Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) (15438 Views)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by onuwaje(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
monex:
this guy did this name change over 7 years ago na
the jesus holiness and God sweetheart is very recent
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Ruggedbaba: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ all, he can call himself any name that he likes! A rose by any other name will still smell like a rose! I am not a member of his church and I have never stepped a foot in his church, despite the fact that I live close by.
A lot of misconception is been spread about the man, even by his church members! One thing that I like about him is his humility and his lack of propensity to acquire money and show off.
He is the only mega Pastor in the entire Delta State that Ibori and the present Governor, Uduaghan , is scared of!
Ibori went to see him and asked for prayers. In the presence of everyone, he said that if it is God that brought him to rule Delta State, he will prosper, but if he deviates from the righteous path or if he was not sent by God, his end will be worse than his beginning! Everyone bears witness to the disgrace of Ibori in the whole world. Uduaghan went to see him before the last Governorship election rerun, he told the Governor to call Ibori and ask him about the prayer that he offered for him , that there is consequences! The Goveror declared a Sanitation exercise on a day that was not supposed to be,and the the Church had a crusade that day! the Pastor went on air to warn the Governor that the deadline was 12pm for him to cancel the exercise, the Governor chickened out and cancelled the exercise.The Governor refused to tar the road leading to his church, but tarred all roads around. It was NDDC that tarred his road!
He is the only mega Pastor in Delta State, that still lives in a small part of his Church, despite the fact that he owns virtually almost all the buildings in the street! He still stayed true to his Anglican roots, and still lives moderately.When it comes to wealth, he will give a lot of Pastors a run for their money, yet, he doesn't own a single Hummer Jeep.He is the only Pastor that goes to dreaded villages to do crusades, and his condition is that the ancient deities must be burnt, unlike the others who do crusades in mega cities! Ask any one who is from Warri to tell you what happens to anyone or community that he lays a curse on! I personally witnessed it, and I think it was at Ekete Community, off DSC! There was a dispute and I think it was related to burning of deities . He simply drew the sign of the cross on the ground and left! There was a series of mass burial and a lot of other unusual occurrence! They had to go back and beg him to come and pray for the community. He did and everything stopped.
your hands are not clean , you will be scared to cut down a sacred tree!

1 Like

Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by sylve11: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
onuwaje:
I heard something about such but didn't take it seriously

I dey dodge dey give one baccky even though she nor like am. U need take it serious man. cool
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by 100Cents: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
We have hear
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by jared007: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
I luv dis pastor so much even if am not his church member. This is a man dat has changed d lives of armed robbers and prostitutes in warri. A man dat has banished ancestral curses 4rm villages and dragged many people 4rm descending into d pit of hell.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Onasa22: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Why is he fond of changing his name? He wil soon change his name to "Jesus"
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by Topgainer: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Ruggedbaba:
@ all, he can call himself any name that he likes! A rose by any other name will still smell like a rose! I am not a member of his church and I have never stepped a foot in his church, despite the fact that I live close by.
A lot of misconception is been spread about the man, even by his church members! One thing that I like about him is his humility and his lack of propensity to acquire money and show off.
He is the only mega Pastor in the entire Delta State that Ibori and the present Governor, Uduaghan , is scared of!
Ibori went to see him and asked for prayers. In the presence of everyone, he said that if it is God that brought him to rule Delta State, he will prosper, but if he deviates from the righteous path or if he was not sent by God, his end will be worse than his beginning! Everyone bears witness to the disgrace of Ibori in the whole world. Uduaghan went to see him before the last Governorship election rerun, he told the Governor to call Ibori and ask him about the prayer that he offered for him , that there is consequences! The Goveror declared a Sanitation exercise on a day that was not supposed to be,and the the Church had a crusade that day! the Pastor went on air to warn the Governor that the deadline was 12pm for him to cancel the exercise, the Governor chickened out and cancelled the exercise.The Governor refused to tar the road leading to his church, but tarred all roads around. It was NDDC that tarred his road!
He is the only mega Pastor in Delta State, that still lives in a small part of his Church, despite the fact that he owns virtually almost all the buildings in the street! He still stayed true to his Anglican roots, and still lives moderately.When it comes to wealth, he will give a lot of Pastors a run for their money, yet, he doesn't own a single Hummer Jeep.He is the only Pastor that goes to dreaded villages to do crusades, and his condition is that the ancient deities must be burnt, unlike the others who do crusades in mega cities! Ask any one who is from Warri to tell you what happens to anyone or community that he lays a curse on! I personally witnessed it, and I think it was at Ekete Community, off DSC! There was a dispute and I think it was related to burning of deities . He simply drew the sign of the cross on the ground and left! There was a series of mass burial and a lot of other unusual occurrence! They had to go back and beg him to come and pray for the community. He did and everything stopped.
your hands are not clean , you will be scared to cut down a sacred tree!
All the good things you wrote there are not the yardstick for measuring a true servant of God. Satan can do these things and much more. A time is coming when Satan will be permitted to gather millions of followers to himself through the signs and wonders such that he could nearly deceive the elect Study Revelations and fall no victim to deception
There are more important things besides signs and wonders that determines who a true servant of God is
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by bright8(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2015
onuwaje:
true... and his members supported him
Yes oooo.
Re: ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) by vwegba4real(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.