Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Detective Nate - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Detective Nate (534 Views)

Oscar The Detective / The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online / Best Fictional Crime Detective Characters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detective Nate by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chapter 1.

11am. No.50 Thamel str. Kathmandu, Nepal.

"I'm at the spot sir, should we begin the planting" a guy holding a nokia phone to his ears said.

"Begin with immediate effect, and make sure you all evacuate the building immediately after setting the bomb without making your presence known" Is that understood

"Yes sir" the lanky guy said and cuts the call. He made hand signals to the other members and they started planting the radiological dispersion device in the hidden spot of the mall.
After setting the bomb, they got out of the mall and stood miles away from it. They are six in number, each of the wielding an Avtomat kalashnikova-47, ferodov avtomat and a machine fed-submachine gun.

The guy in the middle who seems to be their leader pressed the a button on an handheld device he was holding and a very loud sound followed, the mall blew and went up in flames. Several shrieks could be heard and the lucky ones that survived with minor injuries scampered out of the disfigured building, running crying and shouting for help. They all paused in their tracks when they saw the mean looking men with several arsenals advancing towards them. The survivors didn't know if they should start another race for their lives or remain at the same spot but the chose the latter when the insurgents opened fire on them, they weren't fast enough as they were all gunned down buy the terrorist, but there was still a survivor, he was on his kneels pleading with the guys not to shoot him and they obliged, they all concealed their weapons in a bag and entered their vehicle.

The engine kicked off and the car was about speeding away when the lanky guy pulled out a revolver and gave the survivor a clean headshot and they car sped off.

Unknown to the terrorist, a reporter was among the guys they shot and his camcorder had recorded everything that happened and the terrorist face were all visible in it.

Soon the Nepal Police were all over the place doing their jobs, same as the Nepal Guptachar Bibhag(National Investigation Department) they collected the camcorder from the cops and headed to their office to work on it.

In there office, after watching the murder scene, they were debating on the best way to curb the Al-Nasir terrorist groups that is reponsible for twelve clean attacks on their people in the last two month. After much arguments, they finally agreed to seek for the help of the U.S.

Later in the day, their president put a call to the U.S president and let him in on his country's predicament. He was a bit relieved after the U.S president told him that he was aware of the attacks and he his planning to send him some special troops to Nepal to help tackle the insurgency.

Nathaniel Edwards was having a quickie with his wife in the kitchen when his phone started ringing. He grumble and grimaced before dis-engaging his prick from his wife's p/ussy and answered his call.

A frown etched on his face after receiving the call and his wife probed him about his sudden change in countenance and he replied her saying "The president ordered us to go on a mission in Nepal"

"But you just received a two weeks leave from work, tell them to send another person because you're definitely not leaving this house"

"Common babe, you know its an order from the president and I could earn a promotion if I succeed in this mission" he said whilst putting on his trouser.

"Okay but promise me that you won't stay up to a week in there"

"I promise" he said and kissed her goodbye.

He hopped into his Nissan 'Murano' vehicle and sped off. He got to his office moments later and his bosses and the IT guys had been waiting for him, they debriefed him on his mission and walked him to the waiting helicopter.

He was clad in a black T.shirt and trousers, with a black canvass shoe, he also has a suit-case full of arsenals and grenades with him.

He got into the helicopter and the driver took-off. "Nepal, here I come" he said and smiled.
Re: Detective Nate by Cybershow(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2015
Cum cont.. ama folow u.

(1) (Reply)

How To Kidnap Part 1 / HISTORY SET TO BE MADE IN OAU / JAJA CAME MY Way-part 1 (continued 180 Days To Spain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.