Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. (3783 Views)

The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing / Have Not Fallen Sick For 2 Years, Am I Ok Or It's Bad / PIC: Mothers, Is It Bad To Breastfeed Your 48year Old Son In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
bellong:

These guys you described are typical "MUMU" and they are what Yorubas refer to as "Gbewu dani" (Someone with better English skill should help translate).
When a lady starts to act like there is no one like her as if what is in between her legs is made of diamond, then she should get ready to become a prayer point in her church/mosque/shrine when the time comes.

Only the guys who don't know what they want that will dance to the "nonsensicals" of their fiance/girlfriend. If you think no one is better than you, the door is wide open to take your exit. There are always better ladies in all aspect.

This guy's head "dey" there... grin. I hope you learn how to act in a relationship with him and not expecting him to become your footstool.

Decisions in relationship/union are taken with inputs from both parties and not one dancing to the music of the other everytime. And when the need arises, the man should be able to stand his ground not minding any emotional blackmail from the opposite sex.
Thanks dear. I am acting fine now. It wasn't easy with me at the beginning. Besides,it was not as if i beg my way out with those guys. They probably were much in love and cant bear losing me. It was the hand they gave me.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by bellong: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
prissyluv:

Thanks dear.[b] I am acting fine now. [/b]It wasn't easy with me at the beginning.

Good, keep acting fine. It is good that the guy is open and firm with you. I wish you the best in the relationship.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, you are simply selfish.... You don't even care about how your partner feels, all you desire is to always have your way...smh

i like this your fiance, he tells you when you are wrong so that you improve and grow.... Anyone who hides the truth from you doesn't love you..
hahaha. I am not selfish dear. Btw, how do I know how they feel when they dont tell me. I was younger and that was the hand they gave me.

jmoore:
You are free to date or marry a man with no balls.
Na your choice. But robots can fail to perform sometimes.
lol. I know that.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by ArewaSweetheart(f): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...
With my first boyfriend,I was always the one that call d piper and dictates the tune. He dare not shout at me then cos whatever he says will be used against him. If we had issues,he always end up begging me. It feels good and I thought that was how things are.

There was this guy too who bites words when talking or correcting my wrongs. He do end up saying he doesnt know which one he will say now and I will get upset.

Infact in my past relationships,I can say I do have my way with many things.
But with my fiance now,it is so so different. He loves me to a fault ooo but dont eat poo. He corrects me anytime I am wrong without fear of wether I will get angry or quit. With him,I cant turn d table to my favour. If I had my way with things,within me I will just know he deliberately allowed me to shine. The truth is,he is always ahead.

There's absolutely nothing bad about that there kiss. Its just a wish & i believe there are men out there who wont mind having you lord over them, lol cheesy

All the best to you! wink
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
bellong:

Good, keep acting fine. It is good that the guy is open and firm with you. I wish you the best in the relationship.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
bellong:

Thanks again. But i really miss my gra gra days. Those days with those guys were really fun.lol
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Well well

Nigeria!
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Canme4u(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2015
@prissyluv
canme4u:
Happy Birthday to you dear, may this year brings you joy and a lot of happiness.
Wishes from www.facebook.com/just2ok
@prissyluv
Happy Birthday to you dear, may this year brings you joy and a lot of happiness.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Canme4u:
@prissyluv
@prissyluv

Wow! Thanks so much for the wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by pickabeau1: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
prissyluv:

Wow! Thanks so much for the wishes.

Happy birthday

You mean this guy does not allow you to express yourself

I wonder why ,even though u wore the pants in your prior relationships , you did not end up with any of the two...

Can u tell us why

If this guy does not know how to treat a woman break up with him so you can find a man to lord over and he finds a woman who will respect him as a man n head of the household genuinely
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Happy birthday

You mean this guy does not allow you to express yourself

I wonder why ,even though u wore the pants in your prior relationships , you did not end up with any of the two...

Can u tell us why

If this guy does not know how to treat a woman break up with him so you can find a man to lord over and he finds a woman who will respect him as a man n head of the household genuinely

Pickabeau1,Pickabeau1,Pickabeau1 !!!.

Thanks for the birthday wish.

If you can,read jnrbayano post on this thread,he perfectly understood my message.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by jnrbayano(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
prissyluv my dear friend,

.....a very happy birthday to you.

Many happy returns. smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by pickabeau1: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
prissyluv:

Pickabeau1,Pickabeau1,Pickabeau1 !!!.

Thanks for the birthday wish.

If you can,read jnrbayano post on this thread,he perfectly understood my message.

smiley

I'm only looking out for you

I'm sure even when You lording it, you yearned for an authority figure.
That's the way it should be.

But heck.. Do what makes you happy

If you want to be the patience to his goodluck by all means go Ahead
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

smiley

I'm only looking out for you

I'm sure even when You lording it, you yearned for an authority figure.
That's the way it should be.

But heck.. Do what makes you happy

If you want to be the patience to his goodluck by all means go Ahead

hahahahaha. I am yet to know what you are driving at.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
prissyluv my dear friend,

.....a very happy birthday to you.

Many happy returns. smiley
Thanks dearie. I appreciate.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by pickabeau1: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2015
prissyluv:

hahahahaha. I am yet to know what you are driving at.
Lol
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
What's with all this meaningless b.s threads now now undecided
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sambarry,Sambarry,Sambarry.
How many times did I call you?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
prissyluv:
Sambarry,Sambarry,Sambarry.
How many times did I call you?
what are you calling me for prissy hate? smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what are you calling me for prissy hate? smiley
hahahahahahahaha. I will let you pass for today. Not sure of next time.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by SAMBARRY: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
prissyluv:

hahahahahahahaha. I will let you pass for today. Not sure of next time.
you don't mean it grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Circumcise Your Baby Boy? / Court Marriage Procedure / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.