Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch (20366 Views)

15watt 16inches Solar Rechargeable Fan 10,000 / 16inches 20hours Solar Rechargeable Fan In Stock / Solar Rechargeable Fans 18inches With Remote And LED Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
[/b]16inch solar rechargeable fans with LED lights
Product Description[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

[b]Solar fan

(1)450MM fan blades,15pcs LED lights;
(2)2 maintenance free lead-acid batteries;6V4Ah*2;
(3)3 level controller;H:1350RPM;M:1200RPM;L:1050RPM;
(4) a wide-angle air supply; the level of directional adjustment;
(5)after charged it can works 6hrs for high speed, 12hrs for low speed;
(6)Case Material :ABS+PP+ Rail Surface Treatment;
(7)charging method:AC110V/220V;charging time:4~6hrs;
(cool it can also charge the battery while the fanner working with AC,and the light turns green when the batteries are full.
(coolWith 20W solar panel.
Warranty: 1 Year Packing: Plane Carton 1) 540 X 170 X 440mm 2) 1set/carton 3) 720 pcs/20GP 1420 pcs/40GP 1750pcs/40HQ

Product Feature
This fan can work 6-12.5hours after power fails. It has rechargeable batteries build in fan body. It can be charged by AC power or solar power.

Application
The rechargeable fan can be used in non-source situations as follow: home, outdoor, vehicle and ship carry, camping, emergency in power cut, temporary operation, dormitory in school.

Payment
Pay on delivery if in Lagos, but outside Lagos, Pay before delivery

Delivery
A day after payment is confirmed.

Origin
China

Minimum Order

1sets
Packaging
colour box, 20 watts solar power bank, AC Adapter Charger,

Price

N25,000

Contact

Joshua
Shop F888up Alaba Intl Market, Ojo Alaba Lagos

1 Like

Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by gbodimowo(m): 3:18am On Feb 05, 2015
now u can charge all things by thr sun
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2015
gbodimowo:
now u can charge all things by thr sun

yes Sir,
All things now comes that way.
This Fan can serve you very well,
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by seunoni34(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2015
nkadoj:
[/b]16inch solar rechargeable fans with LED lights
Product Description[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

[b]Solar fan

(1)450MM fan blades,15pcs LED lights;
(2)2 maintenance free lead-acid batteries;6V4Ah*2;
(3)3 level controller;H:1350RPM;M:1200RPM;L:1050RPM;
(4) a wide-angle air supply; the level of directional adjustment;
(5)after charged it can works 6hrs for high speed, 12hrs for low speed;
(6)Case Material :ABS+PP+ Rail Surface Treatment;
(7)charging method:AC110V/220V;charging time:4~6hrs;
(cool it can also charge the battery while the fanner working with AC,and the light turns green when the batteries are full.
(coolWith 20W solar panel.
Warranty: 1 Year Packing: Plane Carton 1) 540 X 170 X 440mm 2) 1set/carton 3) 720 pcs/20GP 1420 pcs/40GP 1750pcs/40HQ

Product Feature
This fan can work 6-12.5hours after power fails. It has rechargeable batteries build in fan body. It can be charged by AC power or solar power.

Application
The rechargeable fan can be used in non-source situations as follow: home, outdoor, vehicle and ship carry, camping, emergency in power cut, temporary operation, dormitory in school.

Payment
Pay on delivery if in Lagos, but outside Lagos, Pay before delivery

Delivery
A day after payment is confirmed.

Origin
China

Minimum Order

1sets
Packaging
colour box, 20 watts solar power bank, AC Adapter Charger,

Price

N15,000

Contact

Joshua
Shop F888up Alaba Intl Market, Ojo Alaba Lagos

Please I need a laptop battery charger for 7k less. I was the guy that called you just now

1 Like

Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2015
It a good day,
Don't sweat again during sleeping and don't burn your fuel over night cos of heat.
Order for your solar rechargeable fan now.
And say bye bye to heat.
Products limited but available now.
Place ur order today.
Joshnka
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by dhejykeane: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi, am interested in the rechargeable fan but want to know if the solar charger has a overcharge and discharge function. Thank you
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2015
dhejykeane:
Hi, am interested in the rechargeable fan but want to know if the solar charger has a overcharge and discharge function. Thank you

It doesnt have but the Fan Controls it Internally, Thanks
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by dhejykeane: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
How long does it take the solar panel to charge the fan when there is no light
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by Smooth278(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is the delivery part of the cost? Or is there another price for delivery.
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2015
dhejykeane:
How long does it take the solar panel to charge the fan when there is no light
6hrs
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Smooth278:
Is the delivery part of the cost? Or is there another price for delivery.
Delivery has its own price based on location.
Or u can come to my office
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by rottennaija(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is this still available? I'm based in akwa-ibom but I need it
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2016
rottennaija:
Is this still available? I'm based in akwa-ibom but I need it
Is available
U can contact me on 07030387365
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by edisoncash: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please how much will it take the fan to Benin

1 Like

Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
edisoncash:
Please how much will it take the fan to Benin

It takes 18500 to get to Benin. Through God is good motors of Goddy Edosa motors
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by babaireti(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Do you still have this in stock now?
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
babaireti:
Do you still have this in stock now?

Yes sir
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by Tomeseen(f): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Do you av any waranty? How much to deliver to isolo? How many months does the battery last for before it has to b replaced? Is the battery easily replaceable?

P.S. I suppose the solar charging function means that the solar panel alone has to be placed under direct sunlight for it to charge The fan or the fan too has to be in sun.
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 4:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Tomeseen:
Do you av any waranty? How much to deliver to isolo? How many months does the battery last for before it has to b replaced? Is the battery easily replaceable?

P.S. I suppose the solar charging function means that the solar panel alone has to be placed under direct sunlight for it to charge The fan or the fan too has to be in sun.
From the company is 1yr, delivery to isolo is 1000, it depends on how u use it, but probably upto 24 months plus, the battery is easily replaceable.
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by Tomeseen(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
nkadoj:

From the company is 1yr, delivery to isolo is 1000, it depends on how u use it, but probably upto 24 months plus, the battery is easily replaceable.

Then I suppose u can make a delivery for next week Wednesday. Call me to text u address. Payment on delivery right?. 18k total right. O u can just send a text to confirm. Thanks
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 5:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Tomeseen:

Then I suppose u can make a delivery for next week Wednesday. (08087448323). Call me to text u address. Payment on delivery right?. 18k total right. O u can just send a text to confirm. Thanks

Yes payment on delivey within lagos. Will text you to get your address. Thanks
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Tomeseen:

Then I suppose u can make a delivery for next week Wednesday. Call me to text u address. Payment on delivery right?. 18k total right. O u can just send a text to confirm. Thanks

Thanks for your patronage as we had a good successful business transaction.

1 Like

Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nitrogen(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bros, how can I get this, and how soon? Heat wan kill me o, by the way, it should be around 15k or something now o, also, the solar panel thing, do I need to put both the fan and panel outside nii?

Am curious.
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2016
nitrogen:
Bros, how can I get this, and how soon? Heat wan kill me o, by the way, it should be around 15k or something now o, also, the solar panel thing, do I need to put both the fan and panel outside nii?

Am curious.

You can come to my office at Alaba Intl market Ojo Lagos. Or pay on delivery if you are in lagos or pay before delivery if u are outside lagos. The solar panel stays outside, why the fan stay inside, both are connected with a wire.
Note : you will handle the delivery fee. Is 18k now
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by Godsglory4: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please, has anyone used this fan and how is the performance? Does it worth the money?
Awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by tuutuu: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Do you have mist fan?
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by nkadoj(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes, 16 inches #28,000. 18inches #30,000
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by murshid09(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2016
are u on whatsapp 08077329690
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by awule: 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
26 Inch Industrial Standing Water Mist Fan
Under the action of rotating disk and misting device, water turns into ultra small droplets by the centrifugal force, which enlarges the surface of evaporation tremendously. And the airflow, powered by powerful fan, greatly enhances the wind speed of the liquid surface, so that the evaporation of water is much higher than average. While during the evaporating, it absorbs heat, reduces the temperature, and meanwhile, improves the air humidity, reduces dust, cleans the air. So it is called centrifugal mist fan.

Improve the quality of the air
Reduces the dust
Cooling fast
No high pressure
Low power consumption
IDEAL FOR CHURCHES, MOSQUES, HOMES, HOTELS, OUTDOOR WEDDING, BIG OFFICES, EVENT HALLS, AMUSEMENT PARK AND SPECIAL EVENTS ETC
CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815
BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27, ATUNIKE OLABAJI STREET, OFF JOHN OLUGBO STREET, UNITY ROAD IKEJA LAGOS

Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by jackbennie: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2016
HOW MUCH
awule:
26 Inch Industrial Standing Water Mist Fan
Under the action of rotating disk and misting device, water turns into ultra small droplets by the centrifugal force, which enlarges the surface of evaporation tremendously. And the airflow, powered by powerful fan, greatly enhances the wind speed of the liquid surface, so that the evaporation of water is much higher than average. While during the evaporating, it absorbs heat, reduces the temperature, and meanwhile, improves the air humidity, reduces dust, cleans the air. So it is called centrifugal mist fan.
Improve the quality of the air
Reduces the dust
Cooling fast
No high pressure
Low power consumption
IDEAL FOR CHURCHES, MOSQUES, HOMES, HOTELS, OUTDOOR WEDDING, BIG OFFICES, EVENT HALLS, AMUSEMENT PARK AND SPECIAL EVENTS ETC
CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815
BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27, ATUNIKE OLABAJI STREET, OFF JOHN OLUGBO STREET, UNITY ROAD IKEJA LAGOS
Re: Solar Rechargeable Fans With LED Lights 16inch by awule: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Solar/Electric Rechargeable Stand Fan With Remote Control

This Rechargeable Fan (16"wink with Solar panel is an absolute necessity. This fan comes packed with a solar panel that charges the batteries with natures free gift (sunlight), it also has a power pack for electricity charging option. No more noise, no more expensive generators with running costs & pollution, no more high electricity tariff to pay. It is so easy to set up with no professional help needed.Your fan can work for 24hours no stop either with sunlight, electricity or inbuilt batteries...
1-9 Speed Rechargeable Stand Fan with solar panel and remote control

100% Copper coil

Blade 16 inch, 5 blade

USB 5V phone Output

12V DC input

1500 rounds per minutes

Motor 100% copper wire.

Multi-Angel Tilting AC/DC powerful

Features:

Remote control

Phone charging

Rechargeable

Duration: 10 -12 Hrs (DC)

40 Hrs Led light

Long battery life span 5yrs .

AC/DC Charges on electricity and solar

Easy to carry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deal breaker affordable and Cheap laptops / DSTV Premium Subscription For 10k / The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.