his crime.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Eluwilussit(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
all4naija:

Are you joking? Where are you getting that from? When it involves a public service that somebody indiscriminately abused yet you are saying he has a right not to be mentioned in a book. There is no law anywhere in the world that says so.

Not knowing is not an excuse.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Not knowing is not an excuse.
Where is your source?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
He is proudly stu.pid
Re: Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son by doyinbaby(f): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2017
manny4life:
I would rather see a Registered Nurse or a Nursing Practitioner than to succumb to "some" fake Nigerian doctors.
so nurses don't make mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.