Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? (2466 Views)

16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
How can one start making good money while still in school?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by TRADELYN: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
We have students across Nigeria selling Feminine Intimate Wash...it's very profitable.

All the best!
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by bedfordng(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
if you stay in hostel, you can start selling cloths, skirts, shoes, make up kits etc which students would love.most of the sellers can give you wholesale price.you can also learn baking of meatpie. Egg roll and start selling in hostel, recharge cards.during semester holidy, you can visit most of the top market to buy cloth at cheap price, then when school resume, you sell
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by EndtimeBlessing: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Where is your school? at least the name of the town?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
bedfordng:
if you stay in hostel, you can start selling cloths, skirts, shoes, make up kits etc which students would love.most of the sellers can give you wholesale price.you can also learn baking of meatpie. Egg roll and start selling in hostel, recharge cards.during semester holidy, you can visit most of the top market to buy cloth at cheap price, then when school resume, you sell
mehn!!!..i stay off camp. .
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
Where is your school? at least the name of the town?
choba..
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by Kirinwa: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Use what you have to get what you need/desire.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by blackjack21(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Good. Learn how to make kulikuli and sell it at school and home.

Thank me later
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by wttechiizzy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Let me share with you how I make money as a student. I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
1.) Bulksms business: this is one way you can make few cash as a student, either having a personal webiste or helping churches, organization or clients send bulksms to their members. Visit www.chromesms.com . Their system is very fast, reliable andd efficient. They can also help you with setting up your website.

2.) Photography : if you have a dslr camera, you can rent up a shop in your school and set-up a small studio, where people (most especially ladies, coz lately, ladies love photo-shoots) can photo-shoot.

3.) Webdesigning: you can develop a website for a friend and get paid for your job. Php, html, and if you are new to all that; you can try getting familiar with CMS like wordpress, joomla, drupal and the likes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by vaniesexy: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Annie u stay in pH n want to be financially indepent,add me on watapp let discuss
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2015
wttechiizzy:
Let me share with you how I make money as a student. I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
1.) Bulksms business: this is one way you can make few cash as a student, either having a personal webiste or helping churches, organization or clients send bulksms to their members. Visit www.chromesms.com . Their system is very fast, reliable andd efficient. They can also help you with setting up your website.

2.) Photography : if you have a dslr camera, you can rent up a shop in your school and set-up a small studio, where people (most especially ladies, coz lately, ladies love photo-shoots) can photo-shoot.

3.) Webdesigning: you can develop a website for a friend and get paid for your job. Php, html, and if you are new to all that; you can try getting familiar with CMS like wordpress, joomla, drupal and the likes
nice one...but gat no laptop fr d webdesigning n all dat..
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by wttechiizzy(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Using the first and second method will help, but the second method requires laptop as well, but you can simply ask your friend who is good at using photoshop to help you with method 2. Method 1 can use used on both system and smartphones. All you need do is write a proposal to churches or organisations to be in charge of their bulksms, you can make up to N200,000 via this method (but the stressful part is getting your proposal approved).
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by wttechiizzy(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
You can also buy and sell goods or products like shoes, cloths, bags for ladies, earpiece and so on, add few price to the original price and sell... The disadvantage is, you will have a lot of people who will owe you (this might be different in your school but talking based on my own school (FUTA) )

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by vaniesexy: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Annie attend our e business seminar in port Harcourt at no 225 stadium road ,indigo mall d last floor ask of e business network and be empowered. my watapp I'd is 08161679285
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
wttechiizzy:

Using the first and second method will help, but the second method requires laptop as well, but you can simply ask your friend who is good at using photoshop to help you with method 2. Method 1 can use used on both system and smartphones. All you need do is write a proposal to churches or organisations to be in charge of their bulksms, you can make up to N200,000 via this method (but the stressful part is getting your proposal approved).
tnx alot..i appreciate
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by bedfordng(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
that should not discourage you.you can still do it.whether off camp or hostel, it should not be a problem.as long as you can be able to market it to your friends or fellow students off camp or in hostel.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by sinaj(f): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
hehehehe grin

aaaaaaaaann!!!!
Re: What Is The Fastest Way Of Making Money In School? by AnnieBeyonce(f): 3:58pm On May 26, 2015
vaniesexy:
Annie u stay in pH n want to be financially indepent,add me on watapp let discuss
..what am I gana add u wit?

(1) (Reply)

How Does Jaiz Bank Make Profits When Doing Interest-free Banking? / Why Chinese Manufacturing Wins / Best Top 3 Sites To Sell Your Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.