Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The News Paper Come February 2015. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The News Paper Come February 2015. (355 Views)

News Paper Review For 26-05-2017 / Current News Cull From Vanguard News Paper / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The News Paper Come February 2015. by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:19am On Feb 05, 2015
HEADLINES ON FEBRUARY 16TH, 2015.

"GOODLUCK JONATHAN WINS AGAIN"!
THISDAY.

"Obama congratulates GEJ"! GUARDIAN.

"Jega declares Goodluck Jonathan elected with 26.4 million votes! APC rejects result"!
VANGUARD.

"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai Mohammed)
PUNCH.

"PDP in a historic victory, as Amaechi flees to Ghana and begs for forgiveness"!
PM NEWS.

Tinubu says, "this is the most rigged election in the world, Jega must be arrested and imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court"
THE NATION.

"North boils as INEC declares Jonathan winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
DAILY TRUST.

"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of House of Reps. We are studying the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN NEWSPAPER.

"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . . ." &
"I have forgiven Buhari and associates, President Jonathan calls APC to help Nigeria progress"
SAHARA REPORTERS.

"Mr President did it in 2011, Mr President did it in 2015 again"
LINDA IKEJI.

"As Jonathan wins the presidential election, Buhari Pullover becomes number one hit in Nigeria"
NAIRALAND

(1) (Reply)

Several Wounded As B’haram Attack Cameroon Army Base / 'how Do I...?' Is Not The Question -- 'what's Stopping Me?' Is / The Bitter Truth About PDP, APC And You! Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.