Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) (31225 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu was seen pictured recently with the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/bbnaijas-miracle-pictured-with-peter-obi-and-atiku.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Atikula.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Ekez(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Obidiently atikulated

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Nice one jare

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
They all want to milk Atiku dry. I am so sure that after this election, Atiku won't be worth above a million naira and the sad thing is that with all the spending, he would still end up losing scandalously

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice and Atikulate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good for him
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by ct2: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
thinking it will add more votes

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
nice!! another 30mill in ur acct
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Magalan: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
How is Efe?... been a while
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Jonadull: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ipob fool

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Petter Obi looking like he's dense

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by ClearFlair: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
emmyid:
Atiku!!!
Before you vote for Buhari, watch this, you might Change your mind--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTaM6VPU1M
Just like they swapped your brain abi?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by mistercardinal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Everybody is fast Atikulating Obediently for the sake of our dear nation.... As for me and my family we shall follow Atiku till the end

7 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
emmyid:
Atiku!!!
Before you vote for Buhari, watch this, you might Change your mind--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTaM6VPU1M
Oga thanks for sharing this video, God will bless you. I just watched the video and still I would be voting Buhari in 2019 and Tinubu or Osibanjo in 2023 and no one or amount of money can change it. What next for you now, NextLevel or you prefer to use the lagoon?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Arabiandude: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
mistercardinal:
Everybody is fast Atikulating Obediently for the sake of our dear nation.... As for me and my family we shall follow Atiku till the end
Does an orphan have a family?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
What does it signify?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
ClearFlair:

Just like they swapped your brain abi?
He's brain dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by martinz1: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by myettiallah: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Arabiandude:
They all want to milk Atiku dry. I am so sure that after this election, Atiku won't be worth above a million naira and the sad thing is that with all the spending, he would still end up losing scandalously
When have you become Atiku's financial adviser?

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by martinz1: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abia/imo/anambra niggers are cute

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by baysol: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
This Atiku man represent all worst things in Nigeria from corruption to bad role model.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
This Peter Obi character is so humble I can’t believe he is wealthy.

I remember it like yesterday when I tried applying for Big Brother Naija. Right there in front of the line was this man, Peter Obi, attempting his luck at securing a spot on the program. I asked him what he needed the fame for and he said the house looked conducive enough for a one month stay. What a humble man. One will think such an abode for riffraffs was nothing near his taste.

To some politicians, mingling with the masses is something they’ll hang their noses in the air against. It is not so to Peter Obi, he is too humble and sees himself as part and parcel of the people. He even stayed overnight at the venue like most of us did while waiting to hear our names get called. I don’t remember him jumping the queue in any way, shape or form.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wrong move ....not good celebrities showing allegiance to any political movement ....it can end career undecided

YomzzyDBlogger:

Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu was seen pictured recently with the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/bbnaijas-miracle-pictured-with-peter-obi-and-atiku.html

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by asobo: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria sai Atiku. Atiku ne zamu zaba

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe With Atiku, Peter Obi (Photos) by Lilknight(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
By the way what happened to Atiku’s eyes in the pic? It seems his partially blind OMG, he will now enter and start nursing eyes infection and wouldn’t be able to forsee activities of the economy, the same way bubu had ear infection and couldn’t be able to hear our cries and crisis, 9ja which way nau? Nigeria would av been much better if the election is between Peter Obi and Osinbajo, those two are still younger and agile intellectuals not this bunch of old men and power hungry fellows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi / Mr Ibu John Okafor On Suicide Battle: How I Almost Jumped Into A Well In Ajao / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.