Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real (1379 Views)

If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / One Morning Activity That Can Make Your Whole Day Fulfilling And Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Imagine you wake up one morning only to find out that;

1.Petrol price is now N1 per litre

2. NEPA bill is N30 per month

3.Super Eagles won the World Cup

4. Buhari picks Jonathan as Vice President

5. Kano Pillars just
signed Lionel Messi

6. Maidugiri is the new Capital of Nigeria

7. Nigerian Rapper Vic O wins a grammy

8. Shekau becomes Minister of Defence,fighting against terrorism!

9. Don Jazzy signs
Music Star Chris Brown

10. Seun of nairaland is running for president and lalasticlala is the running mate

Which one of the above will surprise
you most?

adds yours
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by goodmorning40: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2015
No surprises everything is possible
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by benedictnsi(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Lolllzzz..... First of all I will know the world just Ended..

I will prepare for Rapture.....
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Oga e be like say u get typhoid grin grin

Btw; it could be as a result to show you have malaria too
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by gabazin080(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
I will have to go back to bed because I will think am still in the dream land. As for num 10, seun has every chance to get there but with lalasticlala as his running mate, no way.

No nairalander is gonna vote for him especially me
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Oga e be like say u get typhoid grin grin

Btw; it could be as a result to show you have malaria too
c ya maot cheesy
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

evrytin z posible
goodmorning40:
No surprises everything is possible
benedictnsi:

evrytin z posible
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2015
gabazin080:
I will have to go back to bed because I will think am still in the dream land. As for num 10, seun has every chance to get there but with lalasticlala as his running mate, no way.

wetin lalasticlala do u? Wil u prefer ishilove then
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
c ya maot cheesy

Isn't it kissable
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Isn't it kissable
wel, hw wud i knw, am nt gay wink
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
gabazin080:

Your the chief dreamer lol* grin

Seun no fit ! Even if he contest for the post of a counsellor grin of his local government , I don't mean chairman ooo grin * lai lai he can't even come 3rd sef. Am not hating sha*

With reasons, because not everyone on nairaland knows seun, {half of one of one third don't know him,} talkless of a whole country nationwide.

So gabazin080 ma advice for you is that you should stop smoking Dorchester. Smokers are liable to see the devil at young age. grin . and your already displaying symptoms *lol grin grin grin grin

OneLove
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

[b]Seun no fit ! Even if he contest for the post of a counsellor grin of his local government , I don't mean chairman ooo
grin * lai lai he can't even come 3rd sef. Am not hating sha*

With reasons, because not everyone on nairaland knows seun, {half of one of one third don't know him,} talkless of a whole country nationwide.

So gabazin080 ma advice for you is that you should stop smoking Dorchester. Smokers are liable to see the devil at young age. grin . and your already displaying symptoms *lol grin grin grin grin

OneLove[/b]

it cnt b so damn worst. haba!
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
wel, hw wud i knw, am nt gay wink

Lol* so how do you know how my mouth looks like
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:

it cnt b so damn worst. haba!

Op are you in support of seun running for president
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by gabazin080(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:

wetin lalasticlala do u? Wil u prefer ishilove then
ishi wetin, na 1yr ban if I talk my mind about that one
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by gabazin080(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Seun no fit ! Even if he contest for the post of a counsellor grin of his local government , I don't mean chairman ooo grin * lai lai he can't even come 3rd sef. Am not hating sha*

OneLove
Alright. But weed nko?
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Op are you in support of seun running for president
imagination cheesy
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
gabazin080:
ishi wetin, na 1yr ban if I talk my mind about that one
jxt keep am for mind
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
imagination cheesy
Lol grin no wahala it is allowed,
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by gabazin080(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:

jxt keep am for mind
abi na. I don too chop ban here so I no wan go for now
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
gabazin080:
Alright. But weed nko?
Lol grin weed is """"(clear throat) I don't know what to say ooo

But do you take weed
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by ikbnice(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

But do you take weed
...an unwanted plant. Lol!
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by gabazin080(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:

But do you take weed
wen am angry and needed to do some silly stuff
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
gabazin080:
wen am angry and needed to do some silly stuff

hmmmm not too bad , but I recommend tramadol for you its not as harmful as weed , but if your not mentally strong it will cause you to vomit.
Re: Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real by Swaggzkid: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
...an unwanted plant. Lol!

Gerrarahere jorh! Your not serious.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap But Cool DIY Ways To Transform Your Space. / Tasty Glillerz BBQ Party / Are We Servicing Our Cars More Than We Service Our Lives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.