Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? (614 Views)

Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here / The Nigerian Naira Failed To Respond To The Euphoria That Came With The Signing / Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by MATEX30: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2015
You see, every good works, innovation and Ideas that as come to realize in our world today is a product of the sleepless night and hard work some great minds as put in place in the past! Do you know Seun Osewa actually left School without Graduating just to make this Nairaland work out for you and me? He's now ranking in Billions seriously to know How Nairaland become what is it today you need to read the Biography of Seun Osewa and How he started with his Web and Internet Technology Business. Read More - http://matexwrites..com/2015/02/success-story-biography-of-seun-osewa-CEO-Nairaland-dot-com.html
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by Kirinwa: 5:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Okay
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Seun abeg send me like 10k na

you know me still dey try small small I need am

you hear -pm me grin grin
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by ShakurM(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2015
#Grindin...It's agonizing but it's gratifying
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by TeamSimple(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Simple,the founder joined Illu****ti smiley
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by ggrin(f): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Seun abeg send me like 10k na

you know me still dey try small small I need am

you hear -pm me grin grin
bro seun, oko mi, olowo ori mi, ale elo mi
Se daada loji?

Oya dash me some money na embarassed

Mi o shako o, ebe ni mobe

Pm mewinkwinkwink
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by MATEX30: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
You can whatsever you can be with consistency and time thats d major pont i want u to learn from the article
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by ernal1: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nice
Re: How Did Nairaland Came Into Becoming The Best Naija Forum? by Davidolives(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
really how true is that seun can you please confirm

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating, your opinion please.... / 20 Items Of Laundry-nyanfu.com / Because Of Xenophobic Attack MTN Users Switch Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.