Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office (23389 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja / Kefee's Ex-husband Relocates To America, Wants Fresh Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by mitchyy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
GISTville
[img]http://3.bp..com/-S6qo4bhGHuY/UN2zCDzYtmI/AAAAAAABJwY/0KNRP3T-jPA/s1600/...............07.jpg[/img]

Billionaire businessman Mike Adenuga has relocated his office to his billion naira Banana Island building. This amazing beautiful edifice is located at 31A Close, Banana Island, Lagos.

The gold building in the photo is just a quarter of the entire property. There is still a whole part of it you all need to see. Life's good when you have money.
*goes back to work*

http://www.gistville.com/2012/12/mike-adenuga-relocates-to-billion-naira-banana-island-office/
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Prodigee: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
The Big man's stepping up. Nice 1.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
More pics please
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by RickyRoss1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wow, Adenuga don finally vex.
He is a hard working man, he is providing thousands of jobs to Africans even though people keeps saying he is fronting for IBB and co.
Kudos to him...
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by DANILSA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
THE HOUSE IS WONDERFUL BUT THE SURROUNDING LOOKS LIKE KUBWA

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by maumau1: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
My God please bless the work of my hands Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Now I remember, that white building is his house and the circular building, the so called office is his car park with helipad at the top. I dunno, maybe he decided to add his office but I don't think the office story is true, that building is his car park.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by SPIFF(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
I guess that picture must have bn taken a year or more ago. I was still infront of the edifice last week. All fenced with giant and beautiful gate. Like the op mentioned, that pix is just like a quarter of what the entire compound enclosed. Money is good.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
ok
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
That building on the left that we're told is a car park, looks out of place there and isn't in keeping with the neo-classical look of the main house.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Looks like the building is still in process.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Nigeria's version of The Chocolate Factory
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by ohisola(f): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2012
DANILSA: THE HOUSE IS WONDERFUL BUT THE SURROUNDING LOOKS LIKE KUBWA

I b tink say na only me c d surrounding. I tot it wld b sharing boundaries wit d beach self. Lik we dey c 4 hollywood movies
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by vislabraye(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Properties in banana island cost a fortune. I think its overrated.
Kudos to Adenuga.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Les: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2012
But mike don de beg me mak he dash me dis house na, i no gree. I told him am not interested, am satisfied wit my billion dollar thatch house, abi dat one no be house??#YouThinkSayNaOnlyUnaSabiCallMoney??
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by tpia5: 12:29am On Dec 29, 2012
the black and white curbs would really look better if they were black or white only.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by immkels(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Banana island. Jezzzzz. #runs around# oh my God banana island. Awwwww# faints#
cry night y'all

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Teejayphillip(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2012
All i ask from God is 2 b COMFORTABLE.... I dnt wanna acquire the whole wealth n stil fall short ur glory...

Being COMFORTABLE is wat i craved for,so as to torch mani lives n help d widow... So help me God...

8 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by SisiKill1: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2012
Being Babaginda's Butt boy...errr...man sure is a position (pun intended) that keeps on giving.

By the way, what's with the gold? Hasn't anyone told him how tacky it is? If not then he obviously needs to rethink the kinds of people he surrounds himself with.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2012
Mike loves golden color, most of his buildings have touch of gold.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Nice one,when will I be rich as this?*going to my village for money ritual*
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by pipz(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Point of correction, moderator, that is not his house its his new home. Banana Island is divided into 2 sections 1st and 2nd avenue. The former is commercial and residential while the latter is strictly residential and that is where Adenuga's palace is, its d largest private residential property in Ikoyi. The estate is now fenced up with concrete wondering why he did that cause the fence used to be steel rodes that you can see through the palace. Also his backyard is partly the lagoon.
Julius Berger has their office and logo in it, letting you know that its a multi billion naira project.
The house is built in Italian style, just like Don Corleone.
Not sure if he's moved in yet. Nevertheless,
Congratulations Otunba. May God continue to bless you.

And for you haters, go kill urselves.....

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by j4jj: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Yomieluv: Nice one,when will I be rich as this?*going to my village for money ritual*

Work hard, Pray hard u'l b richer than doin money ritual. Just a matter of time
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by ideylaff: 1:30am On Dec 29, 2012
pipz: Point of correction, moderator, that is not his house its his new home. Banana Island is divided into 2 sections 1st and 2nd avenue. The former is commercial and residential while the latter is strictly residential and that is where Adenuga's palace is, its d largest private residential property in Ikoyi. The estate is now fenced up with concrete wondering why he did that cause the fence used to be steel rodes that you can see through the palace. Also his backyard is partly the lagoon.
Julius Berger has their office and logo in it, letting you know that its a multi billion naira project.
The house is built in Italian style, just like Don Corleone.
Not sure if he's moved in yet. Nevertheless,
Congratulations Otunba. May God continue to bless you.

And for you haters, go kill urselves.....

No need 2 be rude even if you want to lick Mikes bum. I beggiiii

When Money, Class and style don tally , you end up with an ugly/tacky looking edifice like this, embarassing that people are hailing all over

When did Nigerians become so shallow/fake not to see tacky things and have the balls 2 say so

7 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmmm...the house looks ugly though, more like a Silo. Oga Mike no vex o!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Slizbeat(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Money is good, i know i would have more than the amount used in building the Mansion and half of it would go to charity. You keep asking why their money keep growing and yet you dont realise its not attributed to good investment only but also to Charity giving. Kudos Sir Mike.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by vibesbabe(f): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Too much money.
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by nijanigga: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2012
This is will push many nija boys to serious scams,including rubbing tortoise with thier feets while chatting with oyinbos online.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by zomby(m): 2:34am On Dec 29, 2012
The guru capped 4 deals in 4 different countries in 1 day and still had time to pop champagne in Lagos at the end of the same day; absolutely unbelievable and one of a kind. He is the first to be at work and the last to leave. A man with 3 hearts ( lion heart, cheetah heart and jaguar heart ) that function simultaneously.

What else can you expect from this type of human being?

You deserve nothing, but the very best......carry on and continue to glo like a super star. NOTHING DO YOU!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by Prodigee: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2012
maumau1: My God please bless the work of my hands Amen.
Amin o...me too! smiley
Re: Mike Adenuga Relocates To Banana Island Office by dayokanu(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2012
Otunba Mike you dey show yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stunning In Dark Lipstick / Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.