Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? (3081 Views)

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Oxygen(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2006
Is he guilty of something we dont know?
I feel he should come and face the music the EFCC is playing in his direction,afterall there's no need to run when there's nothing to hide.
I love his enterprise and respect his contribution to this economy.He should come and make the records straight and clear all doubts and insinuations.
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Bolarge(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2006
I share your sentiments Oxygen.Now every Nigerian will believe he's got something to hide, Staying back would have at least given him a chance to clear his name;redeem his image or evoke the sympathy of the Nigerian public(as if that amounts to much to our moneybags) after Ribadu might have done his worst.
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by shanuke(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2006
i dont think he's got anything to hide,that man is superbly rich and whateva probs he may have with whoeva or whateva will be sorted out in no time
he has done well for himself and our economy in particular,enough respect yor!
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Bolarge(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2006
Oh really? Well I sure think he does. Are U one of those who believe in overnight billionaires? One minute we never heard of him and the next he's donating hundreds of millions,brandishing multi-million dollar companies.How often does that happen over there in Europe?EFCC may indeed be a tool for witchhunting OBJ's real and perceived enemies but believe me they don't go after people who don't already have a case to answer, My dad is a retired civil servant living on his meagre pension-believe me EFCC don't know he exists and same applies to millions of honest Nigerians spread across this nation both in and out of civil service. Let Adenuga be a man and call Nuhu Ribadu's bluff instead of scurrying away with his tail between his legs,
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by jaybaby(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2006
Bolarge:

Oh really? Well I sure think he does. Are U one of those who believe in overnight billionaires? One minute we never heard of him and the next he's donating hundreds of millions,brandishing multi-million dollar companies.How often does that happen over there in Europe?EFCC may indeed be a tool for witchhunting OBJ's real and perceived enemies but believe me they don't go after people who don't already have a case to answer, My dad is a retired civil servant living on his meagre pension-believe me EFCC don't know he exists and same applies to millions of honest Nigerians spread across this nation both in and out of civil service. Let Adenuga be a man and call Nuhu Ribadu's bluff instead of scurrying away with his tail between his legs,

BOLARGE- IS HE D FIRST 2 HAVE MONEY OVER NIGHT ? Y NOT RIBADU GO FETCH PPLE LIKE OBJ'S ELDEST SON WHO HAS AN ESTATE IN **************? WHERE HIM TAK GET D MONEY-IF NO B STEAL HIM STEAL AM angry HE GAT 2 RUN CUZ NO B ONLY AM DEY OWE grin
ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT RIBADU IZ BEEN FRACTIONAL HERE!IF HE CAN PICK ALL OF 'EM 4M D HIGHEST TOP I LL REALLY GIVE HIM THUMBS UP.
ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE MIKE OOOOOOO-NO B ONLY AM DEY!
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2006
Why wont he run when he knows how he got his wealth, remember the saying??The evil man runneth no one pursueth thats my taking on this subject, have fun peeps xxxx
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Skywalker5(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2006
Haters.leave the man alone
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by toyin1709: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2006
i think is just trying to avoid any further embarrassment,is he d only multi billionaire in nigeria?y cnt dey leave him alone?
i tink EFCC shld leave d man alone!for goodness sake dis gentleman has in his employ sumbody u know eida in glo,conoil or the banks! he has given hundreds of graduates dt could be out dere wasting away jobs! he is helping in developing the eceonomy and they are disturbing him!
there are other nigerians out dere are richer dan him y dont they probe dose ones!
y is EFCC chasing him?? shocked
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by thegame(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2008
I think mike adenuga has got something to hide. Why is he on the run. forget whether u accept it or not. he is an overnight billionaire.
Why is efcc not after the best businessman in africa(you know who that is---ALIKO DANGOTE)? cos he is damn good and honest or maybe plays his game right lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by danfido(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
I'm sorry to say this,but this is an uninformed thread.Everyone has a right to leave any place when he/she feels its no longer safe and secured for him/her.It is only an ignorant person who does not understand the Nigerian system,
That man was once a taxi driver in the states(USA), he got there by hardwork and perhaps favour, so can u! Period!
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by thegame(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
MUMU. Now we know you have read his biography. There is nothing about being uninformed.OK?
[b]Why is it that it was when efcc was after him that he felt the country was no longer safe for him?[/b]EFCC don become assasin?
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by HotnBlazin: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
It's either one of these: he's hiding something he'd done or he's scared for his life. It could be either one of them. Even the government could be trying to execute an assassination. Don't think anything's impossible. Maybe they've used to EFCC as a front so he could be accused of fraud.
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
[size=19pt]when you nor get money dey enter Okada, people go say see this poor man
when you don hammer, dey ride for your 607, people go say him don go thief!

there will always be haters and na dem get their own truth[/size]
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by HotnBlazin: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ babaearly

i second that thought. Haterz!! tongue angry
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2008
babaearly:

[size=19pt]when you nor get money dey enter Okada, people go say see this poor man
when you don hammer, dey ride for your 607, people go say him don go thief!

there will always be haters and na them get their own truth[/size]

It's no lie. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Chief Mike Adenuga 'On The Run'? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2008
IF HE IS INNOCENT LET HIM COME AND CLEAR HIMSELF,
WHEN DOES HE START HIS BUSSINESS TO BECOME THAT KIND RICH.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul, Uti And Jara / Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian’s Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot / See Jennifer Lopez Dress That Created Google Image Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.