Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US (17834 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by midolian(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
...Says the Nigeria economy is growing so fast

The economy of Nigeria is growing rapidly’, according to Arun Kumar, the United States’s assistant secretary of commerce for global markets. Kumar who confirmed this to journalists via a telephone interview, also disclosed that the US is ready to work with the new government.

According to him, Nigeria’s growth rate averaged about seven per cent over the last decade, which qualifies her as one of the fastest growing countries in the world.

Kumar also explained that the commercial service of the US within Nigeria is geared towards participating and supporting president Buhari’s initiative under the Doing Business in Africa Campaign.

He further commended the relationship between the two countries and boasted that in 2013, US goods exports were about $6.5 billion to Nigeria.

He said,” We imported about $11.7 billion making for about a total trade of $18 billion between the US and Nigeria.”

However, he advised the government to enact policies that will boost the relationship between the two countries especially as regards infrastructure.

“Transportation, roads, rail and airports as areas that requires more integration and I urge the government to enact policies that would reduce barriers to foster the trade and investment relationship between US and Nigeria’’, he concluded.
http://leadership.ng/business/442681/nigeria-one-of-the-fastest-growing-economy-globally-us

http://www.naij.com/469549-nigerias-economy-is-growing-so-fast-us.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by jumper524(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Change is sweet

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by midolian(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
JEGA01:

jumper524:
Change is sweet

I tel ya.. Nothing as sweet as having a Buhari presidency cool cool

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by CSTR2: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:

I tel ya.. Nothing as sweet as having a Buhari presidency cool cool
What serious economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Btw, the economic growth is no longer on paper abi?
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
You all need to get your heads checked.
Sycophants.

256 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by midolian(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
What economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Buhari has suddenly transformed Nigeria into an economic giant in 4 weeks especially in the face of increased insecurity, cost of living, poor power e.t.c.?
Sycophants.
frustrated pikin of hate.. But if things go wrong in Nigeria, regardless of which administration the problem stems from, you ll blame Buhari because he is the president. It is now you know its "just 4weeks"..Fvcking bigot. undecided

FYI, The Lagoon is still accommodating. Thank me later

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
What serious economic policy has buhari implemented in 4 weeks?
Sycophants.
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by CSTR2: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
WHAT SERIOUS THING DID JONATHAN and his CABINET achieve IN 5yrs I mean 260 wks.. sycophant

You are an idiott.
The report said the Nigerian economy is growing.
If you feel GEJ did not do anything then take it up with the reporters.
Because i am sure that report is not talking about the buhari govt that just came in 4 weeks ago.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by CSTR2: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:
frustrated pikin of hate.. But if things go wrong in Nigeria, you ll blame Buhari. Fvcking bigot.

FYI, The Lagoon is still accommodating. Thank me later
You are an idiott.
Tell me one single major economic policy that buhari has implemented in 4 weeks.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott.
The report said the Nigerian economy is growing.
If you feel GEJ did not do anything then take it up with the reporters.
Because i am sure that report is not talking about the buhari govt that just came in 4 weeks ago.
How to identify an E-PSYCOTHIC patient:.....
You quote without an insult,,they reply starting with an insult....
To think I will continue reading after 'you are an idiott' never.......
I asked you are simple question but u decided 2 show me how mentally deranged u are....
There is no way I will have a conversation with u........
henceforth

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yu guys are seriously bedwetting. IMF n worldbank stated in December dat d Nigerian economy has grown and projected three economies to be on a steady rise dis year based on government indices. They said, Nigeria, Brazil n China are three economies expected to grow. But d propagandist apc n their proxies made GEJ government to look like dummy. Welcome to d real world of dummies. Nigerians are still learners but never ever coming to knowledge. Enjoy your buhari n apc till 2019.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by sammyj: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by daveP(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dont be so much an ignoramus. The naira to dollar ratio cries otherwise.

They want to "alleviate" our fears. Fallacious attempt. Grow ko. Stunt down ni!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buharis has be so fvcked to the extent that APC satanoids are praising him for the Nigerian GDP that has grown average if 7% in 10 years. lmfao.

Several dullards.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
JEGA01:
Spoken like a true dunce. What's he done apart from tour the world since his inauguration? Give credit where credit is due and stop being an asshole.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
fastest growing my asss.

so many unsettled debts

wicked nigerians

fvck naija

fvcking thieves with a dunce Daura President as presido

God please my plan for this year is all down the drain vcoz of wicked nigerians..

please God forgive me when I stop loving your creations.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
I take that growth forecast with a pinch of salt.

Dutch diseased economies always look deceptively healthy.

Right now...we are just finishing off the last of the latest oil windfall boneanza. In the next two years.....it would be almost like...1986.

Nigeria needs to get off oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any progress we have in our economy is because of GEJ transformation policy implementation because for now Buhari have not start working or even have blueprint for our economy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by natas22: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
The same individuals that said naija go break na na the same people way they talk.
www.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by IamOpemipo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
US shld jus shut the fvck up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Pavore9: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
There is serious money in Nigeria for those who are seeing it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
y not, everybody's hustling... economy boosting grin

check my signature... it's a must have for every car
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by fatdon2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy Buhari is working, nigeria is working cheesy
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by mencade4: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmm...thats nice

ladies here is your man

guys here is your guy

for accountability and transparency in nairand.

vote iamkingzlee tomorrow

check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by thefakestan: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Children of hate come oh, there is food on the table!!! I can't believe it.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 / Frozen Foods Business. / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.