Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Would You Date Someone Who Is 12 Years Older? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Date Someone Who Is 12 Years Older? (397 Views)

How Much Is 12.5kg Of Gas In Your Area / Is 12 Midnight Am Or PM? / Hot! New Ipad, Known As Ipad Pro, This One Is 12.9 Inch In Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Someone Who Is 12 Years Older? by dannyodia101(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some say age is just a number and it has nothing to do with a relationship. For some, age matters a lot in a relationship so there is a balance in reasoning. Most guys find it difficult to give in to relationships where the lady is older perhaps a year or two but some eventually find a way around it. For the ladies, dating a guy who is older seem to be the ideal thing but where the age range exceeds 5-6years then questions are raised. Now picture, you meet a beautiful girl perhaps in a bar you walk to her and you guys started talking and in your mind nothing could go wrong. You're attracted to her in ways you can't explain and then she says 'I'm 32 and I want a serious relationship' and you're like 20. Does the attraction change at that point Today on hot topic, we wanna find out if you would date someone who is 12 years older than you are? Do you think age is a big deal in relationships? Tell us what you think today on www.dannyworldng. just a click away. You're welcome to Danny world let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

My Val Gift To All Nairalanders... / My Prayer 4 you after Obasanjo Torn His Membership Card / Nigerian Military Intensifies Airstrikes On Gwoza, Bama – Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.