Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan (21399 Views)

Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Taiwo Ogungbe Campaigns For LG Chairmanship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by lalasticlala(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ahead of the forthcoming 2015 general elections in Nigeria, many celebrities have been pledging and drumming their supports for different candidates and as well as political parties.

Top Nollywood diva and one of Google’s most searched actress in Nigeria on the internet, Mercy Johnson Okojie has revealed where her loyalty dwells in the elections.

In a recent chat, the mother of two, who was recently accused by a top marketer of absconding with his money, pledged her support for President Goodluck Jonathan, citing several reasons for her decision, noting that she believes he should be given a chance to remain Nigeria’s president at the February 14, 2015 presidential elections.

He deserves another chance. This is a president who has good intentions for the nation. He is by no means a perfect man but he means well and he has apparently learnt from his weaknesses in the last four years.

“We must continue to believe in this great nation of ours. Nigeria belongs to us. The president cannot do it alone. He needs our help and we should not let him down at a time like this when he needs our votes to get the job done,” she said.

Mama Purity, as she fondly called by close friends, reminded Nigerians that President Goodluck Jonathan launched the Public Works Women and Youth Empowerment Programme, an intervention programme designed to employ 370,000 youths with 30% of those jobs being reserved for women.

Mercy Johnson also urged Nigerians to cast aside their sentiments and make the right choice during the forthcoming elections.

Other Nollywood actors and stakeholders in the entertainment industry supporting President Jonathan and the PDP include: Ibinabo Fiberesima, Monalisa Chinda, Mike Ezuruonye, Segun Arinze, Patience Ozokwor, Toyin Aimakhu, Joseph Benjamin, Ejiro Okurame, Zeb Ejiro, Fidelis Duker, Ramsey Nouah, Omoni Oboli, Charles Novia, Lancelot Imasuen, Femi Ogedengbe, Zik Zulu Okafor, Kate Henshaw, Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Grace Amah, Osita Iheme a.k.a Paw Paw, Muma Gee, Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a Aki, Rita Dominic, D’Banj, Omawumi, Obesere, Naeto C, Eedris Abdulkareem, Sani Danja, Onyeka Onwenu, Waje, I Go Dye, Gordons, Omobaba and Bovi.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/31390/27/mercy-johnson-throws-full-weight-behind-jonathans-.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by marshalcarter: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
I wanto marry dis galgrin

You so beautiful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Abduletudaye(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
My town girl...coolies.. cool

*modified* the poster above me is wicked.. sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
FP TINS

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ till Buhari goes to school.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by vjsmiles: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ibinabo Fiberesima, Monalisa Chinda, Mike Ezuruonye, Segun Arinze, Patience Ozokwor, Toyin Aimakhu, Joseph Benjamin, Ejiro Okurame, Zeb Ejiro, Fidelis Duker, Ramsey Nouah, Omoni Oboli, Charles Novia, Lancelot Imasuen, Femi Ogedengbe, Zik Zulu Okafor, Kate Henshaw, Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Grace Amah, Osita Iheme a.k.a Paw Paw, Muma Gee, Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a Aki, Rita Dominic, D’Banj, Omawumi, Obesere, Naeto C, Eedris Abdulkareem, Sani Danja, Onyeka Onwenu, Waje, I Go Dye, Gordons, Omobaba and Bovi.

obviously under his payroll

49 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by theorbiters: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
^^^^^^ this poster wey dey up, e dey pain you shey? You too go collect your share na. You dey here dey talk. Smh. because na you carry the money give them shey?
Abeg, everyone has a choice, if you no like my own, abeg, SHIFT!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by PerfumeRepublik: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. Its her right to choose whom to vote for.
#OneManOneVote

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Creamychic(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
We should give him another chance @ what? Will good intentions give us stable electricity or take care of Boko Haram insurgency??

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by otubujohn(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah.
Keep doing it lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by kendrick9(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Gej till 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
Ibinabo Fiberesima, Monalisa Chinda, Mike Ezuruonye, Segun Arinze, Patience Ozokwor, Toyin Aimakhu, Joseph Benjamin, Ejiro Okurame, Zeb Ejiro, Fidelis Duker, Ramsey Nouah, Omoni Oboli, Charles Novia, Lancelot Imasuen, Femi Ogedengbe, Zik Zulu Okafor, Kate Henshaw, Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Grace Amah, Osita Iheme a.k.a Paw Paw, Muma Gee, Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a Aki, Rita Dominic, D’Banj, Omawumi, Obesere, Naeto C, Eedris Abdulkareem, Sani Danja, Onyeka Onwenu, Waje, I Go Dye, Gordons, Omobaba and Bovi.

obviously under his payroll

E dey pain you say they no support Bukohari embarassed
Better join the winning train.
It is GEJ till 2019!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by siegfried99(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will comment when it gets to FP grin

Modified ****

Now it's on FP grin

Gej is a good man, but somehow weak #my opinion

We need change, but not buhari tongue , Buhari is a risky/ dangerous alternative tongue #my opinion

What we need are youths, technocrats, articulate, vibrant and educated people who know what they are doing in the highest positions of government in the country.

At least they said youths are the leaders of 2mao angry so I wonder why some youths are killing each other for this politicians who don't give a bleep about u. angry

That's the change I wish for, not this pot calling kettle black competition. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by pekeyim: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
This one will definitely reach FP.

For the record We are supporting GEJ
Not because He is a saint!

#But Because He was able to show us His Certificates!!!

No actually the Transformation is everywhere
Nigeria is now Number 1 for direct foreign investment in Africa .

We now have made in Nigeria vehicles....

And more!!!

#I'll vote someone that is the man of the People

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Bugatie(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's only "clueless illiterates" that'll want GEJ out by all means and truncate the transformation process on course.
Mr President deserves a second term!

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by funnyme(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
I thought she was with a certificateless mofo before, may God reveal the truth to other APC mofos here. GEJ till 2019
Why yu come dey answer your mentor name?
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by elguaje(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Booked
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by macuwon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
a picture of the nyas.h or addonblivit

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by 9jahubcom(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
ook na
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by donfineboy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by jackpot(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Introducing E-VOTING.

Click like for Buhari. Click Share for Jonathan.

Let's see who carries the day.

32 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by 9jahubcom(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2015
i see
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by kingopta(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
hmm....u go soon hear am nah.....FEB 14
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by hazyfm1: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
WORKING FOR HER MONEY
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Trending(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
good for em
Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by efilefun(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Make she go rest her big ass for one place, after all she knows the clueless one will choke her acct with enough money

Nobody should come and tell us what we know already, why the she-goat no born for Nigeria? Why must she go to a foreign country to give birth to her kids when she knew GEJ is the best.... The Thunder wey go strike that her ass dey gym first e still dey come

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Goodluck to Nigeria

Ebele till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by Johnnoah1st: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
WHO IS MERCY JOHNSON WHO IS JONATHAN? what are they doing for a living? CUS WE HAVENT HEARD OF THEM HERE IN BERMUDA.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Campaigns For President Jonathan by CaptainAmerica1: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Another beneficiary of the N21billion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Denies Kidney Relapse Rumour (photo) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.