Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? (1809 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Doveheart: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
This man has been enduring this for long. His wife is not always interested in having intimacy with her husband owing to unresolves issues in the family which the husband has tried every possible means to solve but to no avail. what can he do?
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
I guess they are in a business relationship. If his wife stops intimacy, he will stop providing for the family cheesy
Unu well done.

Why not find out why she's not into sex anymore? It may not be to spite you.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by delishpot: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmnn, what did he do to her? There are some things a spouse will do that will make the other lose interest in sex even though they have forgiven the sin. for example, a cheating spOuse. The other may forgive but find it hard to sleep with the partner that went astray. If you have been selfish in bed. Some times spouses are selfish, they only do sex when they want and once they are satusfied they dont do much more for their partners own satisfaction. After a while, sex becomes like a routine and the enduring partner finds it boring and inconvinient to keep doing it. So, what was the problems you had with her? Maybe that is the cause of her withdrawn attitude.
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Funny topic cheesy

The husband sees his money as payment for her se.x

LMAO
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cheat on her

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by crackhaus: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Cheat on her
Exactly!

He should get a side-chick, or just stop spending on her broke as.s until she gets a job and realizes nothing is for free gringrin
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Exactly!

He should get a side-chick, or just stop spending on her broke as.s until she gets a job and realizes nothing is for free gringrin
she is definitely a wiitch
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by slimyem: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why is the man enduring ?
Why has the unresolved issues remain so?

the husband's concern sounds like that of a boyfriend who doesn't want to be "mugued" than that of someone who wants a real solution to issues plaguing his marriage..

Do they both even understand what it is to be married or why they are married to each other?

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
she is definitely a wiitch
LOL
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by xynerise: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Cheat on her
Harsh but accurate grin
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by xynerise: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
alutacontinua:
Lol cheesy
Alutacontinuation cheesy
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
xynerise:

Harsh but accurate grin
in dis case two rongs must make a right
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by xynerise: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
in dis case two rongs must make a right
Certainly grin
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
xynerise:

Alutacontinuation cheesy

how is my husband?
he must have reached puberty by now wink
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Divorce her !
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by xynerise: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
alutacontinua:

how is my husband?
he must have reached puberty by now wink
grin. He already has a girlfriend tongue
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by mutter(f): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
That is a ground for divorce in a court of law.

Depends on how long it has been going on.
It depends on the reason.
If I think my husband has been sleeping around and could infect me, then I am justified in denying him intimacy.

However if there is no genuine reason--- many fishes in the sea.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by sandiyke(f): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
That woman's heart is heavy. He (the man) should resolve whatever issue is on ground so love can return to that union.
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2015
xynerise:

grin. He already has a girlfriend tongue

Laelae!
I registered my name since his birth, remember?
No girl should mess with me oo sad angry angry
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by KanwuliaJara: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2015
Men and sex sha! undecided
The soonest they learn to phock themselves, the better for the world.
Off to go and baff, wash my nyansh and masttturbate with the end of my BIGGEST amala spoon!
Shior!

Time for some 'po-rn'! cool

1 Like

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by NickiRoman: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:

If I think my husband has been sleeping around and could infect me, then I am justified in denying him intimacy.

You probably won't give this same advice to your fellow woman.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
Maybe she is mad at that husband,so she is holding the sex card to her chest? Or maybe there are other reasons, I am not sure.

Whatever it is, it's necessary they both work on the issues first - so that they can have their sex life back on track.

No one likes to go "celibate" in a marriage. This is enough reason to irk a nigga...lols

1 Like

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Doveheart: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:

Y[b]our comments sound professional. Geuss you a lawyer. if so can i have your number? The husband does not cheat it is even the wife that is a suspect according to him[/b]
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by 5minsmadness: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Men and sex sha! undecided
The soonest they learn to phock themselves, the better for the world.
Off to go and baff, wash my nyansh and masttturbate with the end of my BIGGEST amala spoon!
Shior!

Time for some 'po-rn'! cool

1 Like

Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Emaprince: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Which one be wife spending his money?..is she not his wife?..abi na girlfriend?

But for real,the woman no like sex ni?..abi na only the man like sex?..to me she's a pretender and the man need to wake up and help himself because another nigga maybe doing his job on the wife already and she'll be pretending as if she don't want sex..pfft!
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by Nutase: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2015
grin
Re: His Wife Wants To Be Spending His Money Without Intimacy. What Should He Do? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Doveheart:
This man has been enduring this for long. His wife is not always interested in having intimacy with her husband owing to unresolves issues in the family which the husband has tried every possible means to solve but to no avail. what can he do?

Are you tryna say that the money is in exchange for the intimacy, hence, since the intimacy has ceased then the money should cease too right? shocked

The husband should talk it out with his spouse and remind her (in case she has forgotten) that denying him intimacy is tantamount to outrightly compelling him to find succour in the hands of other women outside. I believe just saying this will make her resume her bed duty sharpa-lly cool

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me / .n / I Am So Depressed Please Help Me.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.