Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) (5023 Views)

Boutiques, IT Stores, Gym, Salon, Make Up, Superstore Owners Do Come In / Business To Do And Make Money / Your Perfect Shoes..... Want Some...?? Come Get Some... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tohpeh:
HBD in arrears bro, me sef need that material. My email is teemany5@gmail.com
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by hebronconcept: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by steve888(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2015
hebronconcept:
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

hebronconcept:
Explanations
oga abeg pack well don't derail this thread kindly create your own thread.
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
I have not updated this thread for a while because I have been on a project. Will go straight to the reason for creating this thread tomorrow. Hope to solve someone's problem.
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by hebronconcept: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Jaypea98: 3:32am On Mar 14, 2015
dadojo:
Due to the nature of posts I'll be making this time around, I have decided to create a new thread for that purpose... I see and hear alot about importation, football betting and the likes. But let me say that what you will learn and get from this thread is Live and practical business lessons, workable in Nigeria, and sustainable as well. You're going to have to exert some physical energy in order to make your first 100k.

Here's a link to the preceeding thread from last year:
www.nairaland.com/1868489/training-40-businesses-start-1000 (You may want to start from here)
Good day sir i know this is a new topic and all, but i followed ur last topic on business ideas and entrepreneurship nd despite dropping ma email i never got the proposed pdf package
here's ma email johnotike@yahoo.com pls kindly oblige me the manual . thanks
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote] [quote]
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by olutony14(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=dadojo post=31599542][/quote] l have requested for the videos early. Please how do i make payments for the video. Thanks
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by conquistadores(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Watchin with keen interest
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by bollify(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2015
dadojo:
Due to the nature of posts I'll be making this time around, I have decided to create a new thread for that purpose... I see and hear alot about importation, football betting and the likes. But let me say that what you will learn and get from this thread is Live and practical business lessons, workable in Nigeria, and sustainable as well. You're going to have to exert some physical energy in order to make your first 100k.

www.nairaland.com/1868489/training-40-businesses-start-1000 (You may want to start from here)

Your number is switched off like forever
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 30, 2015
bollify:

Your number is switched off like forever

Sorry about that. I should say I have been busy all these while. I needed time off to concentrate on some serious task at hand. My phone line is back online.
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by stadora(f): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dadojo
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015

Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Afoskalex(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=dadojo post=35299071][/quote]
@ Dadojo, will be waiting patiently for the bomb.
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by dboss444: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Boss I want to share in the blessing oh. Pls send the free pdf manual my email davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
dboss444:
Boss I want to share in the blessing oh. Pls send the free pdf manual my email davidconcept89@gmail.com

It's in the post above you. Simply download!
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by takleboy(m): 3:49am On Aug 07, 2015
After i finished reading this thread, i almost wish February 22nd is still on
but nevertheless, i will catch up soon
Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by theplushist: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
God bless you for your good work- I'v been treading your threads and iv learnt a lot.
Please I want to ask a Question- what is the least amount one can use in starting a small soap or dishwasher making business.

Complete with Good packaging.
Second question is- how does one begin to build a distribution network?

Thanks
dadojo:

Re: You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy HBD bro may God bless your new age, and give you more wisdom your types is rare, pls i also need the manual my Email 08144758217

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Cac's Office Location In Anambra State / How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video / After 39.6% Growth, Analyst Still Bullish On Nigerian Equities Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.