Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) (22345 Views)

Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Fire Outbreak At Police Barracks V.i,lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by thecommunist(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
I couldn't care less... These nigeria police force are a bunch of cruel, arrogant, inept and very wicked animals.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by alaoeri: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:

I thought every state are provided with the revenue to carter for it's occupants? What kind of reasoning is this for God sake?
All police & their affairs are under FG that is why some governors are agitating for state police.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by theorbiters: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
alaoeri:

All police & their affairs are under FG that is why some governors are agitating for state police.
Does that mean the state govt can't use their senses to do something? So they wud allow things to get to the level of critical damage in their own state because they are waiting for the FG? I see
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by alaoeri: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
theorbiters:

Does that mean the state govt can't use their senses to do something? So they wud allow things to get to the level of critical damage in their own state because they are waiting for the FG? I see
Some governors actually donate patrol vehicles, armour personal carriers etc to police which is commendable but fixing a police barrack on what budget? That is under ministry of police affairs which is under FG, that is why the we have Minister of police affair.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by doopsy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
I can't fathom how they manage to live in such conditions. ...no wonder they have no mercy...I remember visiting the inconvenience of a barrack home, I almost fainted...they try
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by redsun(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Moral decadence. Even ants have workers that constantly take care of sanitation and maintenance Og their efficient kingdoms.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by Alexcassy: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
theorbiters:

Excuse sir, but are you okay? How can you heap the blame on PDP govt.? This is not a Federal project or is it? Lagos is not a PDP governed state, or is it?
You can't blame GEJ either or can you? If GEJ begins to go around all the states to attend to matters like this, what happened to the governors and the state govt.?
You don't shit the responsibilities of a state to one man

are you serious at all? is it the responsibility of the states or the federal government. when they requested for state police and it was denied did you die then. mumu.

NPF is the responsibility of the federal government, that's why commissioners of police can be posted from state to state, try researching small, Google is your friend.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
I now see why few lock up people anyhow like buhari.
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by Sleekshady(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
I think there's one @ Ebutemetta West Jebba Police Barracks, It was recently renovated
Osyxcel:
shocked

I don't think I've ever seen any attractive police barrack tho. sad
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by Osyxcel(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sleekshady:
I think there's one @ Ebutemetta West Jebba Police Barracks, It was recently renovated

I see.... Give it 2-3yrs and it will be looking bad again...
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Corruption everywhere. Tell me why policemen wont collect 20 naira bribe
Don't be surprised that the funds allocated for renovation have been squandered by some greedy bad eggs among them.

1 Like

Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
what! people live here?an accident waiting to happen shocked shocked
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
softysparky:
Corruption everywhere. Tell me why policemen wont collect 20 naira bribe
Don't be surprised that the funds allocated for renovation have been squandered by some greedy bad eggs among them.
fine girl how are you? tongue
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
thecommunist:
I couldn't care less... These nigeria police force are a bunch of cruel, arrogant, inept and very wicked animals.
cheesy cheesy and we are happy to see their houses fall on them as soon as possible
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by thecommunist(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
otiigba1:
cheesy cheesy and we are happy to see their houses fall on them as soon as possible
lol..dem don do you strong thing too abi? grin
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
thecommunist:
lol..dem don do you strong thing too abi? grin
yes o! them show me pepper grin
Re: Policemen, Families Live In Danger Of Barracks’ Collapse (photo) by thecommunist(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
otiigba1:
yes o! them show me pepper grin
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Lost My Properties In The First Rain Of The Year" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.