Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends (3780 Views)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Juliearth(f): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is not a counter thread to the thread created earlier by a nairalander, but my aim here is to create a balanced perception on the matter at hand and so, no gender is left unattended to.

So.....
Questions for the ladies

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do women cheat on their partners?

2. Why do women cheat even when their partner is faithful?

3. Is a man's inadequacy a good enough reason to cheat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by UDUJ(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliearth:
This is not a counter thread to the thread created earlier by a nairalander, but my aim here is to create a balanced perception on the matter at hand and so, no gender is left unattended to.

So.....
Questions for the ladies

Nice one Julie. It's always good to have a balanced view when addressing issues.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Juliearth(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
UDUJ:

Nice one Julie. It's always good to have a balanced view when addressing issues.

Thank you, my brother. What's your take on the topic? Mind sharing your thoughts and insights on the topic?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Riverville(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
I pray the women reply you..... That gender is filled of hypocrites and pretenders..

19 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by UDUJ(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliearth:

Thank you, my brother. What's your take on the topic? Mind sharing your thoughts and insights on the topic?

Well I feel women should be in the best position to honestly answer this question as it pertains to the topic.

That notwithstanding, from my own point of view I feel some or few ( notice the use of the words some or few and not referring to All ) cheat when they are in a relationship for anyone of the following reasons:

1. Finance - they might be feeling their boyfriend or spouse does not give them enough money to take care of their needs. So they augment their finances by going out with men in exchange for money et Al

2. They might not be sexually attracted to their partners or feel their partners are not up to par with them sexually ( they might be nymphos cheesy), so they cheat with someone very good in bedmatics or start the endless quest for big d*****ks to satisfy their urges.

3. They might feel their partners are too soft ( or as our nairaland brothers call them: SIMPS cheesy). So they are not sexually attracted to them and instead look for rough bad boys instead.

There are other reasons I can't recall right now, but my good friend Ishilove should be able to add more. Cheers cool

6 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Caramia2020(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
They won't bother to come here, bcoz d guys here will tag dem olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by ValCon888: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
If we remove financial security/money out of the equation, I'll say women cheat for the same reason men cheat.

Variety is the spice of life. Eating only beans every day can purge you.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by iamtardey: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oh shit! Here we go again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Juliearth(f): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
UDUJ:

Well I feel women should be in the best position to honestly answer this question as it pertains to the topic.

That notwithstanding, from my own point of view I feel some or few ( notice the use of the words some or few and not referring to All ) cheat when they are in a relationship for anyone of the following reasons:

1. Finance - they might be feeling their boyfriend or spouse does not give them enough money to take care of their needs. So they augment their finances by going out with men in exchange for money et Al

2. They might not be sexually attracted to their partners or feel their partners are not up to par with them sexually ( they might be nymphos cheesy), so they cheat with someone very good in bedmatics or start the endless quest for big d*****ks to satisfy their urges.

3. They might feel their partners are too soft ( or as our nairaland brothers call them: SIMPS cheesy). So they are not sexually attracted to them and instead look for rough bad boys instead.

There are other reasons I can't recall right now, but my good friend Ishilove should be able to add more. Cheers cool

You are absolutely right.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by sisisioge: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well....I cant cheat sha but if I mistakenly cheat o, it will be because I love the new interest like air grin or the oga in my life has become a terrible himan being.

Did I answer the qwesion successfully? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by DenreleDave(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Counter thread.....

Let's the comments come
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by InfernoNig: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am not a woman, but I know for sure some major reason are emotional lack of care and attention, discontentment and peer influence.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
UDUJ:

True, although money should not be an excuse for cheating. I am all for financial independence in marital and non-marital relationships.

This is a fallacy. Big dicks do not equal sexual satisfaction. They are more instruments of torture than anything else, but it's all about preference. Some like it big, some like it sizeable. However in my own opinion I feel that it is a sexually loose person who will cheat because of sex. When you have many body counts and have sampled different dicks and pussies, you become greedy.

I don't want to believe this. I feel it is more about interest and excitement. The dramatic people like drama, and if their partner is unable to provide that drama, they look outwards.

Another reason is lack of attention. When you don't give your partner the right amount of attention and TLC, the temptation to cheat is there especially if they meet someone who gives them that attention they crave for. While you are busy having your mood swings, there is someone out there chewing your bae like biscuit bone.

All in all, a cheat is a cheat and they look for even the flimsiest excuses to cheat on their partners, no matter how faithful the other person may be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Spicylate(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
1. Why do women cheat: In my opinion, some women cheat when they cant get what they want from their partners and an outsider is offering it to them be it time, money, care, love etc.
2. Why do women cheat even when their partners are faithful: Well, sometimes faithfulness is not all that matters for some women. He can be faithful and not be loving or caring or affectionate or communicating or supportive or responsible or sensible etc. I feel once there's a disconnect in an area, it can lead to that.
3. Is a man's inadequacy a good reason to cheat: No. To be honest, everyone has flaws. No one is perfect. There are things one can tolerate but i believe that there's nothing communication and understanding cannot solve except one just wants to be difficult. If it turns out that communication and understanding isn't working, just save the poor man and yourself stress and jejely leave. I feel its torture to be in a "committed" relationship and then having an affair outside. It doesn't end smoothly.

8 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by debbydams(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Riverville:
I pray the women reply you..... That gender is filled of hypocrites and pretenders..
be warned...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by debbydams(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
I don't cheat.. but the only thing that might make me cheat is the distance..money, attention,bla bla is not really an issue to Me tho..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by fati2001(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliearth:

So.....
Questions for the ladies

Cheater's have no reasons for their actions.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by fati2001(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Riverville:

same with wolves in sheep clothing. beware of human species, THEY ARE THE REAL DEMON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by passyciao(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
You say you dont cheat. Then you go on to state reasons that could make you cheat,saying they dont matter. What do we believe

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Michelle55: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
debbydams:
I don't cheat.. but the only thing that might make me cheat is the distance..money, attention,bla bla is not really an issue to Me tho..
Thought you said you don't cheat just now, where is those reasons coming from? smiley

If you can consider the monetary aspect, distance, attention and those bla bla bla you stated then I put it to you that you are a cheat cheesy( I dey my house, coman beat me tongue)

Anyone who's faithful wouldn't give room for any probability or reasons to cheat to waltz in

5 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by debbydams(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Michelle55:

Thought you said you don't cheat just now, where is those reasons coming from? smiley

If you can consider the monetary aspect, distance, attention and those bla bla bla you stated then I put it to you that you are a cheat cheesy( I dey my house, coman beat me tongue)

Anyone who's faithful wouldn't give room for any probability or reasons to cheat to waltz in
I have no reason to lie nd I owe nobody any explanation..when I said I don't cheat, I don't cheat nd I gave the only factor which can make me cheat,nd Iv not done that before..before u quote me,read and digest what I said before coming into conclusion pls..

4 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Guys, Shey una know say the question na for una? grin

Reverse Question 101! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by UDUJ(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ishilove:

True, although money should not be an excuse for cheating. I am all for financial independence in marital and non-marital relationships.

This is a fallacy. Big dicks do not equal sexual satisfaction. They are more instruments of torture than anything else, but it's all about preference. Some like it big, some like it sizeable. However in my own opinion I feel that it is a sexually loose person who will cheat because of sex. When you have many body counts and have sampled different dicks and pussies, your become greedy.

I don't want to believe this. I feel it is more about interest and excitement. The dramatic people like drama, and if their partner is unable to provide that drama, they look outwards.

Another reason is lack of attention. When you don't give your partner the right amount of attention and TLC, the temptation to cheat is there especially if they meet someone who gives them that attention they crave for. While you are busy having your mood swings, there is someone out there chewing your bae like biscuit bone.

All in all, a cheat is a cheat and they look for even the flimsiest excuses to cheat on their partners, no matter how faithful the other person may be.

The succinctness of your post is top notch as always. This is the reason I sought your input on this because of your unbiased chain of thought. Respect cool

4 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by DenreleDave(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
This kind love btw uduj and ishilove grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by DenreleDave(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
debbydams:
I have no reason to lie nd I owe nobody any explanation..when I said I don't cheat, I don't cheat nd I gave the only factor which can make me cheat,nd Iv not done that before..before u quote me,read and digest what I said before coming into conclusion pls..

You can cheat.... Bcox of money.. Stp the pretence

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Biglittlelois(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
A thread for women, talkative boys came to the thread to decide for women, can't ever understand the need for such validation though

Spicylate:
1. Why do women cheat: In my opinion, some women cheat when they cant get what they want from their partners and an outsider is offering it to them be it time, money, care, love etc.
2. Why do women cheat even when their partners are faithful: Well, sometimes faithfulness is not all that matters for some women. He can be faithful and not be loving or caring or affectionate or communicating or supportive or responsible or sensible etc. I feel once there's a disconnect in an area, it can lead to that.
3. Is a man's inadequacy a good reason to cheat: No. To be honest, everyone has flaws. No one is perfect. There are things one can tolerate but i believe that there's nothing communication and understanding cannot solve except one just wants to be difficult. If it turns out that communication and understanding isn't working, just save the poor man and yourself stress and jejely leave. I feel its torture to be in a "committed" relationship and then having an affair outside. It doesn't end smoothly.

The writeup above are succinct valid reasons, and also, variety is definitely the spice of life, that can also be reasons for some ladies that cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Biglittlelois(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

Be a man, act mature, and stop derailing a female only thread with inconsequential baseless accusations and assumptions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by socialmediaman: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have some ideas grin grin grin

1. Need for validation: She seeks someone who respects her opinion and admires her smartness, complements her looks, and makes effort to please her. In marriage, when things like kids, in-laws, and life get in the way, these things get pushed aside. Maybe the husband doesn't remember why he married her again, maybe when he looks at her he sees "liability and not asset" as some men say it, maybe she has become a regular to him and he no longer thinks she's special, maybe she's being emotionally abused by him.

2. Life or Marriage happened. On the flip side, she married for the wrong reason, like financial security or stability, but she now realizes it doesn't bring happiness. Just like when a person fantasizes about being rich and happy, finally makes money then realizes they're still not happy. She has been with him for long and she's no longer attracted to him, but she can't leave because of society, finance, kids or whatever, but she can at least satisfy her se** needs with the gym instructor or that attractive colleague grin grin grin

3. When he cannot satisfy her. He's selfish. Boom boom boom and its over, he's good. She lies there thinking "what just happened" You know what I mean.

4. She needs more than he can give. It doesn't always mean that he's stingy. It could also be her appetite is bigger than his wallet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by debbydams(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

lol pretend to who? Funny I v neva tho and if I'll Neva,,money is not everythin,I will Neva do what my conscience will hate me for...a man has bn disturbing me for sex since 2019 till now last week he was begging me with 20k I said no even tho I'm broke I still reject 20k for sex,,nobody will want to offer that amount for sex when its everywhere he offered me nd I said no,I told my friend nd she said the money is much that I should I told her..I'll Neva do that..Neva In my life will i have sex for money,,she said she has someone that can do it because she is married I told her the guy said no thats if not me den nobody, and I'm not interested even if he want to pay 100k I swear I won't..I don't pretend,I do what I want and I'm not scared of anybody..I Neva pretend for my papa na nairaland I go pretend for? Taar even person wey I dey date I Neva open leg for him

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by debbydams(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Be a man, act mature, and stop derailing a female only thread with inconsequential baseless accusations and assumptions.
don't mind the mumu if woman offer him 5k for sex I'm 100% certain that he will be doing like mumu

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by LawyerLomo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
debbydams:
lol pretend to who? Funny I v neva tho and if I'll Neva,,money is not everythin,I will Neva do what my conscience will hate me for...a man has bn disturbing me for sex since 2019 till now last week he was begging me with 20k I said no even tho I'm broke I still reject 20k for sex,,nobody will want to offer that amount for sex when its everywhere he offered me nd I said no,I told my friend nd she said the money is much that I should I told her..I'll Neva do that..Neva In my life will i have sex for money,,she said she has someone that can do it because she is married I told her the guy said no thats if not me den nobody, and I'm not interested even if he want to pay 100k I swear I won't..I don't pretend,I do what I want and I'm not scared of anybody..I Neva pretend for my papa na nairaland I go pretend for? Taar even person wey I dey date I Neva open leg for him

This got my attention.

And you want us to believe this?

Tho' , you own no body any explanation.
but still on, I feel it's hard to believe that you got time to discuss indeptly with him (the said person) about improvising for another to cool his sexual tension...

...Yet, he insisted he only want to bed you.

And a friend of yours said she has someone who would interest in such act?!

Birds of one plumage flock in the same proximity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Husbands/boyfriends by Ulunne777(f): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Women will be asked questions,men will fill the thread with their comments but its not the case with their thread.
My happiness is that women have noticed and more or less stopped commenting on so many threads.

The manner women are insulted on this forum is terrible.Tueh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middle Class And Upper Class Children / My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking / Which Of Your Parent Did The Parenting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.