Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree (31742 Views)

Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Grade In Nigerian Universities / NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Grade In Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by saintTim(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
k
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by rahmatitohan(f): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wow. Dat sounds good. Think they shud start providing jobs 4 graduate to encourage d students

1 Like

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by freshness2020: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chai!
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Mubby4luv(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
hehehe e done red for them.. students of 2013/ 2014 academic session.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by ALAYORMII: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Descartes: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
With Buhari Certificate saga, people are patronizing courts as regards to Affidavits on their non-existing certificates both in Msc. and PhD in case Buhari accidentally wins so as to use it to secure a lucrative job on his "noncertificate infrastructure government".

3 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Abduletudaye(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
bestestgirl:
This NL app rocks

Tell me about the app abeg..
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Maybe this will urge some lazy butts work harder.i wonder why someone would waste 4 precious years in the university only for a pass.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by mustymatic(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
m
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by nwafuluozoh: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes, grade is not enough yardstick to measure intelligence. Neither does it determine employment opportunities in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Tell me about the app abeg..
The app give you a headstart on reaching lalasticlala, just go to playstore and ownload the nairaland app whose author is seun osewa, you will be sure to keep hitting front page

2 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by kkboy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
That means we will now have 3.1 and 3.2
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by aspabay(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice development. So no matter how dull, the student must sha get third class.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Faibuhari: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
bestestgirl:
This space is for sale.... But can be given free to GEJ supporters,
GEJ till 2019 ehhhhhhh
thanks
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by watered(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
This spells doom for the teeming students of this era cos they are no longer given to studying. Everybody wants things to come easy.

I just dey imagine how E-grade has been rendered useless. This E that saved my ass long time ago while in Unijos MTH 101 grin. Thank God sha I don escape.

1 Like

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Whobedatte(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
gift01:
See the stress Students pass thru just to become something in life. Even now, a Pass is no more accepted AND someone without certificate want to rule NIGERIA. What a big ERROR!
IDIOTA. A lieutenant in the Nigerian army is equivalent to a PhD.
Buhari is a retired army general which automatically equals 2 PhD s.

Go kill urself kiss

90%loading
Otueke 2015
#saiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
even third class are getting the job....so i dont see anyting in that ...
papercoin:
That one sef na grade? When 2.1 and first class are still roaming with brown envelope funny thing msc holders are becoming applicants now

BS degree Btw I'm using my AFFIDAVIT already grin just #500 I even gave the court registrar #100 for coke.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
is because u dont no hw to use it that why...
bestestgirl:
This NL app rocks
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
they improve the system of learning. some students gets these grades not because they ain't intelligent, but because the system of learning is very poor. For instance a situation where by a students has to stand for 3hrs to receive lectures, due to the lecture hall not big enough to contain the hundreds of students they admit every year. how do you expect such student to understand what is been taught?

5 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by tlops(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Third class and pass turn to politics to rule over first and second class students.

1 Like

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by talktrue1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
They should do a thorough job on those lecturers at the federal universities who fails people any how. Some of them don't even go through the answers, they just give you F; especially those old Profs that feel they own the school

2 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by jamesbridget13(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
pple actually graduate with pass degree? hmmmmmm.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by jamesbridget13(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
they improve the system of learning. some students gets these grades not because they ain't intelligent, but because the system of learning is very poor. For instance a situation where by a students has to stand for 3hrs to receive lectures, due to the lecture hall not big enough to contain the hundreds of students they admit every year. how do you expect such student to understand what is been taught?
story
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
jamesbridget13:
story
. its only he that wears a shoe that knows where it pinches.
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
How does this affect COVENANT OR BABCOK when thousands get 1st Class as if it was sold like pure water angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
thanks
u r most welcome my fellow patriot
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by criuze(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Them their should. Be third class upper and lower, like like 3:1. And 3:2

1 Like

Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Faibuhari: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
bestestgirl:
u r most welcome my fellow patriot
I siddon for warfi thread nw, I dey con join una later make I catch fun small
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Abduletudaye(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
bestestgirl:

The app give you a headstart on reaching lalasticlala, just go to playstore and ownload the nairaland app whose author is seun osewa, you will be sure to keep hitting front page

sad..am not using a droid..I hope they have worked on the bb app sha..
Re: NUC Abolishes Award Of Pass Degree by Pavarottii(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Simitrendy:
NUC always having problem since 1809 pls vote wisely GMB-OSINBAJO is a total change! A progressive change to grassroots
Sure u are okay? Not sue u re educated no wonder u support one without certificate !
Double standard!
Hypocrisy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.