Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Igbo Traditions And Cultures - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Traditions And Cultures (822 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / African Languages And Cultures Need To Be Eliminated As Soon As Possible. / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Traditions And Cultures by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Hlo frndz!! Am currently working on a project that have to deal with the igbos way of life. Thou have done my research, but have not been able to get all what i needs.....I want to no the type of clothes igbo kings, queens princess, chief, workers at the palace do wear,and a typical example of igbo palace or things that can be found in their palace, with the food they eat.....TnkZ
Re: Igbo Traditions And Cultures by tonychristopher: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
Hlo frndz!! Am currently working on a project that have to deal with the igbos way of life. Thou have done my research, but have not been able to get all what i needs.....I want to no the type of clothes igbo kings, queens princess, chief, workers at the palace do wear,and a typical example of igbo palace or things that can be found in their palace, with the food they eat.....TnkZ

Stop asking silly question ...go and visit Igbo land

What happened to field survey in project... see for yourself and research

Our educational system is in a mess from what I can see you write
Re: Igbo Traditions And Cultures by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop asking silly question ...go and visit Igbo land

What happened to field survey in project... see for yourself and research

Our educational system is in a mess from what I can see you write
It none of ur business where i decide to do my research. ITK
Re: Igbo Traditions And Cultures by tonychristopher: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
It none of ur business where i decide to do my research. ITK

Stop been intellectually lazy

Do the required thing and that is global best practise ..go to the site and make your research instead of disgracing yourself here

Did you do research methodology at all in school
Re: Igbo Traditions And Cultures by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop been intellectually lazy

Do the required thing and that is global best practise ..go to the site and make your research instead of disgracing yourself here

Did you do research methodology at all in school
The last time i checked, i did nt post the research is for my school
Re: Igbo Traditions And Cultures by tonychristopher: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
The last time i checked, i did nt post the research is for my school

This is where i am having problem with you...I did not say that your doing it for school. A research can be done for many things, I am now doing a research for an international body...there is what is known as research methodology, they should have tought you that in school, that is if you graduated with your head not toto as most girls will do.

I will advise you to go to the field, make your research, do your survey and come out with a nice submission.

THAT IS HOW RESEARCH IS BEEN DONE, INSTEAD OF ASKING SOME FUNNY QUESTION ONLINE.

(1) (Reply)

Alotalam / Abokaku Was Found And Buried With The King? / Owu Kingdom History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.